/* */

PDA

View Full Version : JohnnyEnglish

JohnnyEnglish
09-01-2015, 08:52 PM
I am middle aged, English, white, male, by birth and decent. I think it likely that I am about as average, with average views as any middle aged, English, white, male. I may be a little different from the average in so far as I tend to question rather than presume or accept.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Welcome Johnny English,
nothing average about your name,
Hope you've recovered from the experience at Mozambique,
I take it you'll have a wonderful time on the forum.

strivingobserver98
09-02-2015, 01:04 AM
Welcome to IB!

Yes it's good to question and be open minded. Hope you learn alot from here :ia: :).

Muslim Woman
09-02-2015, 07:02 AM
Hello

Welcome here . Pl. browse forum and feel free to ask about Islam .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
taherdawoodi
09-03-2015, 05:08 AM
Welcome to the forum.... hope you have a great time..

JohnnyEnglish
09-03-2015, 07:06 AM
Thanksto those who attempted sensible answers.

Thesepeople are either:
1. Refugees from countries at war seekingsafety.
Or
2.Economic migrants seeking a better life.

Fromthe few answers given here it seems that you believe that the vast majority are(2) and simply looking for free housing, free schools, free health services, anda good job in a safe, stable, secure country. Is that the consensus view of all here?

JohnnyEnglish
09-03-2015, 07:09 AM
I put the above post in the wrong thread by mistake - sorry.

lonewolf007
09-03-2015, 03:03 PM
hello johnny welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!