/* */

PDA

View Full Version : > 700 hujjaaj have returned to Allah

Insaanah
09-24-2015, 12:56 PM
At least 717 hujjaaj are now reported to have lost their lives today, with more than 800 injured.

May Allah accept their hajj, and raise them the deceased in their ihraam garments on the day of judgement saying labbayk allahumma labbayk (here I am O Allah, here I am), and may he give sabr to their loved ones, ameen

Hajj stampede: At least 717 killed
More than 700 killed in Hajj stampede

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-24-2015, 05:42 PM
To Allah swt we belong and to Allah swt we shall return.

You can't die in a better state than being in a state of emaan and remembering Allah swt.

A very good death and every Muslim's dream.

May Allah swt ease the pain and suffering for the families left behind and may Allah swt help us all utilise our precious time Ameen.

Muhammad
09-24-2015, 05:53 PM
May Allaah :swt: have mercy upon the deceased, raise their ranks and accept from all the Hujjaaj, Aameen.

It is a testing period for many, involving a mixture of emotions. But everything occurs by the permission and decree of Allaah :swt: and He is the Most Merciful, the Most Wise. Allaahu akbar Allaahu akbar laa ilaaha illallaah, Allaahu akbar Allaahu akbar wa lillahil hamd.

strivingobserver98
09-24-2015, 07:20 PM
At least 717 people taking part in the Hajj pilgrimage have been killed in a stampede near the Islamic holy city of Mecca, officials in Saudi Arabia say.
Another 863 people were injured in the incident at Mina, which occurred as two million pilgrims were taking part in the Hajj's last major rite.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pygoscelis
09-24-2015, 07:59 PM
According to the news reports, this stampeding and trampling people to death thing happens with alarming regularity there. You'd think they'd build better infrastructure. They know these people will be coming.

Muhammad
09-24-2015, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
According to the news reports, this stampeding and trampling people to death thing happens with alarming regularity there. You'd think they'd build better infrastructure. They know these people will be coming.
It is not a regular occurrence. If you look at the history of events, the last decade or so has actually seen much more safety in terms of previous tragedies. It isn't easy to cater for millions of pilgrims every year and we shouldn't have knee-jerk reactions blaming the Saudi government assuming they don't do anything. A lot goes on which the news reports obviously won't bother to tell you. Every year funds from the annual budget are allocated exclusively for expansion projects, and several bridges and tunnels have been built to accommodate the ever increasing numbers of pilgrims performing rites at sites outside Makkah. There have been a series of ongoing projects aimed at improving the quality of accommodation, health care and other services for the pilgrims.

strivingobserver98
09-25-2015, 04:43 PM
For those who want information about who may have been injured in the Mina stampede and are outside Saudi Arabia call +966112125552.

Ahmed2014
09-25-2015, 07:37 PM
It's a lie by islamophobes that it's a regular occurence. While there were incidents in the past, every year Saudis have invested time and money in improving and facilitating the hajj.

They've invested in the best crowd monitoring and control systems and even devised new methods and technologies for this purpose, pioneering many. I once watched a very interesting documentary on this wish I still had it or knew where to find it.

I've seen my local news and some of the comments by these sick islamophobes... but then they forget themselves that even in a crowd of a hundred people, they have ACTUAL violent stampes where people INTENTIONALLY stomp, kick and push each other for consumer goods (black friday, christmas day, sales, etc...).

BilalKid
09-25-2015, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed2014
It's a lie by islamophobes that it's a regular occurence. While there were incidents in the past, every year Saudis have invested time and money in improving and facilitating the hajj.

They've invested in the best crowd monitoring and control systems and even devised new methods and technologies for this purpose, pioneering many. I once watched a very interesting documentary on this wish I still had it or knew where to find it.

I've seen my local news and some of the comments by these sick islamophobes... but then they forget themselves that even in a crowd of a hundred people, they have ACTUAL violent stampes where people INTENTIONALLY stomp, kick and push each other for consumer goods (black friday, christmas day, sales, etc...).
i saw an article showing it was police and saudi officials?? http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-orders-review

any truth to that?

Ahmed2014
09-25-2015, 09:37 PM
presstv (iranian news -- so be weary of their intentions) ran a story that it was actually the son of the saudi prince who came randomly and hundred police and hundred fifty soldiers were gaurding him and disrupted hajj, but that the saudi officials covered it up.

I can't trust an ounce of crap coming out of presstv considering they praise bashar al assad and bash everything 'wahabi' (sunni) in their regular broadcasting.

strivingobserver98
09-25-2015, 10:13 PM
Martyrs in Thursday’s Haj stampede from 7 countries:
Iran- 131
Morocco- 87
India- 14
Pakistan- 7
Algeria- 3
Indonesia- 3
Netherlands- 1
Senegal -5
Turkey- 5
Bangladesh-5

Allah says:

إِن تَمْسَسْكُمْ حَسَنَةٌ تَسُؤْهُمْ وَإِن تُصِبْكُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَفْرَحُوا بِهَا وَإِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا لَا يَضُرُّكُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ مُحِيطٌ

"If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become pious, not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allah surrounds all that they do."

[Qur'an 3:120]

OmAbdullah
09-27-2015, 06:13 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’oon.
Hundreds of hujjaaj (pilgrims) died in a stampede in Mina, alas!

It is very easy to say that they will be taken to Paradise, Al-hamdulillah that Allah gives us at least one of the two successes! But about the responsibilities of those who are alive: Beware! Allah’s Justice is very pure and perfect and Allah’s Accounting will be with perfect proofs for every action of cruelty, this proof is prepared by the angels through the book of deeds. The unjust are also going to die but Allah’s Justice shall take them to Hell forever! This is the difference between the end result of the innocent and cruel. No one can escape the Accounting on the Day Of Judgment!

We have gone to Makkah and Madinah 3 times (once for Hajj and twice for umrah, one of the umrah we did in Ramadhan). It is only Hajj for which we Muslims have to go from Makkah to Mina, the plains of Arafaat and to Muzdalifah. The sacredness of all those places is something which cannot be described in words, rather it is in the feelings of the hujjaajs.
We went in the time of Shah Faahad. Some events that we came across are:

In Mina while going to throw stones on the pillars we saw a group of tall strong men who started pushing. They seemed to be mischievous! I soon started du’aa. (Here now I especially mention
about Aayatul-Kursee. If we find some people fighting, we start reading Aatul-kursee, the fighting stops by the Grace of Allah within the time we complete one reading. Similarly, any mischief will stop and fail insha Allah).
So the mischief stopped and we reached the building having the pillars. I wanted to go up to th 2nd floor but I saw a very big crowd coming on that way, I, along with my two adult children, turned away and went down to the ground floor. There a man strongly threw a stone which, instead of the pillar, hit my son on his lip. Al-hamdulillah, that the stones are as a rule small pebbles. No injury happened but we left that place, went out of the building, crossed the road and sat in a corridor waiting until the crowd decreased. We had to make our asar prayer in that corridor and when it seemed easy to go, we went up the stairs and threw the stones on the pillar. There we saw police in large number, alert to prevent any mishap. Also the whole area of Mina from the tents to the pillars, building was an open field under the sky. There were no walls or tunnels or squares. Broad pathways were demarcated by slight ridges which could be easily crossed. One could easily turn away and go back if he/she so willed. Later we heard that the government built more floors for the pillars, so the crowd got divided and the process became much safer and easier. Since then we didn’t hear of any mishap.

Now it is said that there are tunnels and squares. In the original news someone gave his statement that the exit tunnel was closed. Then the news told that the two crowds on the roads 223
and 204 came across each other at the square. Both tunnels and squares are very dangerous at that place. At a square, the crowds coming from the opposite sides or even from the right or left side are in great danger of collision!

Before this calamity we heard the news that a crane fell down on the Masjid-al-Haraam which killed and injured many hujaaj even before the actual days of Hajj. The Masjid-al-Haraam was shown in the news, it was surrounded by many cranes one of which had fallen on the pilgrims. We are surprised why should many cranes be fixed around Masjid-al-Haraam near the Hajj days when millions of Muslims go there!!! And then why should be such carelessness in the fixing of the cranes??? We usually don’t hear about the falling of cranes in other places! It is true that to regulate the manasics (rituals) in those sacred places for such large crowds is great and hard work but the Muslim managers of those activities believe that they will be given great reward by Allah Almighty and thus they will feel great pleasure in their sincere hard work.
On the other hand such painful, grieving disasters are not happening with the pleasure of Allah. The authorities are highly responsible to observe and exercise strict control for the prevention of any accident.

Once, while we were in Makkah, we were going towards the Masjid-al-Haraam at night. When we reached near a gate in the fence around the Haram-Shareef, people were standing in the gate giving an impression that the inside place is full with no way to enter. Outside the fence a very big crowd was proceeding towards the gate from all directions. We got stuck and felt the danger of stampede. Meanwhile my daughter got forcefully pushed through the gate and disappeared! I, being worried about my daughter, started saying loudly, “ Allaho Akbar, Allaho Akbar,……..
Suddenly a big empty space appeared in the center just outside the gate and my daughter ran out of the gate into the empty space, Al-hamdulillah, Allaho Akbar wa lillahil-hamd!!! The group of people inside the gate left the gate and so the way got opened. As we entered we saw open big field with no crowd. It means that just a group of some people (who might be munafiqeen/hypocrites) had occupied the gateway to cause stampede in the outside crowd but this was possible for them because of the fence and gate. In fact, in the past, no fences or walls or gates were made and open area was very good for the crowds to move.

Now in Iran, people (mainly women) are shown doing protest against the Saudi Government. It is astonishing! If the Irani people have so much love and sympathy with the Muslims then why didn’t they do any protest to stop their own government from helping the mass-murderer ruler Bashaar in Syria???

In fact the Muslims shouldn’t just take it easy matter thinking about one side only that the killed ones will go to Paradise. The Muslims must be alert; they must think about all possible things and try to advise all the sincere Muslim authorities to be alert. The things are very deep! Let us think about Allah’s Commands in this matter:

Allah Almighty ordered that no kafir or mushrik is allowed to go to Makkah. And Allah also made all pictures/photos prohibited. These Commands had safety for Makkah and for the Muslim visitors to all those sacred places. Allah knew the consequences. Now kafirs cannot go to Makkah but due to pictures/videos etc. Makkah is visible to all kafirs including those who have planned ethnic cleansing and massacres on Muslims. They can see that it is the largest gathering of the Muslims and any accident there will cause the killing of many people.

The 2nd tragedy is the presence of munafiqeen (hypocrites) who, just for some worldly gains, will do anything for the pleasure of the enemies of Islam.
Every munafiq must know that Allah Almighty has prepared for him/her the lowest/deepest place in Hell! Allah said in surah Al-Nisaa verses 145 and 146:

145. Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper –

146. Except those who repent (from hypocrisy), do righteous good deeds, hold fast to Allah, and purify their religion for Allah (by worshipping none but Allah, and do good for Allah's sake only,
not to show-off), then they will be with the believers. And Allah will grant to the believers a great reward.

Even we true Muslims must check our characters and must clean ourselves from the signs of munafiqeen which are:
Telling lies, not keeping promises and misappropriating trust (khiyanah fee amaanah).

We Muslims must do amar bil-maroof and nahi anil-munkar (enjoining good and forbidding evil). We must remind our authorities their responsibilities and that police must be present in the sacred places and remain very alert about the mischievous actions of the cruel munafiqeen. Here again I mention something that happened in the Masjidi-Nabawee;

There were fixed hours for the sisters to visit the shrine of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam. We went in those hours to the shrine. It was surrounded by walls (wooden or plastic) with a small open door through which all of the sister were entering and proceeding to the front. When we reached the front we saw the wall had no door so we got stuck in. More and more sisters were entering, the place got full and we were standing under pressure being unable to move. Some of the women started crying. Then we, while crying, requested the female police to open another door so that we could go out. Alhamdulillah, that the police women were present there and they opened a door for us, so we came out. On the way we saw two men sitting there. One of them seemed like imam. A woman said to him, “all doors are closed so the women will die due to pressure (shoving)”. He said, “they will become Shaheed”. She said, “Ya imami muhtarim, they will become Shaheed but you will become killer”.

Her clear words made the imam thoughtful, as he had taken only one side of the matter that those who die there are Shaheed (martyr). Then he remembered that it was his and his fellow-men’s responsibility to prevent such things which may cause death of the Muslim visitors to Allah’s House. After that they opened broad ways and removed accessory walls, so the sisters then could go, sit, and make nafal prayer with ease and comfort, Alhamdulillah! Therefore, do d’awa with hikmah but in clear words to make the authorities understand their responsibilities.

The crane fell down on the Masjid-al Haraam on September 11 and killed many hujaaj. It doesn’t seem to be accidental but is expected to be planned by the kafirs who are watching from far away while their plans are carried out by the munafiqeen sitting among the Muslims in the sacred places of Islam. Munafiqeen are present among Muslims at each level. I pray to Allah to bring us help against munafiqeen (hypocrites), murtadeen (apostates), and kafirs, aameen.

Pygoscelis
09-28-2015, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Martyrs in Thursday’s Haj stampede from 7 countries
That's an awful tragedy, but why call them martyrs? Isn't that reserved for those who die in struggle on behalf of Islam or Allah? Is there a supernatural angle to this tragedy?

Scimitar
09-28-2015, 07:31 PM
That's an awful tragedy, but why call them martyrs? Isn't that reserved for those who die in struggle on behalf of Islam or Allah? Is there a supernatural angle to this tragedy? They went to throw stones at the devil and the devil struck them down?
isn't that what happened? :)

Scimi

ardianto
09-28-2015, 10:50 PM
Survivors from Indonesia and Nigeria told same story. Saudi police suddenly closed a road in route to Jamarat and ordered people to move to road 204 that already crowded. At the same time road 204 was used by people who back from Jamarat. It caused collision between two huge group of people.

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Indonesia- 3
Latest update. 45 Indonesians died while 82 are still missing.

Pygoscelis
09-29-2015, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
isn't that what happened? :)

Scimi
It very well could be, but note how my post got modified merely for asking if that's the view.

Scimitar
09-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Sorry bro, I was unaware of the edit.

But to answer your question, any Muslim who goes out in order to fulfill a religious obligation, or even a supplementary religious action - and dies in the process, dies a martyr.

When I was in KSA in 2006, a tour operator from London who used to organise umrah visits to KSA, died in a car crash, I consider him to be a martyr because he died in the process of making peoples umrah visits more organised - a good action which is supplementary.

At the end of the day, God decides who is a martyr and who isn't but we have been given guidelines so we can understand what a martyr is... the case of a man who dies by the sword in an holy war may die a martyr but that is rare when 1.7 billion Muslims in the world - most of which have never held a sword (or gun) and die while in obligatory or supplementary actions - constitute for the majority of martyrs in my honest opinion.

I hope this helps, and Allah knows best.

Scimi

Muhaba
09-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Death comes wherever it is written. While it doesn't remove responsibility from whoever was responsible for the stampede - people or government or both - dying in or just after hajj is imo a good thing (though, not tragic desths. may Allah protect from such deaths) - because one is expected to have died in a pure state. And it's possible that dying in hajj shows that Allah called the deceased to Himself in a state while the person was performing such a great islamic ritual imo. Allaho alum.

Death comes at its appointed time wherever you are and there's no escape from death. The 700+ hujjaj were destined to die and would have whether they had gone for hajj or not. An ayah of the Quran says about those who fear going in the way of God for fear of death, that death will come to them in their homes, in their beds. This is why I didn't like the title of this thread.

Everybody will die. There's no escape from death. The important thing is to remember that and prepare for the Aakhirah.

My neighbour's husband died yesterday and she's been crying a lot - though she's in her mid 40s with one adult child - the rest are younger. really sad to hear her crying. SubhanAllah.

BeTheChange
09-29-2015, 07:24 PM
May Allah swt forgive our sins. Ameen & the sins of all the deceased Muslims Ameen.

May Allah swt give your neighbour sabar Ameen.

As human beings most of us can't bear a couple of hours without human interaction.

Imagine being alone in your grave with no one to keep you company apart from your book of deeds.

It's so important we try and aim to do something good in our day. In sha Allah. That one deed, if consistent will add up to a mountain of good in sha Allah.

Insaanah
09-29-2015, 07:27 PM
:salam:

Fatwa No : 117204
Is death during Hajj considered martyrdom?
Fatwa Date : Rabee' Al-Awwal 18, 1435 / 20-1-2014

Question

I would like to know: if somebody dies during Hajj, will he be considered a martyr? Thank you.

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad :saws:, is His slave and messenger.

Death during Hajj is a sign of a good conclusion of one’s deeds, Allaah Willing. Whilst a man was standing at ‘Arafah during the Hajj with the Messenger of Allaah :saws:, he fell from his mount and broke his neck. The man was in the state of Ihraam, thereupon the Prophet :saws:, told his Companions to bury him in his two garments and neither perfume him nor cover his head. He :saws: said: “He will be resurrected on the Day of Judgment proclaiming Talbiyah.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Without doubt, that is a great reward and most excellent degree. Hajj and Jihaad are among the best deeds. But, to the best of our knowledge, there is no indication that he will be a martyr.

Allaah Knows best.
Source: http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...waId&Id=117204

Allah knows best.

Muhammad
09-29-2015, 07:44 PM
It very well could be, but note how my post got modified merely for asking if that's the view.
You will note that the part removed was not what Scimitar was referring to, as can be seen in the part he bolded. By all means ask what is meant by martyrdom but I couldn't help feel the suggestion at the end of your post was inappropriate.

'Abd-al Latif
09-29-2015, 08:16 PM
The title is very gloomy, depressing and bleak. You should change it to say the hujjaj *are* returning home. Jannah is our home and after entering Jannah the hujjaj will be more familiar with the route to their house there than they were in this world. Their bodies may have been crushed and crippled but Allah honoured them to be buried in Mekkah and choose to take their souls in His house. They've gone to reside in the eternal abode that has far more value and worth than our temporary place of stay. You shouldn't feel sad because they've left but you should feel uplifted and invigorated at the fact that we're alive and able to achieve potentially far more than those that have died. Our test is still on-going and we have the opportunity to be rewarded and raised in rank more than those whose deeds have to come to an end.

Don't remind others to lament and mourn the dead when three days have already gone past, but rejoice at the reward that Allah will bless them with inshaa'Allah and that you are alive in this world to achieve more than them.

OmAbdullah
09-30-2015, 12:08 AM
Peace,

In fact your words "the devil struck them down" is shirk which means you are believing that devil has power to kill people. We Muslims believe that Almighty God Allah is the Absolute Owner of power and Allah didn't give power to devil. Devil can only try to deceive people. Then those who are sincere to themselves, will seek the refuge of Allah from getting deceived by devil and Allah the Most Merciful will protect that person from devil's deception. But devil can never kill people.

Remember that devil can never push you to unbelief in Almighty God nor can it force you to disobey God. Rather it only invites you and you choose the unbelief and/or disobedience with your own will. Therefore, on the Day of Judgement you will be punished for your sins. Although you will complain against devil but devil shall answer to you saying, "don't blame me but blame yourself...."

You can see complete talk between the dweller of Hell and devil on the Day of Judgment, in the Holy Quraan in chapter Ibraheem verse 22.

Pygoscelis
10-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Thank you for the clarification, which is exactly what I was asking for. So the devil didn't strike them down. Was it mere happenstance then (which is the same as an atheist would believe) or was something supernatural involved?

format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Remember that devil can never push you to unbelief in Almighty God nor can it force you to disobey God. Rather it only invites you and you choose the unbelief and/or disobedience with your own will.

Do you really believe people choose unbelief? Disobedience, sure that would be a choice we make. But unbelief? You think people choose to believe or not believe something? Are you able to make yourself believe what you don't? I'm not.

OmAbdullah
10-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Thank you for the clarification, which is exactly what I was asking for. So the devil didn't strike them down. Was it mere happenstance then (which is the same as an atheist would believe) or was something supernatural involved?

Do you really believe people choose unbelief? Disobedience, sure that would be a choice we make. But unbelief? You think people choose to believe or not believe something? Are you able to make yourself believe what you don't? I'm not.

Peace

There was nothing supernatural about the deaths of the pilgrims. They died naturally, though it was a tragic death. However, the deaths were preordained, and that is by the Will of Allah Almighty. It was by destiny. It means that the death of all of those hujaaj was ordained by Allah Almighty to happen there at the fixed time, in the manner that it happened. This is a lengthy topic which needs long explanation. I will try to make it short but understandable. May Allah help me to guide you right.

Allah Almighty created mankind with the promise that Allah will give mankind authority and freedom of choice to choose what he wants. If he/she chooses to do good, they will be rewarded with the blessings of Paradise in the Here -After, if they choose the wrong path, they will be punished in Hell for ever. To choose good or the Right path means to believe in the absolute Oneness of God and to believe in the truth of Allah’s Prophet and then to follow Him. Allah Almighty also took responsibility to send down Heavenly guidance for mankind and for that purpose Allah always chose Prophets from among them and revealed heavenly knowledge to them to guide the people. Allah's Command is that Allah's message must be conveyed to people but no one should be forced to accept the message. This is to fulfill Allah's promise of giving them freedom of choice.

On the same bases, if a person decides to make theft or to kill someone innocent, Allah will not use force to stop him/her from committing the crime. But of course, Allah will give him/her chances to get knowledge, use moral sense, use his/her brain, fear God's punishment here and in the Hereafter etc. and thus stop from the crime.

When Allah had decided to create mankind for this very hard test, Allah gave him (the mankind) great wisdom, self-criticizing conscience, moral sense and divine Books for complete guidance. If a man, in spite of all those sources of guidance rejects the truth and choses to follow Satan which is the enemy of mankind (another long story of Satan's enmity and jealousy with mankind and Satan's challenge to Almighty Allah that he will try to stray man and ruin him so that he becomes the dweller of Hell forever. You can see all these details in the translation and commentary of the Holy Qur'aan. We are also ready to answer your questions in the light of the same.) then it will be Allah's Justice to punish him/her severely in Hell.

Now I come to the description about destiny (luck, fortune). This is a part of the Muslim's belief that destiny is in Allah's Hands, all good and evil there of comes only from Allah. Death and life are all in the power of Allah. None else can ordain it. Also we believe that every body's life is already written in his/her fortune and death will come to every person on its fixed ordained time without the difference of a single moment. Here some people make questions that if Allah ordained everything then why criminal should be punished for crime? Some scholars explained the principle of destiny in a very good way as I understood it very well. They said:

Allah has perfect knowledge of all the seen and unseen things as well as of the present, past and future. Allah ordained the things in such a way that every effect is linked with a cause. If the cause falls in the hands of mankind then they are responsible and reward able or punishable as the case may be. If the cause does not fall in the hands of man then they are not questionable.

Keeping the above explanation in mind we can say that the death of the hujaaj was ordained there and then by Allah Almighty. If the cause of the stampede was just perchance without any body’s evil intention, then no one will be punished for it and we, all Muslims, have to be patient. If, on the other hand, it was planned by someone’s evil intention, then surely they cannot escape the justice of Allah and surely they will be in the everlasting Fire. If Allah so wills, Allah will bring humiliation and punishment on them in this world too.

Remember that we, mankind, are created for a very hard test. Our aim must be to pass the test. The foremost requirement for passing the test is to believe in only One God Who is The Creator of all and the second obligation is to obey Allah’s Commands. For that purpose we must believe in the Truth of all Prophets and all Heavenly Books; and we must follow the last Book which is fully preserved for guidance. It is the Holy Qur’aan which was sent down to the Final Prophet Muhammad (Allah’s blessings and peace be on him).

I advise you sincerely to read and understand the Holy Qur’aan at least once so that at the time of death you don’t regret for not reading it.

OmAbdullah
10-02-2015, 05:32 AM

Your 2nd question is answered here:

Generally it is understood that an atheist doesn’t believe in any God/god but I am surprised to see that you do believe in god but instead of Allah, Who is the Real God and Creator, you have made Satan to be god and you believe that Satan is all powerful and Satan can give death to so many people at one time and that Satan can harm people to take revenge etc…… That is a very big proof of Satan’s straying activities, alas!!!

Again, you think that you have not chosen unbelief, but in fact you have surely chosen it. The proof is that you are not searching for any way of guidance. Especially, you have closed your mind and eyes for the guidance and understanding of the Holy Qur’aan. It is mainly due to Satan’s struggle and you are overtaken by that deadly enemy, alas!!! It seems like you have fear in your mind that if you try to understand the Holy Qur’aan then you may accept Islam and discard atheism. So you have chosen unbelief and have closed your eyes from understanding any true source of guidance (of course the only true source of guidance is the Holy Qur’aan). All of this behavior is due to following Satan, but due to the lack of light in your heart/mind you cannot see the ideas that Satan puts in your heart/mind!!

Once in our class of sufiasm (spirituality) our teacher explained the waswasa (ideas coming in one’s heart/mind from Satan) as follows:
He said, “In this class there are so many things like chairs, tables desks books students and teacher etc. but we can see them only due to the presence of light”. (The class was after evening prayer i.e. in the darkness of night). “If I turn this light off, then we will not be able to see these things. A scholar was asked by someone as to why is that when we do zikar and remember Allah, the waswasa from Satan increases. On the other hand when we don’t do zikar, there is no waswasa. The scholar said that when you remember Allah then due to the light in your heart/mind you can see/recognize the waswasa from Satan. When your heart/mind is empty from the remembrance/zikar of Allah almighty then there is no light in the heart/mind. So you cannot see/feel the waswasa.”

The above explanation by our teacher was very true. As you have no light in your heart/mind, you cannot understand the deceiving ideas from Satan. But Satan is succeeding in leading you to the everlasting Hell. If you open your mind for guidance and open the Holy Qu’raan, the things will, insha Allah, become clear to you. You must seek guidance to defeat your enemy Satan. Also you have the freedom of choice. Start reading any book of guidance like Tawrah or Bible etc. but read it side by side with the Holy Qur’aan. Then you will be able to choose the correct guidance. May Allah guide you to recognize and defeat your deadly enemy Satan and to protect yourself from the Everlasting Hell, aameen.

Muhammad
10-02-2015, 05:49 PM
It was one thing to make the remark you did, intended or not, but to turn this thread into a debate is very insensitive. If you have nothing constructive to add, it is better to remain silent and leave your questions for a more appropriate thread.

Pygoscelis
10-05-2015, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
It was one thing to make the remark you did, intended or not, but to turn this thread into a debate is very insensitive. If you have nothing constructive to add, it is better to remain silent and leave your questions for a more appropriate thread.
It was not my intention to start a debate of any sort. I asked a question seeking to understand how Muslims view this, as I thought that perhaps there would be some supernatural belief attached to it given the circumstance. I make no assertion or argument of my own regarding that.

I will refrain from reacting to nbegam's accusations of devil worship (really?) in this thread, out of respect for the departed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!