/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rights of a wife

fhmn63
09-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Can a husband hide his earnings from his wife?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
09-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Wa alaikum salaam.

In any marriage open communication and transparency is always the best policy. Hence I strongly suggest that you be as open and transparent as possible.

From an Islamic perspective the choice is yours.

Kindly ensure its done in a way that won't lead to unnecessary doubts and complications later in the marriage.

Jazakallah khair.

fhmn63
09-11-2015, 09:28 PM
What if the husband prefer to hide his earning?

ardianto
09-11-2015, 11:55 PM
If the husband hide his earning due to the right reason, then the wife have to understand.

There are husband who hide his earning because they think about the future. They want to build a home, want to invest their money to get side income, want to have saving that can be used in emergency situation. Unfortunately, their wives are 'not wise enough in shopping' and not willing to understand that their husbands want to do something good for the families So, those husband choose to hide their earning.

My advice for the sisters. If you catch your husband hide his earning, do not too fast to angry. But ask him why. Probably he do it for the family with reasons like I describe above.

As a wife, of course you can ask money and ask your husband to buy what you want. But you have to understand your husband financial condition, and must understand if your husband want to manage his earning because he want to do something good for the family.

Basically, if husband and wife can understand each other, they will be open to each other. And the husband will not hide his earning.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
09-12-2015, 12:24 AM
im just a 34yo child, i give my wage to my wife.

everything is essential apparently.

i cant tell if im irresponsible, lazy or stupid.

but yes, im pretty sure that intention counts.

id only end up saving for a new car or something.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!