/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam to all brothers and sisters

byislamm
09-19-2015, 05:27 AM
salam to all brothers and sisters in this fantastic forum,my name is amin

i hope that we have good exchange in Islamic information.

i also want to say i can memorize whole of holy quran in one year after i got married and thank Allah for this outstanding gift.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to this fantastic forum. :statisfie Hopely you will find this informative to you.

May Allah bless you, you seems to be a gifted person.

MuslimInshallah
09-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Assalaamu alaikum Amin,

(smile) Welcome to this Forum. I look forward to reading more of you. Ma sha Allah, you memorized the Qur'an! Doing this in your youth is a real Blessing, you know. It is a Gift that can accompany you your whole life.

Do you know the Arabic language and grammar? If not, maybe you could work on these now…? (smile) As Jonas Salk said: the reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.

May Allah, the Generous Source of All Good, Help us to find knowledge that helps us get closer to Him.

Muslim Woman
09-19-2015, 11:40 AM
:wa:

MashaAllah . May Allah bless you .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
oasis123
09-19-2015, 04:30 PM
وعلیکم السلام
welcome bro amin I'm as fresh as you here : )

greenhill
09-21-2015, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

masjidapp
09-23-2015, 10:03 AM
Wa-Alikumusalam,
Congrats on you Hifz-e-quran and marriage and welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!