/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam alaikoem I am

Badrbourrich
09-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Salaam alaikoem. I am Badr and I hope to ask questions !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
09-10-2015, 05:17 PM
:wa:

:ia: you will find your answers :).

ardianto
09-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

Welcome to the forum. You can browse the forum to find thread that related to your question. Or you can make new thread to ask your question. Introduction section actually only to introduce new member.

:)

sister herb
09-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. I wish you will find from here answers to your questions. When we read questions and answers of others, we too learn at the same time new things.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lonewolf007
09-10-2015, 08:47 PM
wasalam brother, welcome to the forum, feel free to browse through the forum and ask questions, we'll be more than willing to try and help you insha'Allah :)

greenhill
09-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Moshy
09-11-2015, 10:44 AM
Walaikumasalam brother

InshAllah you may find your stay beneficial

Umm Abed
09-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Wa alaikum salam and welcome:Alhumdill

imeime
09-19-2015, 12:43 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

masjidapp
09-23-2015, 10:05 AM
:wa:
welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay with the community.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!