/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please remember this sick father in your Du'a.

AbdulMaalik
08-30-2015, 12:08 AM
Asalaamu 3alaykum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatuhu dear brothers & sisters,

I hope you're all in good health may Allaah protect you and bless you endlessly
where ever you may be.

I would like to request you and only if it's possible to make Du'a for
my sick father. And to spread it to your network (mosque and other
brothers & sisters) Bi idhni Laah.

Jazaakum Allaahu khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
08-30-2015, 04:52 PM
:salam:

May Allah the Great, Lord of the magnificent throne, cure your father, purify him, and grant him complete and speedy shifaa' ameen.

Lady A
08-30-2015, 06:31 PM
:wa:

May Allah grant your father ease and shifaa, forgive him of his sins because of his hardship, and bless him along with his loved ones strength and patience through this turbulent time. :amin:

MuslimInshallah
08-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh AbdulMaalik,

May Allah have Mercy on your father, but also on you and the rest of your family. It must be hard for all of you right now. (gently) Everything is for a reason, and Allah is Good and Kind. Hold onto Him, and ask Him for your father's health. (gently) And He will Gift you and your father with whatever is best for you. InshAllah, I shall make du'a for his health.

May Allah, the Knower of the Seen and the Unseen, Shower His Compassion on your father and those who love him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
08-31-2015, 08:43 AM

may Allah grants what is best for him , Ameen.

strivingobserver98
09-02-2015, 01:13 AM

May Allah :swt1: bestow good health on him and grant him complete shifa Ameen.

I will definitely pass the message around in my network.

Ridwaan Ravat
09-02-2015, 02:18 PM
وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

May Allah ta'alah grant your father complete shifaa and grant your family the strength and courage during these trying times. Aameen

Request duaas from him for us , as the duaas of the sick are readily accepted.

As an obedient child, take this as an opportunity to serve your father.

Muhammad
09-02-2015, 02:21 PM
:wasalamex brother AbdulMaalik,

May Allaah :swt: grant complete shifaa to your father, leaving no trace of illness. May He :swt: grant him patience and make it an expiation for sins, Aameen!

BeTheChange
09-05-2015, 09:09 PM
In sha Allah, your dad is better now.

Ameen to all the duas.

May Allah swt provide comfort and ease to your dad and family Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!