/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My name is Khan, and I'm not a terrorist : )

oasis123
09-19-2015, 03:01 PM
Assalamualaikum, I'm new to your forum, I found islamicboard very useful. I'm a student from India, a country in south Asia with the world's second largest population : ) I'm a seeker of beneficial knowledge which can lead me to obey Allah's commands. Brothers and sisters here please assist me to know about useful content here that can help me in my deen and dunya. I hope I can improve my communication skills too with you guys here So, I request friends here to introduce me to other members of the forum Yours brother

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-19-2015, 03:09 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum, brother Khan. Hopely you will find this forum a peaceful place full of peaceful members and find here a lot of information about Islam.

I am not terrorist either, I am a gardener. ;D

oasis123
09-19-2015, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum, brother Khan. Hopely you will find this forum a peaceful place full of peaceful members and find here a lot of information about Islam.

I am not terrorist either, I am a gardener. ;D
Thank you sister Herb for welcome

Iceee
09-19-2015, 03:45 PM
Salaam Brother Oasis123 / Khan.

Welcome to our forums! :welcome::welcome::welcome:

I'm from India as well. It's nice to finally see some Indian Muslims on this forum :statisfie

Feel free to browse the various threads to gain more knowledge of Islam. Knowledge is Power! May Allah keep us safe from evil.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-19-2015, 04:04 PM
:wa:

bro , welcome here . Feel free to browse forum ans ask in related threads.

oasis123
09-19-2015, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam Brother Oasis123 / Khan.

Welcome to our forums! :welcome::welcome::welcome:

I'm from India as well. It's nice to finally see some Indian Muslims on this forum :statisfie

Feel free to browse the various threads to gain more knowledge of Islam. Knowledge is Power! May Allah keep us safe from evil.
It's nice to meet an fellow Indian
thanks for your warm welcome : )

oasis123
09-19-2015, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

bro , welcome here . Feel free to browse forum ans ask in related threads.
okay!! thanks sis : )

strivingobserver98
09-19-2015, 05:59 PM

The thread title got my attention lol :D.

Welcome to IB brother :).

oasis123
09-19-2015, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

The thread title got my attention lol :D.

Welcome to IB brother :).
I purposely gave the title like that, so that I can grab the attention :smile:
jazakallahu khaira brother فرحان :smile::smile::smile:

masjidapp
09-23-2015, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!