/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all

Islanddeen
09-06-2015, 07:12 AM
I am one of very few Muslims living in Hawaii which is heavily Catholic/Christian/Buddhist. I discovered I was a Muslim, and had been a Muslim my entire life, after picking up a copy of the Quran at my local bookstore for the very first time. After reading the first 10 pages I felt a lifelong ache begin to go away, and I knew instantly that I'd found the words of the one true God I had been seeking my whole life. I continue to pray and read The Holy Quran every day. It is my sole source of spiritual nourishment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Greetings to you and salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Thanks for your short story. I felt just same when I started to read the Quran before. :) Also I know what it feels when you are one of the only Muslims in your area. Same was with me when I reverted to Islam some decades ago in my city.

greenhill
09-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Welcome to the forum.

That's such an amazing story. Wishing you a great journey into discovery of the deen and a very fulfilling stay here.

:peace:

taherdawoodi
09-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the forum... hope you have a good stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!