/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can i read the Quran

thehmajeed
08-10-2015, 04:54 PM
I am on the 18 saphra approx page 450, my Hafiz no longer come to teach me, it's been half a year now and I am 15 almost 16 so I was wondering if I can read it by my self I can read Arabic but like everyone I make mistakes so will these mistakes which obviously will not be on purpose and will correct the ones I know anyways if I make a mistake but accidentally don't realise it and if I finish the Quran will this mean I have not finished the Quran because of mistakes I only can not take online classes and will be reading the English translation So to sum it up will I not get the reward of reading the Quran because of accident mistakes, also If I realise I made a mistake I will go back and correct it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-10-2015, 06:55 PM
brother, the Quran was revealed in a setting where most people barely knew how to read, they still did their best to read, hear, understand and implement it.
it was also penned and recited in different dialects and was only standardized after the hilighting of the concern that it was sometimes being accidentally perverted in meaning.
it was revealed for us to hear, read, recite, understand and implement it.
please let us try.

you know it really is useful if a kafir Arab reads it in Arabic with the aim of understanding it, and that a Bengali Muslim who understands no Arabic reads it in Bangla with the aim of understanding it - while trying to understand Arabic since it is the source language.
and it's really sad when an educated Bengali Muslim who has no understanding of the basic injunctions is given the false impression that he must chant it only in Arabic in order to get credit. While his only source for rulings and the stories of the Prophets is distorted versions heard in speeches from other people who read distorted books.

there are a few good versions of the Quran available in the android app store where you can download the voice audio recitations of different qurra which can play verse by verse while hilighting the verse being played.

you can't go wrong.

Muslim Woman
08-11-2015, 12:21 PM
:sl:

may Allah enables u to learn Quran . Can u contact your local mosque ? Normally mosques arrange Quran teaching class .

Ridwaan Ravat
08-12-2015, 04:15 AM
Assalamualykum.

May Allah reward you brother for your initiative.

Yes you can complete your hifz on your own, I suggest you learn from a recording of a reputable reciter of quraan. The imaams from the haraam are noted for their melodies voices as well as for their pronunciation.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Make duaa that Allah sends a suitable hafiz to help you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umairlooms
08-12-2015, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thehmajeed
I am on the 18 saphra approx page 450, my Hafiz no longer come to teach me, it's been half a year now and I am 15 almost 16 so I was wondering if I can read it by my self I can read Arabic but like everyone I make mistakes so will these mistakes which obviously will not be on purpose and will correct the ones I know anyways if I make a mistake but accidentally don't realise it and if I finish the Quran will this mean I have not finished the Quran because of mistakes I only can not take online classes and will be reading the English translation So to sum it up will I not get the reward of reading the Quran because of accident mistakes, also If I realise I made a mistake I will go back and correct it.
Quran is recitation.

Why dont you go to a website such as quran explorer and follow the audio.
not as convenient as a hafiz with you, but cool none the less

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!