/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Hebdo make fun of a drowned child

Snow
09-15-2015, 06:48 PM
attachmentphp?attachmentid5503&ampstc1 -

How sick can you be?

I wont post the original.
It is obviously based on the recent one that made the news.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-16-2015, 02:06 PM
I can understand if Charlie Hebdo make satire cartoons about religions because people behind Charlie Hebdo are Atheists. But when they make satire cartoon about drowned child, then I need to questioning their sense of humanity.

Muslim Woman
09-16-2015, 03:50 PM
:sl:

what's the translation of 2nd one ?

ardianto
09-16-2015, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

what's the translation of 2nd one ?
Menu of two children for price of one.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snow
09-16-2015, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I can understand if Charlie Hebdo make satire cartoons about religions because people behind Charlie Hebdo are Atheists. But when they make satire cartoon about drowned child, then I need to questioning their sense of humanity.
It is pretty crazy to see that the source of humor is a drowned child.
I wonder if there was nothing else to draw/write about.
It is so stupid.

BeTheChange
09-16-2015, 08:49 PM
It's clear to see he is afraid of the spread/power of Islam.

Allah Hu Akbar.

sister herb
09-16-2015, 09:12 PM
This criticizes by the sick way Western countries of hypocrisy: on the one hand they say that Christianity teaches to love your neighbor, on the other hand, some would prefer that the refugees drown than come to disturb them. Picture has been widely criticized in Europe, because it tells about Europeans defects.

Pygoscelis
09-25-2015, 03:56 PM
I like this cartoon. As sister herb wrote above, this is criticism of the hypocrisy of Christian Europeans. If Jesus really did come back to them today, he would be dismissed by them as a liberal hippy, and they wold probably wind up killing him again.

M.I.A.
09-25-2015, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
I like this cartoon. As sister herb wrote above, this is criticism of the hypocrisy of Christian Europeans. If Jesus really did come back to them today, he would be dismissed by them as a liberal hippy, and they wold probably wind up killing him again.
i used to think very similarly.

but the truth is that they only kill us in such ways.

...when jesus pbuh comes back then its a different script altogether.

apparently you have to be 40 years old to attend mosque prayer in isreal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!