/* */

PDA

View Full Version : After Death Communications

jack42155
09-06-2015, 01:27 PM
My name is Jack and I'm looking for After Death Communication stories from the Muslim community. After Death Communications (ADC's) occur when a loved one dies but afterwards makes a communication to loved ones on this side of life. Often this "communication" is a feeling of a presence or a thought that is very real for the person receiving the communication. What I'm finding is that these communications occur to all persons and people of all faiths and beliefs. However, there is a strong leaning to a more Western/Christian orientation in published literature. I am writing a book to bring to light that ADC's happen to all people, and would like to include experiences of those in the Muslim community.
Finding these stories from varied sources has proved to be elusive. I know for a fact that they are out there for me to find. But there seems to be some resistance in me being told these stories of love and communication. I'm not sure why but I suspect an uncertainty on how the story related to me is going to be used. So please allow me to explain briefly.
My daughter died at the age of 35, almost four years ago at this writing. The day after her passing I had a communication from her,the kind that I am speaking of here. From that experience I have been led to similar stories that have shown to me an unfathomable amount of love that is on the other side of this life. And it's unconditional. A proof (one of many) of that love is the existence of these stories from everyday,normal individuals. Individuals of every religion and race. These are the stories from the from your community I am looking for. The ultimate story of love and compassion.
If you know of such a communication/experience, please contact me here on this forum. You are not being asked to write it for me. Just let me know that you may have such a story.
Thank you for your time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Greeting and welcome to the forum, Jack.

Two years ago I lost my beloved wife. I often miss her. But I never try to communicate with her because as Muslim, I believe, if someone has died, then his/her connection with the World has been cut, and he/she cannot communicate with living people again. So the only thing that I can do for her is pray.

This is what Muslims believe about communication with deceased person.

Abz2000
09-06-2015, 03:31 PM
something like that happened to me - though i wasn't dead.
when i was little, they took me for an appendicitis operation and i vaguely recall waking up to see a black dude with a blind eye on my left side, the sight of his eye socket scared me and i tried to move away and he got violent, i also recall being nailed through the wrists and onto the operating table while being tortured and the pain went away and felt dreamy when i desperately recited the shahadah.
then i remember flying through clouds on the shoulders of two beings who seemed like they were busy on an errand, we came in through the wall in the far (right) side.
then i recall waking up in that freezing mortuary with two or three dead bodies, i believe i was the second from the left, ie one on my right when looking out the round holes, i had the diagonal cut with stiches on my right side and it was lumpy.
then i recall a woman (orderly/nurse) coming in, she was engrossed in looking for something, so i knocked while in a sitting position, she suddenly looked up and when she saw me she looked scared crap and walked out almost faster than her feet could carry her.
she came back with a doctor or something and they indicated for me to lie down and then pulled the thingummy out, the doctor asked me if i could still move and i wanted to show him by getting up but they prevented me, they appeared to be very pleasantly surprised.
i then recall waking up in a hospital strwtcher in a corridor and this time two doctors were present, they asked me about my experience and i told them i'd been to heaven, they said it wouldn't do and injected me and it hurt, i woke up again and they asked me what i could remember, i pretended being unable to recall anything despite being able to, then they nodded at each other and i was taken amongst other people.

i wouldn't call it death as i felt fully alive, and some of it could have been a part of the nightmares i later had.
i know it was true however because i clearly recall a few years later when my school teacher was shocked to see my wrists and asked me how it had happened, i can't recall whether i said that it had happened when i was little or at the operation.
my nephew would also comment on them when we played together.

anyways, i defo wasn't dead since i'm here.
why seek the living among the dead? i dunno coz they sometimes happen to be fully alive.
above it is 19.

Abz2000
09-06-2015, 03:56 PM
i also remember in the sitting room at my family home in george road, i was still recovering, and my sister came and told me that i would receive a substantial amount of money to drop charges i said ok, but then i was secretly whipered to not take the moneybut drop the charges, so a lawyer type of guy with a businesslike voice came in amongst others, and said something along the lines of: i take it that you have agreed to drop charges in return for xyz amount of money" and i told him that i didn't want to take the money, he appeared confused and angry at the people who had said i had agreed to drop charges so i had to clearly explain that i wouldn't take the money but that charges should be dropped.
they appeared surprised and defeated for some wierd reason.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
09-06-2015, 07:06 PM
We know from islamic traditions, sayings of the Prophet pbuh, that every person has a jinn companion.

Jinn or jinni or genie are another creation made of fire that can become invisible and change shape. Jinn lifespan isn't connected to human lifespan so when a human being dies,the jinn remains on earth. The presence or communication you talk about is likely the jinn's work and not of the dead person. This is because when a person dies, they can no longer communicate or come back to this world in anyway.

Since the jinn companion of the dead person used to accompany him/her, the jinn would know things that happened to him/her or were said by him. Thus, it's possible for the jinn to relay accurate information about the dead person and make people think that the dead person is communicating with you.

As for effects of love from "the other side, " it isn't true that someone's love has an effect on his/her loved ones. But it's possible that before dying, the dying person prayed for his loved ones or had a longing for their wellbeing and Allah (God) made the prayers true. Also, Allah lets good things happen to a righteous person's children / relatives on behalf of the righteous person, as is proven from a story in the Qur'an (Chapter AlKahf) ehere a righteous man hid wealth under a wall for his children. and Allah sent a special being to renovate the wall when the wall was about to fall so that the children's wealth would be safe.

Abz2000
09-06-2015, 09:33 PM
i'd need to clarify on the topic of communication after leaving earth that it is possible for the shuhada (martyrs) those whom Allah wills.
however, we must bear in mind that although their souls have left their bodies or they've been killed, they've not been killed dead.
and we know that there are many forms of leaving, such as sleeping, ascending (body/soul) switch, dying, being martyred.

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Their (shuhada’s) souls are in the crops of green birds, which have lamps hanging from the Throne, and they roam freely wherever they want in Paradise, then they return to those lamps.
Their Lord looked down upon them and said: ‘Do you desire anything?’ They said: ‘What could we desire, when we can roam freely wherever we want in Paradise?’ He (subhanahu wa ta’ala) did that with them three times, and when they saw that they would not be left without being asked, they said: ‘O Lord, we want You to restore our souls to our bodies so that we may be killed in Your cause again.’ When He saw that they had no need, they were left alone.”
[The Book of Leadership: Sahih Muslim]

This was the reply given by the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) when Abdullah Ibn Masud (radi Allahu anhu) asked him about this ayat: “And do not regard those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead, rather, they are alive with their Lord, being provided for.”
[Al-Quran 3:169]
the following narrations have reached us varying but regarding the same content.

In addition, Imam Ahmad recorded that, Ibn `Abbas said that the Messenger of Allah said

,*«لَمَّا أُصِيبَ إِخْوَانُكُمْ بِأُحُدٍ، جَعَلَ اللهُ أَرْوَاحَهُمْ فِي أَجْوَافِ طَيْرٍ خُضْرٍ، تَرِدُ أَنْهَارَ الْجَنَّـةِ، وَتَأْكُلُ مِنْ ثِمَارِهَا، وَتَأْوِي إِلى قَنَادِيلَ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ فِي ظِلِّ الْعَرْشِ، فَلَمَّا وَجَدُوا طِيبَ مَشْرَبِهِمْ وَمَأْكَلِهِمْ، وَحُسْنَ مُتَقَلَّبِهِمْ قَالُوا: يَا لَيْتَ إِخْوَانَنَا يَعْلَمُونَ مَا صَنَعَ اللهُ لَنَا، لِئَلَّا يَزْهَدُوا فِي الْجِهَادِ، وَلَا يَنْكُلُوا عَنِ الْحَرْبِ، فَقَالَ اللهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ: أَنْا أُبَلِّغُهُمْ عَنْكُم»

*(When your brothers were killed in Uhud, Allah placed their souls inside green birds that tend to the rivers of Paradise and eat from its fruits. They then return to golden lamps hanging in the shade of the Throne. When they tasted the delight of their food, drink and dwelling, they said, `We wish that our brothers knew what Allah gave us so that they will not abandon Jihad or warfare.' Allah said, `I will convey the news for you.') Allah revealed these and the following Ayat,*
﴿وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِى سَبِيلِ

اللَّهِ أَمْوَتاً بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ ﴾*(Think not of those as dead who are killed in the way of Allah. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.)*

Qatadah, Ar-Rabi` and Ad-Dahhak said that these Ayat were revealed about the martyrs of Uhud.*Abu Bakr Ibn Marduwyah recorded that Jabir bin `Abdullah said, "The Messenger of Allah looked at me one day and said, `O Jabir! Why do I see you sad' I said, `O Messenger of Allah! My father was martyred and left behind debts and children.'

He said,
*«أَلَا أُخْبِرُكَ؟ مَا كَلَّمَ اللهُ أَحَدًا قَطُّ إِلَّا مِنْ وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ، وَإِنَّه كَلَّمَ أَبَاكَ كِفَاحًا»*، قال علي: الكفاح: المواجهة*«قَالَ: سَلْنِي أُعْطِكَ. قَالَ: أَسْأَلُكَ أَنْ أُرَدَّ إِلَى الدُّنْيَا فَأُقْتَلَ فِيكَ ثَانِيَةً، فَقَالَ الرَّبُّ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ: إِنَّهُ قَدْ سَبَقَ مِنِّي الْقَوْلُ: إِنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهَا لَا يَرْجِعُونَ. قَالَ: أَيْ رَبِّ فَأَبْلِغْ مَنْ وَرَائِي»*

(Should I tell you that Allah never spoke to anyone except from behind a veil However, He spoke to your father directly. He said, `Ask Me and I will give you.' He said, `I ask that I am returned to life so that I am killed in Your cause again.' The Lord, Exalted He be, said, `I have spoken the word that they shall not be returned back to it (this life). ' He said, `O Lord! Then convey the news to those I left behind.')

Allah revealed,*﴿وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَتاً﴾*(Think not of those as dead who are killed in the way of Allah...)''*

ardianto
09-06-2015, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i'd need to clarify on the topic of communication after leaving earth that it is possible for the shuhada (martyrs) those whom Allah wills.
Those shuhada are indeed alive, but in heaven. And they can't communicate with people who still alive in the world.

Abz2000
09-07-2015, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Those shuhada are indeed alive, but in heaven. And they can't communicate with people who still alive in the world.
why make such a claim without a single fact to back it up?

are you aware of the number of narrations of shuhadah who have appeared in the dreams of their close ones while wearing pure white garments?

the one who was beheaded while asleep and appeared to his friend and when asked of his story, told him that he slept and woke up in paradise.
the one who instructed his friend to take money from a specific place and pay a specific debt, even reminding the dreamer that he (the speaker) knows that he (the sleeper) will wake up and assume it was just a dream, but that he should go and check?
the boy from ahl al bait who's mother paid ten thousand dinar (gold coins weighing 4.2gm each) to equip soldiers in his batallion as mahr for his marriage to the girl who's description that she couldn't get out of her mind, she later said she saw him in al dream wearing pure white.
and many others from the time of the Prophet pbuh, including waraqah bin nawfal wearing white?

Even if We did send unto them angels, and the dead did speak unto them, and We gathered together all things before their very eyes, they are not the ones to believe, unless it is in Allah.s plan.But most of them ignore (the truth).
(Surah Al-An‘am, 111)

Umar Ibn Farooq
09-07-2015, 03:11 PM
I agree with ardianto, please fix my mistake if I said anything wrong (Allahu Alim) but when somebody dies and the angels test the soul, it is after sent to a place where the soul rests. A bunch of souls ask the soul how's this person or that person. Then the angels say (Please forgive me if I'm wrong) Let the soul rest, it has been suffering from the dunya. This just tells us that we do not have any connections with the people of the dunya when someone is dead.

ardianto
09-07-2015, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
why make such a claim without a single fact to back it up?

are you aware of the number of narrations of shuhadah who have appeared in the dreams of their close ones while wearing pure white garments?
My wife appeared in my dream twice. My father too. And I am sure, many of us have experience seeing deceased loved one in dream. But, is it a communication?. No, bro, communication is if you can interact and talk with someone when you are in state of conscious, not in dream. Then, can you interact and talk with soul of deceased person when you are in state of conscious?.

A shaheed may appear in dream of his loved one, wear white garment. But can his loved one interact with him in state of conscious?.

Bro, seem like you misunderstand the meaning of After Death Communication.

Abz2000
09-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Hafiz Ibn Kathir writes: that Ata Bin Khalid stated:
My Aunt went to the grave of Hamza (May Allah be well pleased with him) and said, “Asslam u alaikum!”
She heard the answer of the Salam and the voice was coming from under the earth.
She said, “I recognised the answer of my Salaam, as I recognise that Allah most High has created me. As I recognise the differences between day and night, that is how clear it was.
Besides my slave and I there was no other person, which is why I was frightened.”

[Sirat un-Nabi chapter War Uhad by Hafidhh Ibn Kathir]*

a shaheed instructing his friend to go and extract money from a hidden place and pay it to a creditor is a communication and not just a medley of dreams.

anyway, anyone in recent times who's heard a multitude of voices responding energetically to their salam at jannat al baqi, madinah, a salam which they had uttered under their breath, would be talking from certainty and not conjecture.
anyone else who heard it and continues arguing to the contrary would just be conjecturing and seeking means of dispute.

ardianto
09-07-2015, 05:56 PM
@Abz2000

If Allah wills, anything can be happen, including communication between deceased person and living human. But it doesn't mean the shuhada get privilege to able to communicate with living human as implied in your post. Yes, if Allah wills, communication between deceased person and living human could be happen. But this is under special permission from Allah for special case, not general permission.

To be honest, bro, the reason why I argue you is because your post describe that shuhada automatically get ability to communicate with living people in the world.

Abz2000
09-07-2015, 08:17 PM
i don't believe they always do, but i do believe they get priority when they earnestly want something lawful from Allah and ask Him, and i believe Allah would be reluctant to refuse their pleadings, these people are like the cream of the milk, the top and most loyal servants who played the most active part even to the end, they are even given the permission to boldly make intercession when most other people are quaking in their bare feet and wishing the ground beneath them would just swallow thenm up.

i don't believe we should ask them for anything though since that would be shirk, i do however know that they are relayed info on events.
lol did you know that ex-presidents in the U.S get free access to advice from intelligence services for the remainder of their waiting period until death, come on bro, use your imagination we live in an age where even prisoners get phone credits and tv's.

but again, shuhada aren't dead so it's different, maybe they're even watching you in full multi-dimension now!

here's a little hint from previous scripture:
9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
10They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”*
11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,e*were killed just as they had been.

jack42155
09-09-2015, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry to read about your loss. I'm sure you loved her very much.

I'm going to write more in this post. I did not do a good job explaining what I'm looking for. I'm going to expand on what i wrote at the beginning to be more clear. Thank you for responding to me.

jack42155
09-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Thank you all for responding to my post. Judging from your responses I feel I need to clear up and make more clear what it is I'm looking for.

I'm collecting stories of loved ones that died but make a kind of communication back to this side of life. This is NOT you communicating with them like you dial up the cell phone and talk to them. Or you seeking them out for communication. And it does not matter if you believe in it or not. It just happens. I have several stories from all kinds of people and religions. These communications are real and basically are only to tell that loved on that they are ok.

I am looking for a Muslim story because I know that there is one out there. I want to show that we are all one on this planet no matter what politics and hate say. By finding more of these stories I will be pointing in the direction of this oneness and love for all.

ardianto
09-09-2015, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jack42155
Thank you all for responding to my post. Judging from your responses I feel I need to clear up and make more clear what it is I'm looking for.

I'm collecting stories of loved ones that died but make a kind of communication back to this side of life. This is NOT you communicating with them like you dial up the cell phone and talk to them. Or you seeking them out for communication. And it does not matter if you believe in it or not. It just happens. I have several stories from all kinds of people and religions. These communications are real and basically are only to tell that loved on that they are ok.

I am looking for a Muslim story because I know that there is one out there. I want to show that we are all one on this planet no matter what politics and hate say. By finding more of these stories I will be pointing in the direction of this oneness and love for all.
Can you post a story, so we will know what you mean with After Death Communication?.

jack42155
09-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Yes I will today. I'm out and about but when I return home I'll share two stories as examples of what I found and I am finding. Thank you so much for taking time here to understand what I'm trying to do.

Abz2000
09-09-2015, 09:30 PM
you mean, like a message with "dear xyz, hope this reaches you in good...... i'm fine and coshing with dad and grandad and they're all doing welland look forward to meeting you soon",
or something like this message?

Lady A
09-10-2015, 02:18 AM
:welcome: to the forum Jack!

I don't have any stories to share. I'm sorry about the loss of your daughter. I wish you peace.

Best wishes on the book. :sunny:

jack42155
09-10-2015, 03:18 PM
First....ABZ2000....

No that's not what I mean but thank you for the entertainment video.

There are many stories about the kind of communications I'm talking about. I am looking for a certain kind of these stories. One where something happens that's of a tangible nature. These are not ghost stories or anything like that. On the contrary...it's about love and the message that I'm ok...don't worry about me. Below is one of these stories that I found.

Do you believe in Big Foot? With the advent of Cable TV there sure is enough reporting to make you at lease think about it. Why is everyone seeing a large creature when there are no dead carcasses or bones to be found? Not even scat droppings! But still…people see it and tell stories.

Estrella is NOT one of those people. She has to see it, touch it, and taste it. She is a very practical and beautiful spit fire of a woman who might be short in stature but tall in spirit. She came from Mexico where she was educated. She worked for a lawyer in America who needed a translator. Estrella and this lawyer became close friends.

But there is something I’m not telling you about this lawyer. He was a Buddhist. A Buddhist Attorney.
I’m going to let that sink in a moment as the two do not normally go together.

She worked with him for many years. And then came the bad news. He had cancer. He had a brief illness that ended with him passing away.
As you might imagine, his passing was very traumatic for Estrella. Days after his death, she was entering a large book store. Like a Barnes and Noble book store. At the front of the store there was a table of books.

Paying no attention to the table she bumped it as she passed. One book fell off and landed at her feet. This book fell and opened to one particular page. She looked down and screamed out right there and then.

The book had fallen open to a page with a picture. And that picture was her Buddhist Lawyer friend. It was him at a ceremony advancing to the next level of Buddhism. He was dressed in a monk robe and stepping up to the next “level” on some steps. It was a symbolic advancement of his religious commitment.

I’ve talked with her several times since hearing this story. The thing is to stop and think of the travel of that picture. He was in Thailand at the time of the photo. So was the author of the book. That picture then went with the author to his home.

Then into his manuscript.

Then to the publishers.

Then to the book store.

Then…at some point into the hands of a store worker that decided to place it there at the corner of the table. Just at the right spot to fall to the floor. But still… think about this.

How many times have you let a book fall from your hands and have it open and stay open. I would think that from time to time this would not be all that uncommon. But, how about a NEW book. One that has not been read and re-read. Broke in I mean so that the spine of the book was not worked in. And then, to open just to one particular page just for her.

After a short period of time she went to the Lawyers Senior Monk at his church to explain what happened. It was a woman and after she told her, she laughed a deep laugh.

She explained that he chose her to tell everyone that he was alright. He was at peace. He “chose” the one who was the biggest skeptic. The one who had to see, smell, touch.

What it is that I'm looking for are similar stories from the Muslim community. There is a deeper meaning here. In the above story there is a Buddhist involved. I also have a similar stories but none from Muslims. I know that they are out there for me to find.

Thank you for your time here.

ardianto
09-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Thank you very much, Jack. And I am sorry about the loss of your beloved daughter.

My English is not good. But I think you are talking about "message from deceased person", not "communicating with deceased person" like my assumption before.

Among Muslims you can find many stories about deceased person who send message to tell that he/she is okay at there. But usually it comes in form of dream. However, the message is not always good. I've ever heard from someone that he saw a deceased person in his dream that look sad and complained why his place is bad. This deceased person indeed, known as person who always neglected his religious duty when he was alive.

About dream. I've ever seen my wife and my father in my dream. But there was a dream that different. When I was 20 my father got illness and hospitalized in ICU. I accompanied him in the hospital until after midnight when my uncle told me to go home. So I went home and slept. But suddenly I woke up in the "white place" where everything was white. I looked around, and I saw my father. He was walking. I called him, but he didn't hear me. I called him again, and I tried to come to him. But I could not walk. I began to cry and scream to call him, but he was still walking into a 'light'. Suddenly I woke up from my sleep, and realize that my father had gone.

My father was an engineer who worked for government. he was a smart man. Rich?. yes!. But he return to Allah when I was 20 and still studied in university. Then my family financial condition began to down and down.

In mid of 20's I started my business. But I made many mistake. Then I lost many things and fell into bankruptcy. I tried to rise up, but instead of 'up' I 'down' lower. I began to depressed, lost my confidence, lost my hope, ...... until one night.

I was sitting alone in the dark at midnight. I closed my eyes. But suddenly I 'saw' my father. He smile at me and told me what he always told me when I got fail, "My son, when you were born you could not walk. But now you can walk. It's because you learned and tried to walk. So, my son, learn, if you want to be able to do something". Amazingly, I felt a strength arised in my heart. So I answer "I will not disappoint you, dad. I will not surrender. I will rise again!".

Next day I rode my motorcycle to a company and start to work as freelance salesman. I ignored negative comment from some people who looked down on me. I felt a power in my heart. Power that made me strong to face challenges.

Now I am no longer salesman. Now I can employ several employees, and get enough income from my main and side business. The love from my father made me strong to rise again. Love that he sent from 'the other side'.

:)

jack42155
09-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Thank you. This is the kind of story I'm looking for. Thank you and all your posts here for being so kind. If there are any more stories to tell I'd love to read them.

ardianto
09-11-2015, 04:34 PM
You're welcome Jack. As people say, there are many mysteries in life that difficult to be understood. Okay, I will tell my another story.

I married my wife in 1994, just few weeks before my 27th birthday. We lived happily and have two children. But in mid of 2009 my wife felt something in her breast. So we went to hospital, and doctor said that was breast cancer. Then we started to cure her cancer. However, due to wrong method her cancer was getting worse, even cancer started attack her bones. Late of 2010 doctor removed her left breast and gave her chemotherapy. Her condition was getting better. In 2011 she could do activities normally although routinely got chemotherapy.

However, in 2012 her condition became bad again. Doctor in hospital said, the cancer active again and attacked her bones. Doctor also said, there's no hope. She could not walk when I brought her to our home, late of 2012. And when enter the year 2013 her condition was getting worse. She could not do anything. But I still take care her, pray, and hope a miracle. I believed that Allah would answer my prayer.

But one day she told me that she got a dream which she saw her father, her mother, and my mother. They smile at her and told her that they were waiting for her to be together again. I told my wife, that's just a dream, and she must believe that she would live longer. But Allah had written a destiny. She's gone at the afternoon, June 11, 2013. She buried next day, beside her father, near her mother, near my mother.

Two weeks later. I cleared a big display cabinet in the family room where I also use to put document and notes. Suddenly I saw a paper on the cabinet. I thought that was a not-important note. I thought to throw it to waste bin. But a strong feeling suddenly arose and prevent me. This feeling also told me to check that paper. I flipped that paper and I saw something that I was familiar, my wife's handwriting.

That was a short letter that she wrote in late of 2012. I read it, and I was so surprised. She knew that her life would be end soon. But she was sincere with it because she was grateful with happy life that she has ever had with me and our children. She was grateful because she had me as her husband. I read that letter, and I could not hold my tears.

We lived together as husband and wife for almost 19 years. We love each other. She always open to me, she always told me when she wrote something for me. But I didn't know about that letter. That letter was written in late of 2012 when she had lost her ability to walk. I don't know how that letter could be in a cabinet in another room. How she placed it at there?.

But one thing that I believe. Allah wanted to show me a love from my beloved wife, a love from 'the other side'. It made me believe that love is never die.

This is another story that I can write for you. And I give my stories for your collection. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!