/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Best websites in Canada for immigration LMIA jobs

anttan53
09-29-2015, 11:46 PM
What are the best websites in Canada for immigration LMIA jobs?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
09-30-2015, 12:18 PM
Greetings Anttan,

(smile) I think I would check the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/list.asp

If you have not done it already, I'd look around the official government of Canada website for information on how all this works. It is really very informative. There is a list you can access from this link that lists employers who are NOT eligible for hiring foreign workers, and from this list, you can find links to other resources informing about foreign worker jobs in Canada.

Please be careful. There are unpleasant people out there who take advantage of foreign workers. They promise the most wonderful opportunities, but they instead treat the workers very badly. There are organisations such as this one: http://ccrweb.ca/en/migrant-workers that try to speak out and protect foreign workers. If you are coming to Canada, it would be safer for you to have some contacts with people here who could look out for you. This organisation doesn't work with individuals, but it has posted many resources and links to organisations that you can contact. You may also wish to let your embassy know when you will be in Canada (this is good advice for Canadians abroad, but I don't know the particulars of your country).

May God, the Mighty, the Knowing, Protect you and all those who venture to new lands.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!