/* */

PDA

View Full Version : French Muslim here :)

Arabic-Princess
09-27-2015, 10:32 AM
As-salaam 'alaykum,

My name is Aminah, you can call me Arabic "Princess" if you want. Actually I'm French, I live and I study in France & I have Arabic (Hashemi tribe) Background.
I'm 22. I would like to be improve my English because I study in University and my dream is to be accepted next year in a great university in which I have to talk like a native English speaker. :uuh: and It's a long shot because right now I'm using a online translator :nervous:.
I registred myself in order to meet sisters and improve my English. I hope the Ummah will help me:smile:

Thanks to all !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arabic-Princess
09-27-2015, 10:35 AM
Oh sorry I made a typo. I say : I would like to be improve my English. I meant : I would like TO IMPROVE my English.
:phew

sister herb
09-27-2015, 11:33 AM
Wa alaykumussalam sister

Welcome to forum.

I have used kind of forums also for improving my English (well its not perfect I know). Be active, take part to discussions and write a lot of comments. The great help to me has been to read comments out loud as well read news and articles out loud too.

I wish you a luck dear sister.

greenhill
09-27-2015, 01:07 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
09-27-2015, 01:42 PM
:wa:

Welcome to IB :).

I have also learnt lot of writing skills just by staying in forums. :ia: you will learn too.

BeTheChange
09-27-2015, 08:23 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Wishing you a very warm welcome.

I would recommend reading English books in sha Allah. Not only will it improve your English but you will have an extensive vocabulary. In sha Allah.

So you're learning English and am trying my best to learn Arabic. :D

Maybe we can help each other?

May Allah swt help us both succeed Ameen.

Abz2000
09-27-2015, 08:45 PM
:wa: dear sister,
i would recommend reading the Quran Arabic whilst listening in English, it helps the brain make connections, and also teaches you to make sense of words by filling in the blank possibilities from the structure of words and sentences you already know.

lonewolf007
09-28-2015, 11:11 PM
wasalam sis welcome to the forum, its good to have you on here sis...........hope you benefit from it insha'Allah :)

abo mussaab
10-01-2015, 12:50 AM
U are welcome sister

AhmedGassama
10-05-2015, 01:46 AM
Bienvenue Princesse :)

Je te conseille de voir des vidéos en anglais, cela t'aidera enormement à améliorer ton anglais, c'est même de cette façon que j'ai appris l'anglais.

oasis123
10-05-2015, 05:07 AM
welcome Aminah sis
I like french, it is very pleasant to listen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!