/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Plz need your advice

Asif Sohail
08-19-2015, 09:06 AM
Asslam o Alaikum dear brothers before six months me and my wife had court marriage i and my wife were fully happy my wife usually asked me to let me go to my parents i want to meet them but at that time the situation was not right to sent him to her parents because we married without thier permission.i and my wife had a very beautiful time in these 6 months,i promised her that when both families become cool and they agreed with our marriage i myself will go with you to ur parents home she said ok,then before 6 days frm now she was alone at home no family member were their at that time she went away to her parents and during her way she said forgive me i will be right back after thre days further she said if my parents did not allowed me to go back i myself will come to you,three days passed now her parents are not sending her back and thy have snacthed my wife cell phone their is no cntct between me my wife from the first day she went.her parents are now saying we will never send her back rather they are saying we have submited the case "khula" i trust on my wife that she will never ever accept thier demand untill she will be mentally torcured by his mom or dad,she is not to much clever i am afraid that may be her parents may do many dramaas infront of her to compel her to do it so..plz tell me the right path an islamic path to solve this issue.further her parents are not agreeing for Reconciliation in any case,and i know she is not allowed to cntct me and to come back they she is under her parents pressure and i can never live without her,my present condition is wrost i am just tolerating all the thing as Allah had taken an exam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umairlooms
08-19-2015, 09:30 AM
go to the court my friend. the situation seems hostile and you need the courts I guess.
OR
get your family involved

Asif Sohail
08-19-2015, 10:06 AM
i hve met wd my advocate he said i can submit conjugal right case in the family court bt it needs time upto 60 days,the court will send notice to her parents and my wife to cm here in balochistan frm punjab and i know they will not come then the court will paas degree, A written settlement by the parties to a litigation, and i really dont the consequences of it

MuslimInshallah
08-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Asif,

I am so sorry to hear of the problems you have been having.

If everything is as you say, and your wife wants to be with you and may be being mistreated… then it seems to me that as her husband, you have an obligation to try rescue her.

You are her husband. In Islam, this means that you have a duty to look after and protect your wife. Even if it takes some time, you should try to do it.

Do you know anyone (man, woman or even child) around where her family lives who might be sympathetic to you and who could contact your wife ? If she knows that you are trying to rescue her, but that it may take time, then this will help her resist her family's pressure.

Of course, it is always difficult to go to court; it takes time, money, and you never know the outcome. But it could be useful to you, and the sooner you start the better. You could also try more traditional methods, maybe. Are there any community elders or other respected people who might be able to intervene?

And what about your own extended family? Are they willing to back you? Might you be able to send a delegation to plead your case?

Finally, don't forget Allah. He is with all those who are suffering from wrongdoing, and who turn to Him. Do everything you can to rescue your wife… and then put your trust in Him. Pray that He Helps you, that He Protects your wife, and that He incline the hearts of everyone involved towards you two.

May Allah, the Almighty and the All Aware, Strengthen you and your wife, and Bless you in this world and the Next.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lady A
08-19-2015, 07:46 PM
Have you tried going to her home and speaking with her and her family? If not, do so.

umairlooms
08-20-2015, 10:12 AM
do you know anyone in the area, a similar clan, ethnicity, anyone who can intervene?

piXie
08-20-2015, 03:44 PM
:sl:

You mentioned she married without her parents permission. Who was her Wali during the marriage? He should help.

Insaanah
08-20-2015, 07:47 PM
:wasalam:

Alarm bells are ringing here.

format_quote Originally Posted by Asif Sohail
me and my wife had court marriage
Does this mean civil marriage with no Nikah?

format_quote Originally Posted by Asif Sohail
at that time the situation was not right to sent him to her parents because we married without thier permission
If there was a nikah, who was her wali? The overwhelming Islamic opinion is that a girl is not allowed to get married without her walis permission (usually her father), and if her father has passed away, the uncle etc. Her father may delegate the job of wali to someone, but that doesn't override his consent.

There are a number of questions here, that a person of knowledge would have to go through with you. Depending on what the answers are, it may be that her parents are absolutely correct in not returning her to you, if the marriage was never Islamically valid or proper to begin with. But then again, it might be that it is valid. We simply don't know. We don't know the details of the situation, we don't know how the Pakistani court system works, we don't know other things. We are lay people, like yourself. Such questions as major and important as the validity/breaking/repairing/difficulties with marriage, should really be asked of knowledgeable imams/scholars of your locality, who understands the culture, system and situation where you are, and can help directly. If there is none, ask around. Somebody will know someone. Otherwise there are scholars who come on TV programs, and you may be able to get the contact details for one of those, who even if they can't help directly might refer you to someone local to you who you do know. Fatwa sites are another option.

In order to prevent potentially wrong advice from us, I will close this thread here.

May Allah guide to the best of course of action, and enable us to do everything properly in a way that pleases Him, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!