/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dead iphone, can someone guide how to retrive data?

zpk
09-20-2015, 08:44 AM
aoa

my iphone got wet. So i dried it (a little) up by opening and letting it rest. Then dried it with blow dryer ( which after reading on the internet was a bad idea). so now my computer isn't reading it at all.Any suggestions on how can i retrieve my data.

Please and Thank YOU

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
09-20-2015, 01:32 PM
Your iPhone may of got water damaged. I recommend you check with your local phone repair shops :ia:.

Insaanah
09-20-2015, 04:11 PM
:wasalam:

I have read in a reliable article, that you should power it off immediately to prevent short circuits, wrap it in a paper towel to prevent the ports getting blocked, and put it into a bag of uncooked rice (i.e. raw rice), as rice is moisture absorbing. If you don't have rice, apparently Rice Krispies will also work to dry it out. Worth a try. It will take about two days at the very least. Some suggest opening the back removing the sim card , memory card, and battery if it's removable, dabbing the inside with a tissue, then closing before doing the above.

Apparently heat can melt the circuitry, and blowing air can push moisture into other parts of the phone it might not have reached. Perhaps try the above, and if it still doesn't work after two days of drying and putting the battery and sim card and memory card back in, then you will have to take it to a professional to see if they can help.

Hope you manage to retrieve everything and that it works again.

Abz2000
09-21-2015, 08:11 PM
thing with the iphone is that it doesn't easily switch off and the non-removable (without star screwdriver and technical knowhow) battery holds a certain percentage of power despite the item showing itself to be out of power on the screen, or the screen being totally dark.
certain integrated controllers are also able to hold a minimal amount of charge too.

didn't you read that the dajjal has biting teeth and that his heart is awake even though his eyes sleep? ;)
steve wozniak the freemason can possibly explain the $666 apple 1, apple pay, and bite in the apple parts. seems his lusts got the better of him and he took the bait though Adam took it and repented.
wozniak will probably try blaming SIRI.

i can assure you that no normal human is born with biting teeth and that all humans normally grow
biting teeth.
encrypted messages into the future? maybe :)

---------

Best thing to do is totally take it apart as soon as possible, clean all electrical components and contacts with a fast drying non h2o solution such as isopropyl alcohol or petrol carefully with a soft bristle toothbrush in order to remove any possibility of present and future oxidization, and if possible take it to an electrical shop that has a high air pressure dryer which will remove water from underneath the chips before any solder joints get a chance to rust and short circuit via contact.

then you can possibly see if it switches on or if any components need replacing.

do your best to ascertain that it is totally dry and no longer prone to oxidization before turning it back on because the phone can otherwise go caput after electrical signals begin to run through the components and rust can make it go off again after a few weeks or months.

the majority of repair shops will do a software wipe and restore on it unless you specifically tell them not to, and some might do a firmaware wipe and re-write too.
Apple will most likely erase it in front of you or get you to do it before you even sign the hand-in form.

And now back to the intriguing cloak and dagger mysteries:

Wozniak’s Two Stories For Apple 1’s $666.66 Price Tag
http://nwodb.com/?e=03578

Apple Pay*is a mobile*paymentand digital wallet service by*Apple*Inc. that lets users make*payments*using the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus,*
AppleWatch-compatible devices (iPhone 5 and later models), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad Mini 3 and 4.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.*
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number*is*Six hundred threescore*and*six.
Revelation 13:16-18

30.*Above it is Nineteen.
31.*And We have set none but angels as Guardians of the Fire;
and We have fixed their number only as a trial for Unbelievers,- in order that the People of the Book may arrive at certainty, and the Believers may increase in Faith,-
and that no doubts may be left for the People of the Book and the Believers,
and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the Unbelievers may say, "What symbol doth Allah intend by this ?"
Thus doth Allah leave to stray whom He pleaseth, and guide whom He pleaseth: and none can know the forces of thy Lord, except He and this is no other than a warning to mankind.
Quran Chapter 74 The Enshrouded/Cloaked one.

The following*weak*Hadith*is reported by Abu Bakara:*"His father*will be tall and thin and his nose will be pointed like a beak, while*his mother will be fat with two long hands. They will both*remain thirty years without a child.
After thirty years, a son with visual impairment in one eye, biting teeth and of little benefit will be born to them*whose heart will remain awake*while his eyes sleep."* (Tirmidhi)

one helluva megabite of encrypted data in daily transactions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!