/* */

PDA

View Full Version : frm where all 99 names allah come

legendaryman
08-24-2015, 12:26 PM
i want hadees , ,,all 99 names of allah ,are they all are are verified by prophet (pbuh)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
08-24-2015, 03:15 PM
If I'm not mistaken, they are taken from the Quran itself.

I'm not Arabic trained and can't understand without translation.

Bismillahi Rahman ir Roheem are names of Allah. Qul huwalLahu Ahad, Allahu Samad, again His Names. Qul.. robbinnaas, maalikinnaas, are few examples. There are 90 over others I'm sure strewn all over the Quran, especially at the ends of suras.

:peace:

OmAbdullah
08-27-2015, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
If I'm not mistaken, they are taken from the Quran itself.

I'm not Arabic trained and can't understand without translation.

Bismillahi Rahman ir Roheem are names of Allah. Qul huwalLahu Ahad, Allahu Samad, again His Names. Qul.. robbinnaas, maalikinnaas, are few examples. There are 90 over others I'm sure strewn all over the Quran, especially at the ends of suras.

:peace:

Assalaamo alaikum

This is true that Allah's beautiful names are scattered in the Holy Quraan. These are much more than 99. But the 99 names are especially given by the Final Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam in his hadeeth shareef as can be seen in Tirmidhi and Ibn Maajah, related on the authority of Abu Hurairah rAa. Those 99 names can be seen on youtube.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!