/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lovely quotes by Nouman Ali Khan

strivingobserver98
08-29-2015, 06:08 PM

[emoji818]When someone isn’t smart enough to express their frustration, they use dirty words. Those are words that describe a lack of intelligence. Smart people don’t use those kind of dirty words, because they find it an insult to their intelligence
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“When you see someone who is not as religious, remember that you were once on the edge of the fire, and it was Allah Subhaana wa Ta’ala’s favor upon you to guide you. Arrogance will wipe away any goodness from the transformation.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“When you find yourself in a position to help someone, be happy because Allah is answering that person’s prayer through you.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“You can’t change someone’s behaviour, all you can do is remind them, and hope that Allah will change their heart.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“When you’re going through something hard and you start wondering where Allah is, just remember, the Teacher is always quiet during a test.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“Your sin is not greater than God’s mercy.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“If we were truly the people of “Alhamdullilah” we wouldn’t find the time, energy, or motivation to complain.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“We live in a society where we wake up our kids for school but not Fajr.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“Just because you’re a Believer, doesn’t mean your safe from the Hell-fire.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“The worst expression of the Prophet’s (Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wa Sallam) anger towards his wife was that he would remain silent.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“Islam is not about “we’re better than you”. Rather it is about “let me show you something that is better for you”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“People can put you down, and they will but Allah will never abandon you, so long as you don’t.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“The hypocrite takes good advice as an insult.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

[emoji818]“Allah says Jannah is awesome, imagine how awesome that is when the All-Knowing is calling it awesome”.
-Nouman Ali Khan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Asalamualykum,

I found the below statement very interesting.

“The hypocrite takes good advice as an insult.”
-Nouman Ali Khan

monroe
09-20-2015, 05:27 AM
Great quotes!

Muslim Woman
09-20-2015, 06:58 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah khair for sharing.

I did not know - “The worst expression of the Prophet’s (Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wa Sallam) anger towards his wife was that he would remain silent.”

-Nouman Ali Khan

I guess most Muslims are ignorant about it :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
oasis123
09-20-2015, 06:11 PM
جزاکم اللہ خیرا

strivingobserver98
03-15-2016, 10:47 AM
"When Allah beautifies the religion for you, he also beautifies the women of the religion"

- Nouman Ali Khan

azc
03-15-2016, 10:56 AM
Awesome quotes! :jz: for sharing

Kiro
03-15-2016, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
"When Allah beautifies the religion for you, he also beautifies the women of the religion"

- Nouman Ali Khan
what does that mean

strivingobserver98
03-15-2016, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
what does that mean
For example if your looking for potential spouse, your attracted to Deen :).

Prophet :saws: said: "The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman."

Serinity
03-15-2016, 06:08 PM
I've been inflicted with hardship, and Allah gave me a glimpse on Kafir mentality.

Not once, but twice. The same exact subject. On God's existence etc.

But I am not ready for dawah......... Yet Allah send them my way (I overheard etc). I wonder what I should do. I am bad at arguing.

May Allah strengthen and help me. Ameen.

I just don't like to deal with apparrently arrogant, laughing people. And most importantly, I don't want Allah to give up on me. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!