/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My name is Brian, christened Unisus

unisus
10-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Hello,
Nice board! Thanks for opening it; I am Brian; I have come to deliver some messages from Archangel Gabriel. Nice to meet you <3

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-01-2015, 06:23 AM
Hello

Pl. read rules of the forum first , then deliver what u got from the Archangel .
Welcome here .

Eric H
10-01-2015, 07:02 AM
Greetings and peace be with you unisus;

Welcome to the forum from a Catholic, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

In the spirit of praying to One God

Eric

greenhill
10-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Archangel Jibrail (as Muslims know 'him') delivered the final message and it is found in the Quran. Read it.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
unisus
10-01-2015, 02:51 PM
I have had conversations with Her for over 5 years; I am unsure what you want me to deliver as She has much to say and from the sounds of it you need to read what I have wrote after translating. I already delivered a link to the pages so you may read Her messages, but because my account is newly registered, one of your moderators not only completely ignored everything that was in it—but simply deleted the post without a second thought about it. I don't particularly find that amusing considering my post is an exception to the rule—I wasn't advertising some irrelevant service.

Because you refuse to allow me to post a link to the all the articles I have written—I will simply say. She calls Herself the Cosmic Muse/Holy Spirit (among other titles); She speaks of the moon a lot and preaches a message of love. I know what is happening to the Muslims today is ethnic genocide, and you have been framed.

M.I.A.
10-01-2015, 03:28 PM
O_0

Well as far as as voices go, you could have picked worse.

People with similar mental issues are 40% more likely to get physically assaulted.

...do you wear a bathing suit?

Not in public obviously but.. Never mind.

It would be easier if "she" was on the phone right?

...anyway if you hear her...

Who do you see?

unisus
10-01-2015, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
O_0

Well as far as as voices go, you could have picked worse.

People with similar mental issues are 40% more likely to get physically assaulted.

...do you wear a bathing suit?

Not in public obviously but.. Never mind.

It would be easier if "she" was on the phone right?

...anyway if you hear her...

Who do you see?
I didn't "hear a voice", and a friend of mine was with me who can testify this is true—but alas he doesn't want to be a part of delivering Her messages, and I respect this, so I will do it myself. While I am aware there are schizophrenics or drug addicts, false prophets & liars among us—this is not the case here.

sister herb
10-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Hello unisus

Welcome to forum.

Hmm... What ever is the name of this your "case", I am sure that this forum is not the right place to spread your "message". This what you wrote as "one of your moderators not only completely ignored everything that was in it—but simply deleted the post" should clearly tell it to you. But you are welcome to here to learn more about Islam.

M.I.A.
10-01-2015, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unisus
I didn't "hear a voice", and a friend of mine was with me who can testify this is true—but alas he doesn't want to be a part of delivering Her messages, and I respect this, so I will do it myself. While I am aware there are schizophrenics or drug addicts, false prophets & liars among us—this is not the case here.
False prophets is a bit harsh, a lot of people dedicate there lives to helping those troubled people.

Although changing ones perception and interaction with the world can be difficult.

I'm not really in a position to judge.

I'm not going to ask you anymore the modstick is probably looming lol.

Insaanah
10-01-2015, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Archangel Jibrail (as Muslims know 'him') delivered the final message and it is found in the Quran. Read it.
Brian, welcome to the forum,

As has already been stated, we have the message from God delivered via the archangel Gabriel 1400 (peace be on him) years ago, and there is no new message after that. That message, is called the Qur'an, and is for all mankind, all people, all places and all times. We invite you to read it. That is the true message. We do not allow, as part of the forum rules, promotion of any other message or faith, please be aware of that. You are most welcome though, to ask questions and learn about Islam.

Peace.

abo mussaab
10-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!