/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello. a translator

translator
08-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Hello.
I am a translator. I hope to get in touch with my fellow Muslim brothers/sisters abroad and use their help and knowledge of English language.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-11-2015, 11:54 AM
:sl:

Bro , welcome here . What do u translate ?

translator
08-11-2015, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Bro , welcome here . What do u translate ?
Anything I am asked to.

translator
08-11-2015, 12:08 PM
and see fit.
I don't want it to be a copyright infringement or so on.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
08-11-2015, 12:22 PM

may Allah help you to translate some good Islamic writings that will be beneficial for the Ummah .

Abz2000
08-11-2015, 12:30 PM
can you please translate the term at-tawwaab in literal and contextual detail please?

translator
08-11-2015, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
can you please translate the term at-tawwaab in literal and contextual detail please?
At-Tawbah means returning from the sin [and abide by god's rules)
And in hadith you read: repenting is at-tawbah

And Allah Tawwab means God make the Tawbah of his slave successful.
And a tawwab guy means ta'ib toward God

It is narrated from the prophet (PBUH) in sunan:

At-Ta'ib from a sin is like someone who has no sin (so he address the harms to others)

And in a poem attributed to Ali b. abitalib(PBUH) we read:
Tawb of God is an obligation
and leaving the sins is a greater obligation

Abz2000
08-11-2015, 03:39 PM
jazakAllahu khayran,

so i take it a person can be tawwaab?
next, what is the difference between awwab and tawwab
innahu awwaab (david)
is it the difference between turning and returning?

Muslim Woman
08-11-2015, 03:46 PM

it's better to start a new thread on translation 'cause this section is for intro only.

ardianto
08-11-2015, 03:57 PM

Welcome to the forum, bro. :)

lonewolf007
08-11-2015, 04:21 PM
:sl: bro welcome to the forum, I'm a new member too :) hope you enjoy your stay and thats so cool your a translator :awesome:

translator
08-11-2015, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
is it the difference between turning and returning?
A million dollar question!!

No, not that.
The prophet (PBUH) is reported to be used to say upon returning from a trip:aayeboon atta'iboon, lirabbina haamedoon. If this report is true, aayeb means nothing more than simply returning, and awwab is the subjective form, means returner, or oft-returner. innahu awwab means he returned to god frequently, either because he did sins and returned very frequently, or because he was remembering god often, as our prophet reportedly also said that he said astaghfurillah 70 times a day.

translator
08-11-2015, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim007
:sl: bro welcome to the forum, I'm a new member too :) hope you enjoy your stay and thats so cool your a translator :awesome:
Yay! How is life in the UK?

lonewolf007
08-11-2015, 08:08 PM
alhumdulillah its ok......it depends on the surrounding, the individual, the circumstance but all in all its cool not bad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!