/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alhamdulillah!

Mehnaaz
10-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Dear brothers and sisters,

I take this opportunity to introduce myself to this forum. Being here is an attempt to revisit and reintroduce myself to my Islamic roots. I have recently started taking lessons in Quran - correcting my Tajweed. And I hope to learn Arabic in the near future so that I am able to understand the Quran as I read it.

For me, being here is (hopefully) a step towards inculcating Islamic values and teachings in my life and in the life of those who are dear to me. I want my time here to be a journey towards strengthening my Imaan.

On a worldly note, I am also looking to lose 25 pounds. :)

Thanks in advance,

Mehnaaz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
10-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Hopely this place will be useful to you.

Also, I noticed this:

format_quote Originally Posted by Mehnaaz
Because of this hope, I advice you never open the thread called "IB Kitchen Club" in the general section. It might be fatal. ;D

jameelash
10-06-2015, 12:57 PM
walaikumsalam welcome sis.needless to say u have selected one of the best forum.may Allah fulfil ur wish.Aameen

Mehnaaz
10-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Wassalaam,

Thank you Sister Herb - I shall definitely keep that in mind! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mehnaaz
10-06-2015, 01:14 PM
Shukriya Sister Jameelash! :)

strivingobserver98
10-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Welcome to IB :).

May Allah make it beneficial to you. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
10-06-2015, 03:59 PM
:sl:

:statisfie:welcome:

Snow
10-06-2015, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mehnaaz

Thanks in advance,

Mehnaaz
I'd recommend eating non-processed foods.
Just stick to the basics. Nuts, fruits, vegetables, certain grains... eat like an ape, basically.
Another easy thing to do is go for walks while listening to audiobooks.
They make the walks go by in an instant (if the book is something you enjoy, obviously)

Mehnaaz
10-27-2015, 07:36 PM
Thank you, Snow. I quite appreciate the idea of audio-books. Looking forward to implementing it. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Snow
I'd recommend eating non-processed foods.
Just stick to the basics. Nuts, fruits, vegetables, certain grains... eat like an ape, basically.
Another easy thing to do is go for walks while listening to audiobooks.
They make the walks go by in an instant (if the book is something you enjoy, obviously)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!