/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu 'Alaikom

aamuslim
10-04-2015, 08:56 PM
I would like to say asalamu 'alaikom wa rahmatullah to the brothers and sisters on here.

I like the forum and hope to contribute on here.

I also realized that my gender is saying female where as I'm a brother. I looked in "My Profile" settings to see where I can make the correction but it seems I can't so would appreciate it if the correction can be made by the Admin.

JazakAllahu khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-04-2015, 08:58 PM
:wasalam:

Welcome to the forum brother :). What do you like about the forum most?

I have made your gender correction.

May Allah make this forum beneficial to you and keep you steadfast on the Deen. Ameen.

sister herb
10-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum brother.

lonewolf007
10-04-2015, 10:28 PM
wasalam brother, welcome to the forum..........hope you benefit from it insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
10-05-2015, 02:25 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here . Pl. browse forum and take part in discussions.

MuslimInshallah
10-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Wa alaikum assalaam brother!

Welcome to this Forum. (smile) I see you have already started adding your voice. I look forward to hearing more of you. (smile) And please feel free to browse the older threads, too; there are some interesting discussions out there.

May Allah, the King, Help us to get to know and understand one another.

BeTheChange
10-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

A very big welcome.

If you wish to download islamic material please feel free to visit; http://www.kalamullah.com/

Jazahka Allah.

aamuslim
10-06-2015, 01:50 AM
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcoming in their comments..

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
What do you like about the forum most?

I have made your gender correction.
Brother Farhan, thank you for making the correction. I like this forum because I believe its one of the best maintained Islamic forums out there, having quality of discussions over the quantity of threads. If you've seen some of the other forums, they've got users creating the similar type of threads over and over and over with nothing much beneficial to gain from.

Abz2000
10-06-2015, 02:01 PM
wa'alaikum assalam wa rahmat Allah wa barakaatuhu,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!