/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm I Alive?

3mran
09-08-2015, 07:51 PM
I have in the past feeling the i am not alive, that i dont feel like im doing things that im doing, i keep like slash myself, and tell myself that ''you are alive, you do walk you do eat etc'' I dont know why im feeling this, and i want to get rid of it. Can anybody help me please?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-08-2015, 08:59 PM
Alhamdulilah of course you're alive.

Every time you hear or feel negativity, please do the following;

1. Seek refuge with Allah and give up these thoughts completely, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) commanded.

2. Remember Allah and control yourself and do not continue to think of these whispers.

3. Occupy yourself with worship and doing good deeds, in obedience to the command of Allah and seeking to please Him. When you devote yourself completely and seriously to worship, you will forget about these whispers, insha Allah.

4. Frequently seek refuge with Allah and make du’a (supplicate) to free you from these whispers. I ask Allah to keep you safe and sound, and protect you from all evils.

For more info please visit: http://islamqa.info/en/12315

When you say. "slash myself", i hope you don't mean physically harming your body. Am sure you know, but in case you don't know, self-harm is haraam. It is a forbidden act whether that's in the form of mentally torturing yourself or physically.

Our body is a gift from Allah swt and we should treat it as such. I know as humans we tend to overlook the physical capabilities we do have but am sure if we were physically impaired in any way, we would be more grateful for our bodies.

If you have time listen to 'self-image psychology', which can be found here >> http://www.kalamullah.com/personality.html

In sha Allah.

May Allah swt give you the strength to fight evil Ameen.

3mran
09-08-2015, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Alhamdulilah of course you're alive.

Every time you hear or feel negativity, please do the following;

1. Seek refuge with Allah and give up these thoughts completely, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) commanded.

2. Remember Allah and control yourself and do not continue to think of these whispers.

3. Occupy yourself with worship and doing good deeds, in obedience to the command of Allah and seeking to please Him. When you devote yourself completely and seriously to worship, you will forget about these whispers, insha Allah.

4. Frequently seek refuge with Allah and make du’a (supplicate) to free you from these whispers. I ask Allah to keep you safe and sound, and protect you from all evils.

For more info please visit:

When you say. "slash myself", i hope you don't mean physically harming your body. Am sure you know, but in case you don't know, self-harm is haraam. It is a forbidden act whether that's in the form of mentally torturing yourself or physically.

Our body is a gift from Allah swt and we should treat it as such. I know as humans we tend to overlook the physical capabilities we do have but am sure if we were physically impaired in any way, we would be more grateful for our bodies.

If you have time listen to 'self-image psychology', which can be found here >>

In sha Allah.

May Allah swt give you the strength to fight evil Ameen.

Thank you for your answer, i will try my best to follow your instructions :)!
And im thanking allah that he made me go to google, and search for islam forums, and found this!
And what i meant with ''slashing myself'', i meant like slapping my arm or cheeks :)

BeTheChange
09-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Alhamdulilah, that's reassuring to hear.

Try not to ponder on these thoughts and engage in different activities.

Shyataan loves an idle mind so keep yourself busy with good deeds.

If you have spare time and you have nothing to do, i would recommend visiting http://kalamullah.com/

Using the above link you can read articles, listen to an audio lecture or even download an e-book free of charge.

The choice is yours.

May Allah swt protect you from all evil Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!