/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu alaikum everyone, I'm obviously new on the forum...and excited about it.

a.danhamidu
09-06-2015, 10:38 AM
My name is Ahmad and I have this question:

Halal or haram: Multi-Level Marketing & Forex Trading
I would like to know if both are permissible sources of income.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. Nice question but I advice you to create own thread for the questions.

a.danhamidu
09-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Thanks sister, will do so (figuring out my way around the mobile GUI).[emoji6]

BeTheChange
09-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Welcome to the forum.

Am sure your stay here will be good for you in sha Allah.

We all need constant reminders.

I see your question has been answered in a different thread. Alhamdulilah.

May Allah swt give you wisdom & strength Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
09-06-2015, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

a.danhamidu
09-06-2015, 03:10 PM
Thanks everyone [emoji56]

ardianto
09-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Although I have welcomed you in another thread, I will welcome you again.

:welcome:

And to be honest, brother, I am so glad to see a member from Nigeria. Yes, members from West Africa are very rare.

a.danhamidu
09-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Wow...ironic, I thought this forum would be loaded with Nigerians (avid deen-forum participants). Maybe they're more used to call-in (TV) forums than Web-chat forums.

ardianto
09-06-2015, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by a.danhamidu
Wow...ironic, I thought this forum would be loaded with Nigerians (avid deen-forum participants). Maybe they're more used to call-in (TV) forums than Web-chat forums.
Majority of members in this forum are South Asian (Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi) in ethnicity. From Southeast Asia currently only me and Greenhill. There are also Arab, European, and Somalian (East African). But from West Africa?.

Frankly, my intention to join in this forum is to meet and acquainted with people, especially Muslims, from other places. And I am happy if I can meet people from more places.

:)

a.danhamidu
09-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Insha Allah you will

lonewolf007
09-08-2015, 12:08 AM
wasalam brother, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Aaqib
09-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Welcome to the forums brother, hope you enjoy your stay.

a.danhamidu
09-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Thanks everyone [emoji5]

Lady A
09-09-2015, 06:22 AM
:wa: Brother Ahmad,

:welcome: to the forum! Interesting question. I don't know the answer but I'm also curious.

taherdawoodi
09-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Wassalaam,
Welcome to the forum. Sorry, not sure about the answer but i hope you find it.

T

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!