/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wudu with only one cup of water!

strivingobserver98
10-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Imam Ahmad (6768) and Ibn Maajah (419) narrated from ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) passed by Sa‘d when he was doing wudoo’, and he said, “What is this extravagance, O Sa‘d?” He said: Can there be any extravagance in wudoo’? He said, “Yes, even if you are on the bank of a flowing river.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
10-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Asalamualykum,

Alhamdulilah, that's amazing.

Am ashamed to write i use more than 1 large bucket imsad.

Mainly because i don't want to leave any part unwashed.

I'll set myself a new aim in sha Allah and i'll try to stick to 1 bucket of water. In sha Allah.

Jazahka Allah for sharing. Very important.

sister herb
10-04-2015, 06:53 PM
Salam alaykum

That´s a great video. We should learn not to waste things - even if we haven´t any shortage of them.

Hmm... I think I too have used much more for wudu... :hmm:

strivingobserver98
04-18-2016, 01:46 PM
A brother teaching students how to perform bath and ablution according to the Sunnah way.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
04-18-2016, 02:22 PM
:salam:

I am ashamed to say I use the sink. Idk how much water I use.

noraina
04-18-2016, 02:34 PM
Great advice, jazakAllah khayr,

I too am very wasteful of water when I am in the house, I use the sink with the tap running perhaps even worse I like to use warm water . :( I probably use five litres of water for wudhu alone subhanAllah.
But if I have been outside with no taps nearby I have used one bottle (I suppose 1 litre) of cold water - meaning when necessary I can use much less.

I'll try to stick to my 'one bottle' even when in the house inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!