/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Natural/Islamic remedies for cataracts

MidnightRose
08-25-2015, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know of an alternative remedy for cataracts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-26-2015, 07:34 AM
Salam alaykum

Don´t risk your eyesight but go to the doctor if you have problems with cataract. The only treatment is a surgery. Remember that there might be some other diseases than cataract if you have problems with eyes and because of that too, you need to meet the doctor as soon as possible.

MidnightRose
08-26-2015, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

Don´t risk your eyesight but go to the doctor if you have problems with cataract. The only treatment is a surgery. Remember that there might be some other diseases than cataract if you have problems with eyes and because of that too, you need to meet the doctor as soon as possible.
Alhamdulillah, I have no issues with myself. I'm trying to figure out a solution for a recent immigrant. He doesn't have adequate insurance and eye care - especially cataract surgery - is extremely expensive.

OmAbdullah
11-26-2015, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin
Alhamdulillah, I have no issues with myself. I'm trying to figure out a solution for a recent immigrant. He doesn't have adequate insurance and eye care - especially cataract surgery - is extremely expensive.
Assalaamo alaikum

I think that the treatment of cataract is found in the hajaamah papers from internet. I have misplaced those papers somewhere. Insha Allah I will inform you when I find the papers. Hjaamah is the Islamic treatment taken from Tibbi Nabawee. This treatment is very cheap, easy and successful. We must follow the instructions of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam for hajaama.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MidnightRose
11-26-2015, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Assalaamo alaikum

I think that the treatment of cataract is found in the hajaamah papers from internet. I have misplaced those papers somewhere. Insha Allah I will inform you when I find the papers. Hjaamah is the Islamic treatment taken from Tibbi Nabawee. This treatment is very cheap, easy and successful. We must follow the instructions of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam for hajaama.
Wa 'alaikum assalam,

Your efforts are very much appreciated.

al_Hind
11-26-2015, 10:56 PM
I don't know about remedies, but using (natural) kohl on your eyes especially before going to bed as per the sunnah, is very beneficial and strengthening for the eyes. You can make your own by burning a walnut and collecting it's soot on the concave side of a spoon.

OmAbdullah
12-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Wa 'alaikum assalam,

Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Assalaamo alaikum,

Here is a link that shows Hijama points and what ailment they fix:
https://hijamacupping.wordpress.com/...ma-or-cupping/

Also see this website for non-point related Hijama information:
http://www.brokenearth.org/be/hijama/

MidnightRose
12-03-2015, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Assalaamo alaikum,

Here is a link that shows Hijama points and what ailment they fix:
https://hijamacupping.wordpress.com/...ma-or-cupping/

Also see this website for non-point related Hijama information:
http://www.brokenearth.org/be/hijama/
Jazakallah khair. Your efforts a greatly appreciated.

OmAbdullah
12-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Jazakallah khair. Your efforts a greatly appreciated.

wa Jazakallahu khaira, May Allah give shafaa to the patient, aameen. Care is important in making hijaamah. It must be according to the instructions given in the ahaadeeth. The hijaamah doctor must be well known experienced doctor.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!