/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please could i have some help with translation?

benross
08-13-2015, 11:44 AM
Salam,
Please could somebody be kind enough to assist me with the following request.
The other day my friend ( he is a very distant friend) got engaged and be accident I saw a picture of him with a girl ( I presume she is the one to whom he got engaged ) and they had their hands around each other ( May Allah protect us).
The person speaks Arabic and I wanted to advice him. But the problem is I don’t speak Arabic and I need somebody to write a few sentences for me in Arabic, explaining to him that touching the opposite sex ( even if she/he is the person one intends to marry) is Haram and the hadeeth of the prophet Mohammed in which he warns against this and also the evidence that being alone with the opposite sex is also haram. So in other words none of this before marriage.
Please could somebody to that for me?
Be as kind as possible in your tone.
Jazak-Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!