/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ayoub my wife convert

Anouk
09-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Salam alikum
im new here to share anything can help new convert and who want learning arabic
and for new sister if they need any woman help they can say that i can give them my wife fb or email to help them or i can tell her to answer u here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-26-2015, 06:04 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

I think its better to ask questions in here and answer in here than start to share any personal email contacts. By that way, others too can learn more while read the answers.

Edit: And welcome to forum.

Muslim Woman
09-27-2015, 03:12 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here . Jazakallah khair for your good intention and trying to help others.

Insaanah
09-28-2015, 04:04 PM
:wasalam: and welcome to the forum,

Please feel free to take part in any discussions here. We help each other by posting publicly here, and we do not allow posting of private contact details. Yes, your wife is most welcome to join here and post here too. This is a lovely, welcoming, online Islamic community, and we hope you'll benefit from it and we will benefit from you :ia:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!