/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to pray?

eagle47
08-11-2015, 10:02 AM
I don't know how to pray, what should a muslim say when he starts to pray?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
08-11-2015, 08:04 PM
salaam brother i found this step by step guide to salah on youtube..........hope you find it beneficial inshallah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NUAzMFgaM0

if you still have trouble understanding or are still not sure how your supposed to pray, then i suggest that you go to your local mosque and ask the local imam or get the brothers to help you out inshallah

Zakariyya01
08-22-2015, 05:36 AM
Salaam,

Even though I was born in a Muslim household and I knew right from wrong I didn't pray. It was only about a year and half ago when I watched a YouTube video that Allah used as a medium to guide me.

I learnt to pray using the exact video above, but I downloaded the audio on my phone and even slowed it down and played it during prayer so when I got stuck the audio would catch up and I would be able to carry on.

Let me know if I can help you further,

Zak.

greenhill
08-22-2015, 02:09 PM
Muslims pray according to how the prophet did it. As a muslim, this must be learnt as it forms as part of the pillars of islam.

It's not the same as in Christianity.

What do you mean by you don't know how to pray? Are there guidelines in Christianity on how to do it?

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umairlooms
08-25-2015, 06:48 AM
can anyone , with reference to Hadith, tell me the way to make SALAH. The Obligatory things and the sunnah things to do and say, through reference. I have not come across any source like that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!