/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Tasbih

umairlooms
09-19-2015, 08:52 AM
I am aware of the famour Tasbih from hadith that involved Alhamdulilah, Subhanallah and Allahuakbar. can someone let me know other tasbihs from hadith and also if they truly caerry any benefits other than the benefits of 'Dhikr' eg drawing us closer to Allah, or bringing peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
09-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Heres some hadiths, with beneficial tasbeeh to recite:

[emoji92]
Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) also reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
He who says, 'Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdih' (Glory and praise be to Allah) one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the sea. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

[emoji92]
Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
He who utters ten times:

La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahulmulku wa lahulhamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli sha'in qadir

(There is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner. His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),

he will have a reward equal to that for freeing four slaves from the progeny of Prophet Isma`il. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

[emoji92]
Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet said:
"There are two statements that are light on the tongue, heavy on the scales, and beloved to the Most Merciful:
Subahana Allahi wa bihamdih

Subhana Allahi Al-`Azeem

(Glory and praise be to Allah,

Glorified is Allah, the Most Great.)” (Al-Bukhari)

[emoji92]
Zaid ibn Harithah narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
Whosoever says:

'Astaghfirullaha al-`Azeem al-ladhi la ilaha illa howa Al-Hayy al-Qayyum wa atubu illayh

(I ask forgiveness of Allah, the Magnificent, than Whom there is no deity, the Living, the Sustainer of existence, and I turn to Him in repentance,)

his sins will be forgiven even if he should have run away from the battlefield (while he was engaged in fighting for the Cause of Allah, which is a grave sin in Islam). (Abu Dawud and authenticated by Al-Albani)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!