/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O The One Whom eyes cannot see

strivingobserver98
09-02-2015, 01:27 AM
“O The One Whom eyes cannot see, Who cannot be imagined, who is beyond description, Who is unaffected by happenings, Who cannot be overwhelmed by the vicissitudes of time, Who knows the weight of the mountains, the volume of the oceans, the number of falling raindrops, the number of leaves on the trees and everything upon which the night darkens and upon which the day brightens. No sky can hide another from Him, no surface of the earth can hide another from Him, no ocean can hide anything within its depths from Him and no mountain can conceal from Him anything within its rocks.*Make the last part of my*life the best, make the best of my deeds the last and make my best day*be the one in which I meet You.”

Source:*Hayatus Sahabah by Muhammad Yusuf Khandalwi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umairlooms
09-03-2015, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
“O The One Whom eyes cannot see, Who cannot be imagined, who is beyond description, Who is unaffected by happenings, Who cannot be overwhelmed by the vicissitudes of time, Who knows the weight of the mountains, the volume of the oceans, the number of falling raindrops, the number of leaves on the trees and everything upon which the night darkens and upon which the day brightens. No sky can hide another from Him, no surface of the earth can hide another from Him, no ocean can hide anything within its depths from Him and no mountain can conceal from Him anything within its rocks.*Make the last part of my*life the best, make the best of my deeds the last and make my best day*be the one in which I meet You.”

Source:*Hayatus Sahabah by Muhammad Yusuf Khandalwi
i have a thread called 101 dua ideas
please post it there, or if you allow, i will

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!