/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Mom And Dad Got Divorced

3mran
09-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Asalamu alaikum everyone!

Like the title says my mom and dad got divorced when i was 15, and now im like lost, and alone. I spend a lot of my time alone in my room and on the Internet. My mom lives with her parents and brother and sisters in german with my little brother who is 4 years old. Me and the rest of my siblings are living with my dad he then got married another woman after divorce.

I want my own mom back, and i feel my dad still loves my mom. Is it possible to make dua, for them to get back together, or is it to late?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

I hope Allah swt brings peace and tranquility to your mind and soul Ameen & for your family too Ameen.

Am sorry to hear your caught between your mum and dad. It must be extremely hard to have accepted the situation at 15 and even now when your growing up.

May i ask how old you are and how long has it been since your parents have separated?

Have you had a conversation with either of your parents about why their divorced?

If you haven't, maybe if you were to hear an explanation it would bring a little understanding and a little comfort?

Understand this though brother, your not alone and this is your unique test.

I know we all want to live in the perfect traditional family household, have the perfect wife, have the perfect husband and so on and so forth. However, perfection and happiness is only truly felt in the akhira.

The closest we can get to happiness is through the remembrance of Allah swt.

Keep in contact with your mum and your siblings who are not with you.

In relation to your parents getting back together, i would personally advise you to seek an understanding of why your parents divorced in the first place. Also, because your dad is now married to another lady, maybe this is a sign that he has moved on?

Allah swt knows best.

May Allah swt guide you to make wise decisions in your life and may Allah swt help you to stay strong in this life and pass your test Ameen.

P.S Try and go for long walks or take up a physical activity/sport that you enjoy. Just to help you release some negativity in sha Allah.

Abz2000
09-08-2015, 09:21 PM
if there is nothing wrong with your father, nothing wrong with the second woman your father married, and nothing wrong with your mother, please be merciful towards the new woman and try to see if your mother will accept her, otherwise you'll cause your father a lot of distress and the new woman in a lot of distress.
mending is better than ending, if mending is possible.

Lady A
09-09-2015, 06:21 AM
:wa:

I'm so sorry to know about the divorce. May Allah grant everyone ease and peace in your household! May Allah straighten all your affairs and bless you with happiness, Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
رحمه
09-09-2015, 06:42 PM

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Don't say

The time late in the reform

Reform between your mother and father's , you a great reward from Allah

continue with the relatives of your father's favorite
as well as to continue with relatives of your mother's favorite

He informed them that you cannot live without your mother your father

and read them these verses

آيات الإصلاح بين الخصمين أو الزوجين

1. وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ شِقَاقَ بَيْنِهِمَا فَابْعَثُواْ حَكَمًا مِّنْ أَهْلِهِ وَحَكَمًا مِّنْ أَهْلِهَا إِن يُرِيدَا إِصْلاَحًا يُوَفِّقِ اللّهُ بَيْنَهُمَا إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا خَبِيرًا [ النساء : 35]

2. وَإِنِ امْرَأَةٌ خَافَتْ مِن بَعْلِهَا نُشُوزًا أَوْ إِعْرَاضًا فَلاَ جُنَاْحَ عَلَيْهِمَا أَن يُصْلِحَا بَيْنَهُمَا صُلْحًا وَالصُّلْحُ خَيْرٌ وَأُحْضِرَتِ الأَنفُسُ الشُّحَّ وَإِن تُحْسِنُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا [النساء : 128]

2. يُصْلِحْ لَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَمَن يُطِعْ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ فَازَ فَوْزًا عَظِيمًا[ الأحزاب : 71]

3. سَيَهْدِيهِمْ وَيُصْلِحُ بَالَهُمْ * وَيُدْخِلُهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ عَرَّفَهَا لَهُمْ * يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَنصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ [ محمد : 7.6.5 ]

4. عَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً وَاللَّهُ قَدِيرٌ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ [ المتتحنة : 7]

and say to them that if it has been repaired between the mother and the father to a great reward from Allah

I ask Almighty God to bless you in reconciliation, including

ameen

I apologize If the answer is not clear
I'm not good in English language
But I'm trying to painstakingly

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
"مثل المؤمنين في توادهم وتراحمهم وتعاطفهم كمثل الجسد
إذا اشتكى منه عضو تداعى له سائر الجسد بالسهر والحمى "
متفق عليه

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!