/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with this!

3mran
09-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Hello dear brother and sisters. I have a story that just happend to me today. So today the sheikh told me to stand beside him, and hold his hand. And while he holded my hand he said something that i should repeat, i didnt understand what i said. Then at the end i asked my aunt, what we just did. Then she told me that ''you just made a promise that you will pray everyday and if you don't hold that promise there will be happen something bad in your life''. And then i just had a heartattack, because i mean, i pray normally, but ofcourse i sometimes forget to pray, but i pray, and i go to the mosque on friday and pray alhamdurellah.

But now i just feel like that i got forced to pray, and something worse gonna happend if i forget to pray.

I need help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Assalamualaikum.

If something bad happen because you leave salah, it's happen because Allah decide it happened. Not because that sheikh cursed you. He just a human who can't control your fate.

So, bro, always perform salah because Allah, not because anyone.

greenhill
09-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hope you get your answer. Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

3mran
09-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Yeah i was thinking about that too, that if i started prayed after that hand to hand thing, it would be because of that, and not because of Allah.

Thank you for your answer!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
09-07-2015, 10:51 AM
assalamu'alaikum,

Alllah, who is the creator of the heavens and the earth, the Rulemaker, Sustainer and ultimate authority has enjoined upon every human being and jinn that they submit to Him and serve Him.
amongst the requirements of service is the five daily prayers,
we must do our utmost best to fulfil these obligations and if we forget or fall into neglegence or occasuonally sleep through the time of prayer, we must fulfil it when we are able to.

there are police to enforce the laws of Allah in some countries and they do their best make sure people people are praying after the adhan goes off, if they catch repeat offenders they also have the authority to jail and fine them.

fulfil the commands of Allah to the best of your sincere ability.
if you make an oath that is in tune with the commands of Allah then fulfil it.
(the Ansaar of Al Madinah were required to make an pledge to the Prophet pbuh to fulfil certain acts which were obligatory and to abstain from certain acts which were crimes (haram).
if you make an oath that is in disobedience to Allah, then know that you must consider that oath as futile and unfulfilable since it is haram.
if you make an oath that is not a command of Allah but is halal, lawful between two parties then you are required to fulfil it.
if you accidentally make an oath which is not a command of Allah but is halal, lawful between two parties, but were decieved into making it, then that oath is not binding upon you but is left to your discretion.
And Allah knows best.

Lady A
09-09-2015, 06:31 AM
:sl:

Hmm...that doom does sound scary! Lesson learned: always ask for the translation of what we are repeating! :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!