/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tajweed

BeTheChange
09-13-2015, 08:36 PM
Asalamualykum my friends,

I hope you are all well in sha Allah.

I just wanted to share some exciting news with you all.

I have managed to find a local Masjid which offers Islamic classes, Alimah courses, Tajweed classes and Arabic classes.

I've enrolled myself for Tajweed classes. One day every week.

I know everyone's had a different experience in learning the Quraan but for me personally, i wasn't taught the Quraan with Tajweed and nor do i know or understand the meaning.

Alhamdulilah, for this opportunity. So plan is to learn tajweed first. The course runs for a year but it depends on the individuals' progress and capability and so on and then after that, in sha Allah, i am planning to learn the Arabic language.

So if there's anyone out there who's thinking am too old to learn or am too embarrassed to learn as i might be with youngsters and so on, don't worry. There is no age limit to learn and in Islam, it is Faraz/compulsory upon every man and woman to learn about their religion.

May Allah swt help us all use our skills and abilities in a way that pleases Allah swt Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
رحمه
09-13-2015, 09:56 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

congratulations to you sister

strivingobserver98
09-14-2015, 10:20 PM
:wa:

Well done masha Allah! Face to face is much better than online, in terms of learning and education.

Oh they have Alimah too, :ia: you should try that too. You'll come back enriched with knowledge, and us forum members can learn a lot from you too :).

Ameen to duas.

BeTheChange
09-15-2015, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

Well done masha Allah! Face to face is much better than online, in terms of learning and education.

Oh they have Alimah too, :ia: you should try that too. You'll come back enriched with knowledge, and us forum members can learn a lot from you too :).

Ameen to duas.
Jazahka Allah for your support.

I would love to study the Alimah course however, i can't commit to the hours just yet.

In sha Allah, i'll get the opportunity. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!