/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being Somebody

mr2299muslim
09-29-2015, 09:07 PM
I have always wanted to be famous and adored by people and wanted to do something special in this world, but I'm utterly confused and lost , and don't know what I can do that will make that happen, I don't want to die a useless ordinary average life without having tasted fame and adoration of people , I feel that's the most special feeling in life, but the pain of not knowing what to do and feeling direction less hurts me beyond belief,

Please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
09-29-2015, 09:23 PM
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for him (for the deceased)."

[Muslim]

What do you like doing? What kind of legacy do you want to leave? What do you want to be known for? What have you currently done? Do you have a specific life vision? What do you want for the Muslim Ummah?

Reflect on those questions :ia:.

Remember that fame can also be a bad thing. It can ruin your sincerity and intentions.

sister herb
09-29-2015, 09:40 PM
Salam alaykum

Be a good person, kind and helpful to others - then others remember you and admire you. And then you have done something big in this life. :statisfie

ardianto
09-29-2015, 09:58 PM
There are people who recorded with 'the golden ink' in history for what they have done in their life. And how they could become people like that?. That's because they were not obsessed to become famous and adored by other people. What were in their minds just do something good and beneficial for the people.

In another side you can see people who obsessed to become famous and adored by the others. But then?. They scorned by other people for sensation that they have done in attempt to gain popularity.

One thing that you must know. People will not adore someone who want to be adored, but people will always remember the humble person who can do something good and beneficial for the others without intention to gain popularity.

So, throw away your obsession to be famous and adored because this is what will make you scorned by the others. Always be yourself, always humble.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mr2299muslim
09-30-2015, 07:05 AM
Jazak Allah was Great help

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!