/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism is legal again?

Abz2000
08-26-2015, 03:42 PM
this guy seems to love terrorism and i can hardly imagine someone saying the same about americans without the U.S "justice system" getting involved:

The only way the United States can have any effect in this region and turn the tide,” Mr. Scales said,*“is to start killing Russians … killing so many Russians that even Putin’s media can’t hide the fact that Russians are returning to the motherland in body bags.
But, given the [small] amount of support we’ve given to the Ukrainians, given the ability of the Ukrainians themselves to counter-attack against these, what?
12,000 Russians camped in their country…sadly that’s not likely to happen.”

– Retired U.S. Major General*Robert H. Scales

so, we find that total democracy is a lie,
the war on terror is a lie,
total freedom is a non-existent feel good political term used even by hitler.
what remains but the truth?

France Arrests a Comedian For His Facebook Comments, Showing the Sham of the West's "Free Speech" Celebration

Forty-eight hours after hosting a massive march under the banner of free expression, France*opened a criminal investigation*of*a controversial French comedian for a Facebook post he wrote about the Charlie Hebdo attack, and then this morning,*arrested him for that post on charges of “defending terrorism.”

The comedian,*Dieudonné (above), previously sought elective office in France on what he called an “anti-Zionist” platform, has had his show banned by numerous government officials in cities throughout France, and has been criminally prosecuted several times before for*expressing ideas banned in*that country.

The apparently criminal viewpoint*he posted on Facebook declared:*“Tonight, as far as I’m concerned, I feel like Charlie Coulibaly.” Investigators concluded that this was intended to mock*the “Je Suis Charlie” slogan and express support for the perpetrator of the Paris supermarket killings*(whose last name was “Coulibaly”).

Expressing that opinion is evidently a crime in the Republic of*Liberté, which prides itself on a line of 20th Century intellectuals – from Sartre and Genet to Foucault and Derrida – whose hallmark was leaving no orthodoxy or convention unmolested, no matter how sacred.
Since that glorious “free speech” march, France has*reportedly opened*54 criminal cases for “condoning terrorism.”

AP*reported*this morning that “France ordered prosecutors around the country to crack down on hate speech, anti-Semitism and glorifying terrorism.”As pernicious as this arrest and related “crackdown” on some speech obviously is, it provides a critical value: namely, it underscores the utter scam that was this*week’s*celebration*of free speech in the west.
The day before the Charlie Hebdo attack, I coincidentally*documented*the multiple cases in the west – including in the U.S. – where Muslims have been prosecuted and even imprisoned for their political speech.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...book-comments/
On*March 6, 2012, six British soldiers were*killed*in Afghanistan by a*roadside explosive device, and a national*ritual of mourning and rage ensued. Prime Minister David Cameron called it a “desperately sad day for our country.”

A British teenager,*Azhar Ahmed, observed the reaction for two days*and then went to Facebook to angrily object that the innocent Afghans killed by British soldiers receive almost no*attention from British media. He*opined that the UK’s*soldiers in Afghanistan are guilty, their deaths deserved, and are therefore going to hell:

https://firstlook.org/wp-uploads/sit...5/01/azhar.png

The following day, Ahmed*was arrested*and “charged with a racially aggravated public order offense.” The police spokesman explained that “he didn’t make his point very well and that is why he has landed himself in bother.”
The state proceeded to prosecute him, and in October of that year, he was convicted “of sending a grossly offensive communication,” fined and*sentenced*to 240 hours of community service.

Criminal cases*for*online political speech are*now commonplace in the UK, notorious for its hostility to*basic free speech*and*press rights.

As*The Independent‘s James Bloodworth*reported*last week, “around 20,000 people in Britain have been investigated in the past three years for comments made online.”

But the persecution is by no means viewpoint-neutral. It instead is overwhelmingly directed at the country’s Muslims for expressing political opinions critical*of the state’s actions.

To put it mildly, not all online “hate speech” or advocacy of violence is treated equally. It is, for instance, extremely difficult to imagine*that Facebook users who sanction*violence by the UK in Iraq and Afghanistan, or who*spew*anti-Muslim animus, or who*call for and celebrate*the deaths of Gazans, would be similarly prosecuted.

In both the UK and Europe generally, cases are*occasionally broughtfor right-wing “hate speech” (the above warning from Scotland’s police was issued after a polemicist posted*repellent jokes*on Twitter about Ebola patients).*
But the proposed punishments for such advocacy are rarely more than symbolic: trivial*fines and the like.

The real punishment is meted out overwhelmingly against Muslim dissidents and critics of the West.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...online-speech/
This is for the masses, the lower classes
The ones you left out, jobs were givin', better livin'
But we were kept out
Made to feel inferior, but we're superior
Break the chains in our brains that made us fear yah
Pledge allegiance to a flag that neglects us
Honour a man that who refuses to respect us
Emancipation, proclamation, Please!
Lincoln just said that to save the nation
These are lies that we all accepted
Say no to drugs but the government’s kept it
Running through our community, killing the unity
The war on drugs is a war on you and me
And yet they say this is the Home of The Free
But if you ask me it's all about hypocrisy
The constitution, Yo, it don't apply to me

And Lady Liberty still the lied to me
Steady strong nobody's gonna like what I pumpin'
But it's wrong to keeping someone from learning something
So get up, it's time to start nation building
I'm fed up, we gotta start teaching children
That they can be all that they want to be
There's much more to life than just poverty.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/2pac/wordsofwisdom.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-26-2015, 08:39 PM
is this the freedom to speak and know the truth in order to not become slaves of criminal cartels and media soundbites that the kafir regimes promise?:

The above was ronald reagan's adopted son brazenly calling for the criminal murder of people trying to get the truth out to other people stuck in illagal wars on national radio broadcast, you may want to ask yourself - where was the hysterical outcry from the mass media and government as is seen as soon as a Muslim of any public standing lawfully criticizes the illegal actuons of his/her own government?

Abdul Emwazi
10-03-2015, 11:26 AM
I am appalled

M.I.A.
10-03-2015, 12:45 PM
http://news.sky.com/story/1563203/us...fore-airstrike

Seems like they are very heavy handed against combatants.

https://youtu.be/OnkM4AHKPAU

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!