/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Regional Variations of Fajr Adhan.

a.danhamidu
09-14-2015, 05:21 AM
I noticed that depending on one's location, the Fajr Adhan will vary in that some places (communities, localities, etc.), the line "Asalatu khairan minan naum" is said in the first Adhan while at other places, it is said in the second Adhan. What is the ruling behind this; which one did Rasoolillah perform/choose for the Ummah and why do some people do it differently?
Jazak Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
09-14-2015, 02:42 PM
:sl:

This should help :ia:.

http://islamqa.info/en/45518

a.danhamidu
09-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Oh yesssss [emoji106] [emoji4] [emoji5] [emoji56] [emoji6] it helped so much, thanks. May Allah reward you for pointing me in the right direction, ameen.

strivingobserver98
09-14-2015, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by a.danhamidu
Oh yesssss [emoji106] [emoji4] [emoji5] [emoji56] [emoji6] it helped so much, thanks. May Allah reward you for pointing me in the right direction, ameen.
Ameen. May Allah keep you steadfast on the deen.

If there's anything else, feel free to post around :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!