/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Gale
08-31-2015, 12:40 PM
Hello,

I am very interested in Islam as a religion and Islamic civilisation. The Islamic world has a very profound history that I feel many people need to be better educated about.

I have joined this forum so I can better my understanding of Islam. My particular area of interest is in aqeedah and the differences between Salafi Islam and and traditional Sunni Islam.

Hopefully I can learn something.

Kind regards,

Gale

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
08-31-2015, 01:32 PM
Hi,

Welcome to IB.

On your learning journey feel free to post any questions, areas of interest or clarifications :).

sister herb
08-31-2015, 03:07 PM
Hello to you

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find this place beneficial.

greenhill
08-31-2015, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forum.

You can browse through the forum and find threads on the subject. There might be similar questions in the past.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
08-31-2015, 03:29 PM
welcome to the forum,
there is only one god and submission to His will is the way of life which He has prescribed,
isn'r that simple and truthful?
all the false shades and smoke will disappear when we submit to Almighty God and live under a government under Him which submits to Him and establishes God's laws.
no point in submitting to the laws of blair while cameron's prime minister or cameron comes with the guns,
and no point in cameron or anyone else pushing a different law in lieu of the laws of Almighty God while God lives - and God never dies, or God's wrath appears when the time is right.

it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they are being fooled, but what do you tell the children?
think about it like this, 3 choices.
1. We all submit to Almighty God and interact in harmony and peace.
2.Hindus Muslims Christians brothers, let's all get together and eat cow and pig and worship idols, we all declare that there is no god but God and that Muhammad is His slave and messenger, and we all declare that there are many gods and so muhammad must've been a liar, accepting that both statements are correct, and that Jesus is the Messiah and that he was not the Messiah but a lying delusional heretic Nazarite
3.We all agree to disagree and anyone can follow any laws they wish to follow - in any land they wish, under any politician they wish, or that each person can make their own laws.

oh my, Gary Jules comes to mind.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

*"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it.
The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."

James Paul Warburg (international banker)
before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

taherdawoodi
09-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Hello Gale,
Welcome to the community. hope you find your answers. Remember to make sure the sources you are collecting your information from are authentic. There is a lot hearsay and unauthentic schools of thoughts you will need to learn to weed out.

Have a great time,
T

lonewolf007
09-03-2015, 03:04 PM
hey gale hope your well, welcome to the forum and hope you benefit from it insha'Allah

feel free to browse and ask questions :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!