/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice on marriage

ProudMuslim30
08-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Asalaam walaikum

How is everyone? I need some advice on marriage. I asked my parents to find me someone over 3 years ago and to this day they have barely put in any effort in finding me someone. I asked at the age of 26 and I am now 30. I work unsociable hours and it is a struggle to search on my own so turned to my parents. I look around at my circle of friends and all of them are married. Some through the help of their parents. I really want to fulfill half my deen and recently been going through numerous mood swings over this, at times snapping at my parents and not speaking to them for days. This has left me depressed due to all my friends being married and do not know when it is going to be my turn.

Am I over reacting over this and is there any advice you can give me please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lady A
08-09-2015, 09:15 PM
:wa: and :welcome: to the forum!

I'm sorry to know about your struggle of getting married. Since your friends are married ask the trustworthy ones to help you find a spouse. Their wives may have friends that are single and looking. Join a matrimonial site. Ask your local mosque if they have a system to help singles find spouses. Type up a "bio-data" and send it out the "rishta aunties" in your local area.

Hope my tips helped! May Allah ease your struggles and help you to marry your rightful spouse, Ameen.

sister herb
08-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Salam alaykum

Sister gave good advices. I noticed from your post one part
at times snapping at my parents and not speaking to them for days
Even if you are not satisfied with your parents activities, treat them always kindly. :embarrass

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!