/* */

PDA

View Full Version : are all non muslims girls are mahrams ?

legendaryman
08-25-2015, 05:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyT4tzX3lkU
in this video or many other like this, seeing a non mahram without her abaya (burkha), is not a good idea ,but how can the scholars, who are answering them ,see them like this ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-25-2015, 07:22 PM
how can you go to the shopping center?
may Allah grant strength to the scholars who make the effort to bring guidance to those who come to them sincerely for guidance, what should we do? nuke them all? may Allah preserve us from harming those who seek His guidance.

Think bro, how did the Prophet pbuh manage his early years in Makkah among a degenerate pagan lot.
i'm not in any way justifying the ignorant, foolish and haraam way in which the ignorant dress, but i must commend the scolar for trying to make the situation better.

legendaryman
08-27-2015, 03:28 PM
lets not talk about ,what scholars are doing ,they will answer about it ...
but problem i need to share this video ,but stopped due the girl imsad ,can i share it or not ?

Abz2000
08-27-2015, 07:20 PM
If it's positive halal healing, as with a physician, then sometimes you must.
If there are better halal alternatives, use them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!