/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam il Jameel

taherdawoodi
08-27-2015, 12:24 PM
Salaam il Jameel,
Happy to join this group and happy to contribute in whatever way i can. I am looking to connect specially with fellow brother ans sisters who do calligraphy - I myself am learning and inscribe calligraphy on wood by carving it.
Here to learn more about all aspects of it.

Wassalaam,
Taher

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-27-2015, 03:39 PM
:wa:

why not start a thread and post some of ur works ? Welcome here.

taherdawoodi
08-27-2015, 05:20 PM
Salaam il Jameel,
I have started the thread but can't post because the forum rules don't allow me to.:cry:

Very soon, inshallah.

Umm Abed
08-27-2015, 05:30 PM
:wa:You'r welcome!
Dont worry you'l soon be able to post, so alls good, nice job that is - calligraphy.:Alhumdill.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
08-28-2015, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay

:peace:

Lady A
08-29-2015, 08:18 PM
:welcome: to the forum! I would love to see your calligraphy work...looking forward to it!

lonewolf007
08-29-2015, 08:58 PM
:sl: brother, welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay insha'Allah, and do post your calligraphy, would be nice to see it :)

taherdawoodi
09-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Inshallah soon !!

Excited to be part of this community and share with all of you.

format_quote Originally Posted by muslim007
:sl: brother, welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay insha'Allah, and do post your calligraphy, would be nice to see it :)
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay

:peace:
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady A
:welcome: to the forum! I would love to see your calligraphy work...looking forward to it!

taherdawoodi
09-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Hello Lady A,
I am trying to find and collect all calligraphy enthusiasts so that we can collectively learn, contribute and share our thoughts.

Please feel free to share on this thread - http://www.islamicboard.com/creative...ml#post2854602

Thanks,
T

format_quote Originally Posted by Lady A

fhmn63
09-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Masha allah,
welcome to this thread

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!