/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ISIS and Kharijits [OPINION]

Mr.President
10-07-2015, 08:03 AM
This is my opinion feel free to correct me if I'm wrong BTW long time no c

It's ISIS,Dawla, daish at the time this started I really thought they were a good group I mean the talk bagdadi gave in Mosul was really good

So I liked them also defended them in cpl of places on twitter but I din not take their side as I was telling my self how do I know that this group is okay .....

Then after sometimes the burning of jordan pilot and some others I was sceptical about these guys

I was leaning towarda finding out what they stood for and recently went to an islamic talk regarding the present situation in Syria and middleast

These are the points the speaker gave
1. In Syria many groups started to topple azad
FSA, jabha Al nusra, ISIS
2. How ISIS become popular was an incident happened in Iraq a prosion broken and many former sadams guys joined this
3. The problem with isis is that it fights with asad but same time it also figts with FSA JN
4. They release Indian nurse but kill muslims
5. Killing of jordan pilot
6. Bombing in Saudi

Wait a minute this is opposite to Islam init I mean they kill whoever doesn't take bagdadi as their leader
If I was there they probably will kill me lol :phew

So the worst thing that has ever happen to Syria is ISIS cuz of this group Muslims are finding it difficult to topple asad

Another hadeeths he mentioned was that prhpet muhamemd sal said to sahaba if they compare I mean the companions compre their deeds to this groups deeds these Kharijit groups will come on top

It's clear that isis is misleading youth by manipulating their feelings and trying to recruit its in the hadeeths that fighting these guys are a good thing

BTW I also thing that in Islam more president should be given to thowheed not for an islamic government
I really have a big disagreement with some of the brothers who are ihkwans

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-07-2015, 04:06 PM
Yes that's one of the worst things they do, which is manipulating young people. It's very dangerous how they recruit young vulnerable people from social media so easily. Similar to how a extremist organisation "Britain first" also uses social media strategy by creating viral stunt videos.

Good to see you looked into it more and changed your approach. By the way what do you mean by "More president to tawheed"?

fhmn63
10-07-2015, 05:56 PM
You are right.I recently read a book,"Refuting ISIS",It explain things very well how ISIS is manipulating youg minds and why everyone should refute ISIS.
If you would like the book review of this book,I guess you can open it in browser and read i :-islamhashtag.com/refuting-isis-book-review/
zazak allah khairan

Abz2000
10-07-2015, 10:15 PM
question that arises is, how should you establish a place where people can live under the guidance of Allah and establish His Laws, where your children aren't forced to walk past idols or pictures of degraded women in lingerie on their way to school?

if isis is a blackwater front, isn't it wrong to fall into the trap of rejecting khilafah? Wouldn't that be accepting the head of falsehood in order to reject a single claw which is using your complete reflection as it's face? striking the water with a pickaxe and obliviously striking your foot as the water gives way? straining at a gnat whilst swallowing a camel whole?

the fitnah of dajjal is no walk in the park.
america's government forced teens into war in vietnam and so does israel, the messenger of Allah (pbuh) also allowed youth to fight and was also accused of brainwashing the youth and turning them against their parents so those arguments don't carry much weight.
the jordanian pilot would have done good to think before burning whole Muslim families to death with no valid justification from a mile high.

we would have been in a position to argue if we had legitimate khilafah established and isis was trying to degrade it, or if we have a genuine khilafah upon the path of prophethood in the pipeline.
any ideas?

In the name of Allah, the Lord of the boy sounds better than in the name of falsehood and kufr.
(acknowledge him, O son of man :) )
how long and how much will they spend before Allah makes His cause victorious and it becomes a source of sighs and regrets for the kuffar? at least the Muslims will have an established system in place. all that's needed is a change of heart.
wa makaroo wa makar Allah, wa Allahu khair al maakireen
wa ma kafara sulaimaan, walaakinna asshayaatueena kafaroo.

appears betwwen iraq and shaam,
oh servants of Allah! adhere to Allah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Logikon
10-08-2015, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
question that arises is, how should you establish a place where people can live under .........

It took the West 200 years to get the freedom and democracy we have today. It was done with lots of people standing on soap boxes and giving their ideas. The best ideas were adopted.

You need to do the same. However the West is less religious than ever. Any belief in god is disappearing.

So your speeches and ideas must exclude any reference to any god. If Islam is great without any god then you have to explain it to us.

Abz2000
10-08-2015, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon
It took the West 200 years to get the freedom and democracy we have today. It was done with lots of people standing on soap boxes and giving their ideas. The best ideas were adopted.

You need to do the same. However the West is less religious than ever. Any belief in god is disappearing.

So your speeches and ideas must exclude any reference to any god. If Islam is great without any god then you have to explain it to us.
you don't have freedom other wise you wouldn't have politicians making laws for you, and you don't have democracy otherwise corporations wouldn't be putting politicians up for you to choose between in the first place.

back to topic.

Inside the Indian village where a mob killed a man for eating beef

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...or-eating-beef

beef is halal if healthy and slaughtered in Allah's name.

we need people who believe in Allah and the last day and we need Islamic government (khilafah).
don't let them close the chapter of khilafah or you'll suffer more. Rather, improve on it even if they opened it in order to cause confusion in order to permanently close it.
if they manage to close that door, all governments will fall to the bankers' new world order since there's no definition or foundation to anything else.

http://rangpurbazar.blogspot.com/201...story.html?m=1

The only way abu bakr al baghdadi can hold legitimacy is by upholding the laws of Allah, let him hold legitimacy by upholding the laws of Allah, can that be said for any other system?

Mr.President
10-08-2015, 07:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
By the way what do you mean by "More president to tawheed"?
from a neutral point of view, {PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG}

There are many groups and Org's that do Da'wa in them ie, Ikwan al Muslim, Hisb At Thabreer, Asia Jamaat e Islami, Dar Al Arkam...... these org their main goal is to create or try to create an environment where muslims can live without involving in usury, Degrading of women, zina and corruption less, non familiy oriented proper governance etc...

if an environment is created like that then practicing Islam would become easy init .... therefore these organizations their primary objective is to create that environment by not taking arms I mean in a peaceful way, the idea is pan-islamism

Pan-Islamism (Arabic: الوحدة الإسلامية‎) is a political movement advocating the unity of Muslims under one Islamic state – often a Caliphate – or an international organization similar to a European Union with Islamic principles.
The Brotherhood's stated goal is to instill the Qur'an and Sunnah as the "sole reference point for ... ordering the life of the Muslim family, individual, community ... and state."[12] Its mottos include "Believers are but Brothers", "Islam is the Solution", and "Allah is our objective; the Qur'an is the Constitution; the Prophet is our leader; jihad is our way; death for the sake of Allah is our wish."
-wiki-

these guys still do reform work calling muslims to pray and to study islam but their main goal is establishing a an islamic state in a peaceful way

then in the speech..... Back then The problem with this approach is that they claimed serving human laws is jahilliya that means if I adhere to the law of GB I am following a false perception I am not following Allahs Law this is a great crime cuz of this idea you can see that in times of egyptian ruler nasar, ikwans were greatly punished Imaam Hasan al banna to Shika Zainab al gazzali[read a book regarding her]

NEXT

The other group which is salafi, wahabi and hanbalis they had a problem with this approach the problem is fundamental these groups they said Allahs law should be implemented but its not the primary goal the primary goal is Thowheed , oneness of god and discussing debating about worship their idea is regardless of the ruler the most important aspect is pure islam how was islam followed in the day f the prophet

"a fundamentalist approach to Islam, emulating the ProphetMuhammad and his earliest followers—al-salaf al-salih, the 'pious forefathers'...They reject religious innovation, or bida, and support the implementation of sharia (Islamic law)."[1] The movement is often divided into three categories: the largest group are the purists (or quietists), who avoid politics; the second largest group are the activists, who get involved in politics; the smallest group are the jihadists, who form a tiny (yet infamous) minority.[1]
These guys they are largely purist they do not have any problem with a ruler thats y Saudi Arabia is under wahabi salafi and hanbali they do not revolt or think that following a country's law is jahiiliya they also welcome an islamic state but its not their primary goal its worship

btw I missed one more point that the former group they chive unity under the banner of islam as long as u r muslim u r okay sufi, deoband... factions doesnt matter follow any madhab theres very less thought given to fiqh and aqeeda discussions as they tend to end up in fights in dividing groups

the later they said its okay to have two opinions if the two opinions are formed from quran and not by blind following these guys they debate..... alot in internet forums to TV etc theres endless debate thier concept unity is through following correct belifs they ofen quote hadeeth and quran for all thier actions

Even though the later is a bit messed up I mean all those fights and stuff I am more inclined towards the lator group and the speaker was of that gorup :/

--
ur question
fundamental approach of islam is what I meant by thowheed giving more priority to the oneness of god and worship

greenhill
10-08-2015, 07:45 AM
the fitnah of dajjal is no walk in the park @Abz2000

What else to say? I like :)

:peace:

Abz2000
10-08-2015, 09:04 AM
do you believe it's possible to live as a complete Muslim under a government of kufr?
how do you think daily affairs will be conducted and what kind of judgement would be enforced upon you?
recall how the people at red mosque in pakistan implemented the laws of Allah after various pleas to the pakistan government, recall how it was seen as a questioning of (corrupt) authority and falsely portrayed as a crime to enforce genuine laws of Allah, recall the events which followed.

not sure if you understand urdu but this set of videos was way more vivid than the journeyman documentary.

the remaining six parts can be found in the uploads list.

the version on wikipedia has changed dramatically over the years to the extent of going from a clear dissection of the events to an attack on crazy violent jihadis.
however, here is a description from a scholar - though he is careful to avoid censure:

https://theheartopener.wordpress.com...the-aftermath/

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 10:02 AM
I agree brother Abz is correct.

Mr.President
10-08-2015, 11:00 AM
do you believe it's possible to live as a complete Muslim under a government of kufr?
how do you think daily affairs will be conducted and what kind of judgement would be enforced upon you?
recall how the people at red mosque in pakistan implemented the laws of Allah after various pleas to the pakistan government, recall how it was seen as a questioning of (corrupt) authority and falsely portrayed as a crime to enforce genuine laws of Allah, recall the events which followed.

not sure if you understand urdu but this set of videos was way more vivid than the journeyman documentary.

the remaining six parts can be found in the uploads list.

the version on wikipedia has changed dramatically over the years to the extent of going from a clear dissection of the events to an attack on crazy violent jihadis.
however, here is a description from a scholar - though he is careful to avoid censure:

https://theheartopener.wordpress.com...the-aftermath/
I am failing to understand your point are you saying our first priority is to establish an islamic government ?

Sorry Urdu nahi speaking [emoji28]

PS - added the red masjid article to my reading list

Abz2000
10-08-2015, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
I am failing to understand your point are you saying our first priority is to establish an islamic government ?

Sorry Urdu nahi speaking [emoji28]

PS - added the red masjid article to my reading list
the spirit, the flesh, the word, the sword, the food, the work, the prayer, the family, and the community work together in a molding process when creating a complete Muslim personality.
compartmentalization and separation creates a void which in turn creates breakdown.
if you're earning on the one hand and your earnings are being stolen on the other, you'll either lose your mind or work to fix the problem of theft.
the guidance of Allah is a prescription of well-being and harmony.

O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah.
As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah."
Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!"
then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved:
But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.
Quran 61:14

consider in this situation the fact that Allah confirmed the statements of the disciples over the statement of Jesus,
the possibility of any shirk was removed (the situation was made conducive to such inclination by the Roman and Jewish leaders lol), Jesus was treated as there and not there and then extracted once that part of the task was complete,
but the believers prevailed when they worked together to establish Allah's way, this consisted of inviting and guiding others to Allah's way, and it also later included absorbing and wielding the roman establishment.

when governments unlawfully legalize nudity and prostitution, begin to question whether your daughters can wear hijab or niqab, and when your scholars tell you it is incumbent upon you to desist from rebellion, you inevitably realize the fact that you need a government which establishes the laws of Allah.

Mr.President
10-08-2015, 12:21 PM
the spirit, the flesh, the word, the sword, the food, the work, the prayer, the family, and the community work together in a molding process when creating a complete Muslim personality.
compartmentalization and separation creates a void which in turn creates breakdown.
if you're earning on the one hand and your earnings are being stolen on the other, you'll either lose your mind or work to fix the problem of theft.
the guidance of Allah is a prescription of well-being and harmony.

O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah.
As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah."
Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!"
then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved:
But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.
Quran 61:14

consider in this situation the fact that Allah confirmed the statements of the disciples over the statement of Jesus,
the possibility of any shirk was removed (the situation was made conducive to such inclination by the Roman and Jewish leaders lol), Jesus was treated as there and not there and then extracted once that part of the task was complete,
but the believers prevailed when they worked together to establish Allah's way, this consisted of inviting and guiding others to Allah's way, and it also later included absorbing and wielding the roman establishment.

when governments unlawfully legalize nudity and prostitution, begin to question whether your daughters can wear hijab or niqab, and when your scholars tell you it is incumbent upon you to desist from rebellion, you inevitably realize the fact that you need a government which establishes the laws of Allah.

I understood some part of what you said but one question how are we going to work towards a Islamic government when we are a factions sufi salafi ikwan wahabi shafi hanafi hanbali ....... ?

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 12:31 PM
I understand what you are saying. But what faction would ISIS as a whole fall under?

Mr.President
10-08-2015, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Emwazi
I understand what you are saying. But what faction would ISIS as a whole fall under?
At this moment they fall under Kharijits

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Here in the west we hear only what the government wishes for us to hear.

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 12:39 PM
As I am relatively new to Islam, isn't Kharijits and wahabi the same thing?

Mr.President
10-08-2015, 12:41 PM
As I am relatively new to Islam, isn't Kharijits and wahabi the same thing?
No they are not Kharijits are extreme ie ISIS

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 12:44 PM
I see. Idk what I would fall under. Is there a good way to find out? That's a big question that I have been wondering.

Mr.President
10-08-2015, 12:51 PM
I see. Idk what I would fall under. Is there a good way to find out? That's a big question that I have been wondering.
The best thing you could do is to refrain from sect related topics for now and learn Islam acquire knowledge

Aqueeda related knowledge
Once you done that then islamic history
And then you will understand that the only group that you belong to is Muslim who follows Al Quran and Sunnah

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 12:54 PM
That is very true. I have been studying strenuously.

Mr.President
10-08-2015, 01:00 PM
there are many islamic scholars in the US yasir qhadi is one of my favourite

Abz2000
10-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Yasir Qadhi has some wonderful lectures, one should however observe closely to see that that he toes a fine imaginary public opinion line and compromises his integrity when it comes to controversial issues.
o son of my mother, sieze me not by my beard or the hair of my head, the media did consider me nought and went near to calling me a fanatic lol.
still, i appreciate the fact that he gets what good he can done since nobody's situation is the same.

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 03:27 PM
It's very rare that anyone in the west will tell the truth.

OmAbdullah
10-08-2015, 08:37 PM
The best thing you could do is to refrain from sect related topics for now and learn Islam acquire knowledge

Aqueeda related knowledge
Once you done that then islamic history
And then you will understand that the only group that you belong to is Muslim who follows Al Quran and Sunnah
Al-Qur'aan is the Book of Allah and the Sunnah is the method of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam to apply the Qur'aan orally and practically.

The Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam didn't make Islamic government in Makkah as the idolaters were fighting them and imposing sanctions on them. When hijrah was made to Madinah, the Muslims got a small Isamic State and the Islamic government was established at once. In the Madani surahs Allah sent down Laws according to circumstances and those laws were implemented without any delay. This is the Way of the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam which is called Sunnah. Today there are many Muslim groups who use the word Sunnah but there is no practical application of the Sunnah. You also said "Sunnah". If you negate the the Islamic government then what do you mean by Sunnah? Please explain.

Mr.President
10-09-2015, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Al-Qur'aan is the Book of Allah and the Sunnah is the method of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam to apply the Qur'aan orally and practically.

The Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam didn't make Islamic government in Makkah as the idolaters were fighting them and imposing sanctions on them. When hijrah was made to Madinah, the Muslims got a small Isamic State and the Islamic government was established at once. In the Madani surahs Allah sent down Laws according to circumstances and those laws were implemented without any delay. This is the Way of the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam which is called Sunnah. Today there are many Muslim groups who use the word Sunnah but there is no practical application of the Sunnah. You also said "Sunnah". If you negate the the Islamic government then what do you mean by Sunnah? Please explain.
Im sorry did I say working towards an Islamic isn't a sunnah ????

Just asking is living under a ruler like in Saudi... Is it a crime ?

OmAbdullah
10-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Im sorry did I say working towards an Islamic isn't a sunnah ????

Just asking is living under a ruler like in Saudi... Is it a crime ?
I think the Saudi govt applies the Islamic Law, now up to what extent, that I don't know. We all are living now in a world where we cannot find the Islamic Law. Rather the anti-Islamic power holders are not letting a single government to exist with the Islamic Law. We can see the whole world trying to destroy the single Islamic State only because it is ruling by perfect Islamic Law. May Allah bring help to all true Muslims, aameen.

BeTheChange
10-11-2015, 09:23 PM
Asalamualykum,

I apologise in advance as i am very ignorant in this area. Not because i choose to be but because sadly, i don't understand the political scene and am not able to confirm whether the information i am reading is correct.

Anyways, i have a few questions. In sha Allah.

What does ISIS represent?

Do they claim to be Muslims? If so, how can one claim to be a Muslim with thier reputation of killing and raping etc?

& also, which source do you use for your information?

Jazahka Allah in advance.

Abdul Emwazi
10-13-2015, 09:38 AM
One has to understand Jihad in the big picture to understand ISIS...as well as the Sykes Picot agreement of 1916. The answer to the question you ask can fill an entire book. There really is no short answer to make you fully understand.

Celebrimbor
10-13-2015, 09:45 AM
Dawlat al Islam qamaat

Abdul Emwazi
10-13-2015, 09:50 AM
Brother can you post in English please?

Abz2000
10-13-2015, 12:16 PM
one things that raised my eyebrows is the fact that in the recent dawlah video regarding the dinar and dirham, a depiction of the 9/11 false flag was presented in the intro, whereas most of the people on the planet know that 9/11 was a hoax......

OmAbdullah
10-13-2015, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum,

I apologise in advance as i am very ignorant in this area. Not because i choose to be but because sadly, i don't understand the political scene and am not able to confirm whether the information i am reading is correct.

Anyways, i have a few questions. In sha Allah.

What does ISIS represent?

Do they claim to be Muslims? If so, how can one claim to be a Muslim with thier reputation of killing and raping etc?

& also, which source do you use for your information?

Jazahka Allah in advance.
Assalaamo- alykum

We must confirm if the reputation reaching us is based on fact? I read news from many sources like BBC, CNN and others but I think Jazeera News are near truth. (Allah knows best). Once On Jazeera news: a Syrian man gave his statement that first he lived in Turkey and then transferred to the Islamic State. There he worked in cotton farms and was very comfortable there. He said to the Jazeera News that the only thing they have to do is; 1. to make salaah 5 times a day and 2. The use of niqaab (veil) for women is compulsory.

The media gives different news which cause a lot of confusion but Allah has ordered us in the Surah Al-Hujuraat verse 6 that if a faasiq brings us a news, we must confirm it so that we may not harm some nation (unknowingly) and then become regretful due our wrong action.

In the light of the above verse we must be very careful and watchful. For e.g. let us think about The Syrian Ruler Bashaar. He is the one who has filled up the whole world with trouble. The Syrian population was told as 24 million and it came down to 11 million. About a month or longer ago I read the news that the UN said that out of the 11 million Syrians 4 million were in area not reachable. That was to say that no human help or food etc. could reach them. Now what happened to those 4 million? Allah knows best. Millions are killed while other millions are displaced and in search of safety they have migrated to other countries, thus they have lost their houses, things and relatives. But on the media I never read Killer or murderer or terrorist Bashaar. Rather on this cruel media he seems to be a hero, yes he is a hero of those kafirs whose plan is killing the Muslims. Bashaar is doing ethnic cleansing for them so he is a hero. We remember from the news that his regime used chemical weapons, petrol bombs to burn the innocent men, women and children. Then the UN told that the smell of burning meat could be smelt a few km. far away. I think such news must be to terrorize the Muslims. Believe me when I think about all that blood shed of the innocent, I fear that any time Allah may catch the whole world into wrath. But I was surprised when about 2 weeks ago I read the news that the ISIS is using chemical weapons i.e. chlorine bombs. My conscience could not accept such action from true Muslims but the false media was putting me into confusion and anger. Alhamdulillah, just a few days ago I read the interview of the president of the coalition parties in Syria. His interview was with the Jazeera news. He was painfully complaining that Russian air strikes are killing numerous civilians in Syria, they and the Syrian regime are using barrel bombs. He was requesting for a no fly zone. Well the Western kafir powers are controlling the things but they are not ordering a no fly zone!! Then are they not killers, are they not responsible for all those massacres and bloodshed??? Meanwhile the journalist of the Jazeera news asked that Syrian to explain the barrel bombs. He said that those bombs have materials to cause injuries and + chlorine gas to kill people. Now think, we are human beings with wisdom. If the media calls the dark night to be a bright day and gives the name very dark stormy night to a bright calm day, should we accept it blindly? Surely Allah shall take our account and our own books of deeds shall be the proof against every unjust liar.

Abz2000
10-29-2015, 07:38 PM
does anyone have more details on the following news report?
although i take strong exception to the loose and twistedly biased use of the terms "terrorist" and "extremist" i am poating the article verbatim.

The following Fars News report expands on earlier*Veterans Today disclosuresconcerning the capture of a high ranking IDF officer with ISIL terrorists in Iraq.

Contrary to the VT report it appears that officer in question is not a general but a colonel from the Golani Brigade. Whatever his actual rank his capture and interrogation by Iraqi security amounts to huge setback for the Zionist regime and their Western allies; as it exposes who is really behind Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL).

It remains to be seen whether the Western corporate media will even report on this. Although*ISIL’s links to Mossad*have long been known the Western corporate media has not reported on them. We suspect that they will do the same with the following. Ed.

EXCLUSIVE: Israeli Colonel Leading ISIL Terrorists Arrested in Iraq

Fars News — Oct 22, 2015

Iraqi security and popular forces held captive an Israeli colonel from Golani Brigade along with a number of ISIL terrorists.
“The security and popular forces have held captive an Israeli colonel,” a commander of Iraq’s popular mobilization forces said on Thursday.

“The Zionist officer is ranked colonel and had participated in the Takfiri ISIL group’s terrorist operations,” he added.
Photo obtained by Press TV shows Takfiri militants from the terrorist al-Nusra Front, which is linked to ISIS, with Israeli soldiers in the Golan heights, Syria.. Click to enlarge

Noting that he was arrested along with a number of ISIL terrorists, the commander said, “The Israeli colonel’s name is Yusi Oulen Shahak and is ranked colonel in Golani Brigade of the Zionist regime’s army with the security and military code of Re34356578765az231434.”

He said that the relevant bodies are now interrogating the Israeli colonel to understand the reasons behind his fighting alongside the ISIL forces and the presence of other Zionist officers among ISIL terrorists.The Iraqi security forces said the captured colonel has already made shocking confessions.
Several ISIL militants arrested in the last one year had already confessed that Israeli agents from Mossad and other Israeli espionage and intelligence bodies were present in the first wave of ISIL attacks on Iraq and capture of Mosul in Summer 2014, but no ranking Israeli agent had been arrested.Political and military experts told FNA that the capture of the Israeli colonel will leave a grave impact on Iraq’s war strategy, including partnership with Israeli allies.

In a relevant development in July, Iraqi volunteer forces announced that they had shot down a drone that was spying on the Arab country’s security forces in the city of Fallujah, Western Iraq.Iraq’s popular forces reported that they had brought down a hostile surveillance aircraft over the Southeastern Fallujah in Anbar Province.They said that the wreckage of the ISIL’s spy drone carried ‘Israel-Made’ labels.This was not the first Israeli-made drone downed in Iraq.In August an Israeli Hermes drone was shot down in the vicinity of Baghdad Airport.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=123402
if the report is true, i would like to take the opportunity of thanking the people involved for their extensive efforts to show the world how difficult it is to set up an islamic state with all its governing apparatus, and thank them for the construction detailed research, and would invite them to submit to Allah's guidance and receive the glad tidings of Paradise which is reserved only for those who believe in God and His messengers before death arrives.
come on guys, you've done it backwards but inshaAllah it'll work out.
people normally believe, submit, and then do jihad, some submit, believe, then do jihad, you would be unique in terms of doing jihad, submitting to Allah, and then believing.

i remember rodney telling delboy how he'd be the first to get charged with tryina smuggle someone out of the country when del suggested they put gary back in the van and drive back to france. ("strangers on the shore" episode i think, it's on youtube).
it's also an instructive lesson on the fallacy of the idea "two sides to a story" - there's always the truth.......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXuBvPpjjO0

Mr.President
11-05-2015, 05:26 AM
SHEIK nasurudeen al albani
And the intent here is that they instituted an evil way (sunnah) into Islam and made revolting against the ruler to be an act of devotion (deen) over the passing of time and (passing) of days despite the warning of the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) against them in many ahaadeeth, from them, his saying (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam), "The*Kharijitesare the Dogs of Hellfire." And despite the fact they did not see clear, plain manifest disbelief from them (the rulers), but only what is less than that of oppression,tyranny*and sin. And today, history repeats itself as they say, for there has emerged a new band amongst the Muslim youth who did not understand except very little of the religion and they hold that the*rulers*do not rule by what Allaah has revealed except little, and they held [the obligation] of revolting against them without consulting with the people of knowledge, understanding and wisdom. Rather, they followed their heads, kindled blind tribulations, and shed blood in Egypt, Syria andAlgeria, and prior to that (was) the tribulation of the sacred precincts in Makkah. Through (these activities) they opposed the authentic hadeeth upon which all the Muslims, the earlier ones and the later ones abided by, except for the*Kharijites.

Refer to*al-Silsilah al-Sahihah(7/1240-1241).
Golden words !!!

Abz2000
11-05-2015, 09:18 AM
now ask them what they plan to do about setting up genuine khilafah and rule of Allah.
the majority of texts people are quoting to justify their stance on supporting rulers are texts written while a caliph reigned over them and to whom they had pledged allegiance, and certain people were either causing sedition in the ranks or making lawful Islamic demands for the resignation of what they perceived as a tyrant who was widely diverging from Allah's law - in order to be able to depose the tyramt and reinstate a legitimate caliph who ruled under Allah.
so wouldn't that make one who rebels against the legitimate caliph a khariji?
how does it work then bro?

Mr.President
11-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 8, p. 202

There are people who think that because some of the rulers commit acts of kufr and sin, we are obliged to rebel against them and attempt to change things even if that results in harming the Muslims in that country, at a time when there are many problems in the Muslim world. What is your opinion?

Praise be to Allaah.*

The basic comprehensive principle of sharee’ah is that it is not permitted to remove an evil by means of a greater evil; evil must be warded off by that which will remove it or reduce it. Warding off evil by means of a greater evil is not permitted according to the scholarly consensus (ijmaa’) of the Muslims. If this group which wants to get rid of this ruler who is openly committing kufr is able to do so, and can bring in a good and righteous leader without that leading to greater trouble for the Muslims or a greater evil than the evil of this ruler, then that is OK. But if rebellion would result in greater trouble and lead to chaos, oppression and the assassination of people who do not deserve to be assassinated, and other forms of major evil, then that is not permitted. Rather it is essential to be patient and to hear and obey in matters of good, and to offer sincere advice to the authorities, and to pray that they may be guided to good, and to strive to reduce evil and increase good. This is the correct way which should be followed, because that is in the general interests of the Muslims, and because it will reduce evil and increase good, and because this will keep the peace and protect the Muslims from a greater evil.
Ppl now a days rushing I mean like cowboy stand offs poom !!! u r kafir
Boom u r muthadh !!!

Making Muslim blood halaal for killng and calling for rebalion against a ruler

Sheik bin baaz did not live under a caliph neither is shaik al al bani may Allaah have mercy on them

Abz2000
11-05-2015, 12:26 PM
so are the ones pronouncing takfeer on ISIS kharijees who are causing a greater evil?
or is it better to hear and obey ISIS?
your affairs are in confusion brother, the first commandment to all including obama and baghdadi and me and you and natanyahu and assad is, hear o people of the planet! the Lord our God, the Lord is One, (this includes the fact that it is the right of the Creator of the heavens and the earth to rule, legislate and be obeyed, and that His Messengers must not be belied and differentiated between by saying, we believe in some and reject others).

abo mussaab
11-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Their Accusing of Ahlul-Haqq (the people of the truth) as Khawaarij
Ibn al-Qayyim said in his long poem titled ‘Al-Kaafiyyah al-Shaafiyyah’, in a section titled ‘Their Lies and Their Accusing of Ahlul-Haqq (the people of the truth) as Khawaarij’:
“And from the strange things is that they say to those who take the Qur’aan and Sunnah as a religion: ‘You are similar to the khawaarij who judged by the apparent of the text (Qur’aan and Sunnah) and did not look into their (actual) meanings.’”
And Ibn Taymiyyah said:
“When people of falsehood want to arouse doubts about people of haqq,they describe them as khawaarij.”
[Majmoo’ Fataawaa Ibn Taymiyyah (vol. 23 p. 325)]

Mr.President
11-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Omg the irony if you research revolting against a ruler topic shikul Islam ibn taymiyas minhaj as sunnah then I wonder the shiek would be in trouble my God the level of sayyid qutubs Leninist ideology has blindfolded our youth

Abz2000
11-06-2015, 01:18 AM
Omg the irony if you research revolting against a ruler topic shikul Islam ibn taymiyas minhaj as sunnah then I wonder the shiek would be in trouble my God the level of sayyid qutubs Leninist ideology has blindfolded our youth
Sayyid Qutb strove quite hard according to his circumstances, please allow him some dignity in martyrdom.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb

Mr.President
11-06-2015, 03:31 AM
Sayyid Qutb strove quite hard according to his circumstances, please allow him some dignity in martyrdom.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb
May Allah have mercy on him its never my intention to insult usthad sayid qutubs but I do not agree with some of his political views/ ideas
Yes I do respect him as a great muslim mind of 20th century [emoji52]

Physicist
11-13-2015, 05:21 AM
But can member states of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, like they accepted Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam (CDHRI) in 1990, made another conference regarding ISIS problem.
Create kind of peacekeeping forces, whose main goal would be to control territory in regard to CDHRI and turn the territory into the real Islamic State. I think many warriors will accept this, leaving just a few fanatics of their own (probably not muslim at all view). Same time anti-ISIS coalition will have no excuses to continue bombing.
Does it sound very naive view from outside?

ajr
11-13-2015, 08:02 AM
Salaam Alaikum,

This is an interesting thread...

Firstly, i know what im about to say will not sit well with many of my muslim brothers and sisters on the thread, maybe even the forum...

We know the Khilafah ended in 1924 and Islam suffered a great loss... we look down the path of history and we cant believe the state of the Ummah...Allah has destroyed many nations before for their 'disbelief, arrogance etc'...as we stand today...we are in jahaliyah, all we have to do is look around us, we have really loss the beauty of this Deen...we shed tears when we read about our sahabah, the great men that stood on the battlefield, the men that liberated Palestine, Khalid bin Waleed beheaded romans that were ready to rape nearly 2000 muslim women, and we praise that, afterall he was known as the Sword of Allah...we cry out to Almighty that we need men like Umar, men like Khalid...and you know what...Allah answers the call of the supplicant, we dont like what Allah gives (ungrateful)...do we physically want Umar here? We have men like that, we just refuse to acknowledge it, I always ask if Umar was here, what would the Ummah call him? Think about it! These men that we are crying for and asking Allah for, they were hard against disbelief and showed mercy toward the believer. Do you think in the period of the khulafah of any era, they did not have opposition?

Lets look at history...

Who spread Islam in Persia, Iraq, Shaam and drove out the Romans...the muslims
who spread Islam in India and Khorosan...the muslims
Who spread Islam in Egypt and Africa...the muslims
Who spread Islam in Europe and established an Islamic state in Andalusia...the muslims
Who spread Islam in Jerusalem...the muslims
Who spread Islam in Constantinople and established a khilafah there...the muslims

'When i sit and think those people of our Ummah that hate us and make duah against us, it brings tears to my eyes. We are hated even though we left everything and everyone we ever loved to please Allah, by raising His religion back to where it once stood. But i always find comfort in that through Islamic history those who were on truth were hated' -Isis Mujahid

If we read Surah Baqarah together with tafsir we will realise our error soon- walahi, it will change your life forever, Allah willing

I have read many scholars name branding them, we dont even cringe when the shia's slander the Rightly Guided, so how do we expect to sit at the same table now?

So...to usher in the Mahdi, we will need a khilafah, yes...he doesn't just appear on the scene and say 'right now this is the khilafah' no dear brothers and sisters, our situation will NOT get any better...

This can clearly be seen in the hadith narrated by Umm Salamah (ra) that the Messenger of Allah said:
"Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and give bay'ah to him between the Rukn and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the God fearing people of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace be upon him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years..."
(Reported by at-Tabarani in al- Awsat. According to Ibn Hajar in his Majma' az-Zawaid the transmitters in at- Tabarani's narration are sound and authentic.)

We are being led astray, we are not using our intellectual intelligence to capacity...the media shouts out something and we swollow, the modern scholars says something and we swollow, some even uttering weak hadiths to justify themselves..the hadith of the long hair, the kunya and then further attributing that hadith to Imam Ali (r.a)... these make them khawarij?

So this Ummah is infact saying that imam bukhari is khawarij?, he was born in Bukhara what is now known as Uzbekistan...imam at tirmidhi from termiz, uzbekistan..khawarij? imam an nasai, nasa, turkmenistan...khawarij? brothers and sisters, we cant jump and call people names because we don't know them and what the MEDIA says about them...these are suppose to be our hero's, yet we slander them and jump on the band wagon and hurl abuse at them...

Allah (S.W.T) said in surat Al- Hadid, (Verses 25), what can be translated as, "Indeed We have sent Our Messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance (justice) that mankind may keep up justice. And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power, as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allah may test who it is that will help Him (His deen), and His Messengers in the unseen. Verily, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty." In this verse, Allah (S.W.T.) clarifies to us the mission of the messengers and those who come after them. Their mission is to establish justice amongst people and this can not occur unless with appointing a Khalifah who establishes justice. Imam Ibn Taimiyah says concerning this verse: "That is why the prophet (S.A.W.) ordered his Ummah to appoint leaders on them, and ordered those leaders to return the trust to the right owners and that if they rule, they are to rule with justice. The prophet (S.A.W.) ordered the people to obey those leaders as long as they obey Allah." {Book Al-Hisbah}

Imam Ibn Taimiyah also says: "It is essential that we know that leadership is one of the most greatest obligators of Deen. As a matter of fact, there is no Deen without it. The children of Adam will not fulfill their needs unless they get together for their needs. And when they get together, they must have a leader. For this reason, the Prophet (S.A.W.) says: "If three are travelling, there must be a leader amongst them." So, the Prophet (S.A.W.) mandated that one is to be appointed as the leader in a simple situation where three people are travelling. This is to make us aware of other important types of get-togethers." {Book As-Siyasah As-Shr'eyah, p138&139}

And for this reason it was important to implement and revive the khilafah again....

We have too many groups, one wanting to beat the other in everything, even simple organisations ie zakah finds, halal trusts etc...everyone wants to be better than the other...thats not Islam, we are one body and the khilafah abolishes all those organisations..is this the reason perhaps no-one wants the khilafah?

Brothers and sisters, may Allah guide us to truth, keep us on the path of the siratul mastaqeem (Al Fatihah)...Ameen Allahuma Ameen

Fi AmaanILLAH

Mr.President
11-13-2015, 10:16 AM
Should i go to Syria and join ISIS ?
https://youtu.be/lezIO8yg2r4

ajr
11-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Yeah that guy that says ''JIHAD IS NOT IMPORTANT TODAY''....sorry i don't listen to people like him

If Jihad is not important then what? he dont believe the Mahdi will return? Scholars such as these make my blood boil.

Mr.President
11-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Your reply -

ajr
11-13-2015, 10:39 AM
Lol...rental scholars!!!

Mr.President
11-13-2015, 10:43 AM
When ever a scholar refuts your ISIS ideas many of ISIS guys run away and say i dont like that scholar so i dont listen to him

As i mentioned earlier ISIS or what ever extremist groups all your arguments revolve arround "not ruled by sharia" so an so "who ever doesnt rule by sharia kafir.... Thagooth"

Now comes the takfir part
"All muslim rulers are kafir"

Now media coverage brain washing the yoth
"Revolt against the government and kill all cuz they are kafir"

...etc

So if you are saying you dont listen to scholars who offends your way of thought

Then then picture i posted explaines you

ajr
11-13-2015, 10:53 AM
My brother...lets review...im sure Allah endowed you with aql (intellect) its not a matter of Isis or any of the other groups that we have on the arena...

Its a matter of Jihad...If a scholar refutes Jihad something that Allah has said in many ayahs muslims should partake in when the situation calls for it then we are left wondering why, why would scholars refute it? why would scholars say 'JIHAD IS NOT IMPORTANT'-Yasir Qadi.....or like Obama's mufti...'ISLAM DOES NOT NEED A KHILAFAH'-Hamza Yusuf....rental scholars....

Its funny, you listen to man instead of the Quran...you fear man, instead of Allah...so in light of your pic...id say...lalalalala

Mr.President
11-13-2015, 10:56 AM
Shiek Hamza yusuf is a sufi scholar

Mr.President
11-13-2015, 10:58 AM
Can you please share your source or the video where sheik Qhadi said "JIHAD IS NOT IMPORTANT"

fhmn63
11-13-2015, 11:01 AM
Here is a book Refuting ISIS http://islamhashtag.com/refuting-isis-book-review/

414JU4pNSiL SX331 BO1204203200 jpgresize 1?resize3332c450 -

It gives a plethora of proofs that demonstrates ISIS’ actions do not represent Sunni Islam and its claims are based on clear fallacies.Authentic quotes and references are given that destroy the allegations of ISIS.

ajr
11-13-2015, 11:10 AM
I saw it on an Islamic channel, my brother i would have to go search for that 'lecture/speech', but i will find it for you...in sha Allah....in light of the above vid that you have asked us to review...it looks like the same one i saw of him some time back, i didnt watch the vid you asked us to watch, but if it is one and the same, he calls Assad the modern day Firaun, yet he urges Muslims of the west not to participate in the Jihad as we will do more harm than good? That sound right to you? Jihad is for everyone else excluding the muslim of the west?...#just asking

Mr.President
11-13-2015, 11:14 AM
What he says is, in syria muslim groups are fighting among themselves each group claims for their own version of caliphate and fight so if person joins a group and and fights assad thats another story but what if a person kills an innocent in the name of jihad ? Theres more chances of that happening

Physicist
11-13-2015, 11:20 AM
I just don't understand, why do people decided that fighting this exact moment will bring time of Mahdi? What if he will come 10 or 20 years later?
Jumping weaponless against well-armed and outnumbering enemy doesn't seem smart.
More looks like a provocation to exhaust an army before it can get better equipped.

ajr
11-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Brother if you look at my thread before...if you read surah Baqarah with the tafsir, you will understand that when khilafah is announced then we as muslims have to follow it, so Allah gives us the criterion...

It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: It is obligatory for you to listen to the ruler and obey him in adversity and prosperity, in pleasure and displeasure, and even when another person is given (rather undue) preference over you. Sahih Muslim Book 020, Hadith Number 4524.

It has been narrated by Abu Huraira that the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: Banu Isra'il were ruled over by the Prophets. When one Prophet died, another succeeded him; but after me there is no prophet and there will be caliphs and they will be quite large in number. His Companions said: What do you order us to do (in case we come to have more than one Caliph)? He said: The one to whom allegiance is sworn first has a supremacy over the others. Concede to them their due rights (i.e. obey them). God (Himself) will question them about the subjects whom He had entrusted to them. Sahih Muslim Book 020, Hadith Number 4543.

Why dont the scholars quote us these hadiths, instead of the ill they are doing

Mr.President
11-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Its not that simple brother, your approach is same as an illtarate non muslim quoting the verses of jihad and calling islam is blood thirsty and calls to kill all non Muslims

Rather than accusing scholars of not quoting these ayas and ahadetth first did you ask any scholor (non ISIS, the ones who refute ISIS) about these ahadeeth ?

ajr
11-13-2015, 12:18 PM
ok brother, tafadhal ...

Fi AmaanILLAH

Physicist
11-13-2015, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ajr
Why dont the scholars quote us these hadiths, instead of the ill they are doing
Probably they have many places in Quran to quote for.
I'm only beginning to learn Islam and therefore will not even try to quote anything.

What should do good muslim, when authorities are saying different things?
How he should decide what is right and what is wrong?
May be pray Allah to give him wisdom to find out by himself?
Otherwise, why we've been given an ability to choose and to disobey wrongdoers?

ajr
11-13-2015, 12:33 PM
Masha Allah....you may all have your own opinion...Alhamdulillah...If you dispute Quran, well then you tread dangerously...

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know." #Quran 2:30

Al-Qurtubi, as well as other scholars, said that this Ayah (2:30) proves the obligation of appointing a Khalifah to pass judgements on matters of dispute between people, to aid the oppressed against the oppressor, to implement the Islamic penal code and to forbid evil. There are many other tasks that can only be fulfilled by appointing the Imam, and what is necessary in performing an obligation, is an obligation itself. We should state here that Imamah occurs by either naming a successor, as a group among Ahl As-Sunnah scholars said occurred - by the Prophet - in the case of Abu Bakr, or hinting to a successor. Or, the current Khalifah names a certain person as Khalifah after him, as Abu Bakr did with `Umar. Or, the Khalifah might leave the matter in the hands of the Muslim consultative council, or a group of righteous men, just as `Umar did. Or, the people of authority could gather around a certain person to whom they give the pledge of allegiance, or they could select one among them to choose the candidate, according to the majority of the scholars.

The Khalifah must be a responsible adult Muslim male, able to perform Ijtihad (independent legal judgments), bodily able, righteous, with knowledge of warfare, politics. He also must be from the tribe of Quraysh, according to the correct view, but it is not necessary that he be from the tribe of Bani Hashim, or that he be immune from error, as the Rafidah (Shiites) falsely claim.

When the Khalifah becomes an immoral person (Fasiq), should he be impeached There is disagreement over this matter, but the correct view is that he is not to be removed, because the Messenger of Allah said, Unless you witness a clear Kufr regarding which you have clear proof from Allah. )

Does the Khalifah have the right to resign from his post There is a difference on this issue. It is a fact that Al-Hasan bin `Ali removed himself from the position of Khalifah and surrendered it to Mu`awiyah. However, this occurred because of a necessity, and Al-Hasan was praised for this action.

It is not permissible to appoint two Imams for the world or more at the same time. This is not allowed because the Messenger of Allah said, (Whoever came to you while you are united and tried to divide you, then execute him, no matter who he is.)

Mr.President
11-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Masha Allah....you may all have your own opinion...Alhamdulillah...If you dispute Quran, well then you tread dangerously...

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know." #Quran 2:30

Al-Qurtubi, as well as other scholars, said that this Ayah (2:30) proves the obligation of appointing a Khalifah to pass judgements on matters of dispute between people, to aid the oppressed against the oppressor, to implement the Islamic penal code and to forbid evil. There are many other tasks that can only be fulfilled by appointing the Imam, and what is necessary in performing an obligation, is an obligation itself. We should state here that Imamah occurs by either naming a successor, as a group among Ahl As-Sunnah scholars said occurred - by the Prophet - in the case of Abu Bakr, or hinting to a successor. Or, the current Khalifah names a certain person as Khalifah after him, as Abu Bakr did with `Umar. Or, the Khalifah might leave the matter in the hands of the Muslim consultative council, or a group of righteous men, just as `Umar did. Or, the people of authority could gather around a certain person to whom they give the pledge of allegiance, or they could select one among them to choose the candidate, according to the majority of the scholars.

The Khalifah must be a responsible adult Muslim male, able to perform Ijtihad (independent legal judgments), bodily able, righteous, with knowledge of warfare, politics. He also must be from the tribe of Quraysh, according to the correct view, but it is not necessary that he be from the tribe of Bani Hashim, or that he be immune from error, as the Rafidah (Shiites) falsely claim.

When the Khalifah becomes an immoral person (Fasiq), should he be impeached There is disagreement over this matter, but the correct view is that he is not to be removed, because the Messenger of Allah said, Unless you witness a clear Kufr regarding which you have clear proof from Allah. )

Does the Khalifah have the right to resign from his post There is a difference on this issue. It is a fact that Al-Hasan bin `Ali removed himself from the position of Khalifah and surrendered it to Mu`awiyah. However, this occurred because of a necessity, and Al-Hasan was praised for this action.

It is not permissible to appoint two Imams for the world or more at the same time. This is not allowed because the Messenger of Allah said, (Whoever came to you while you are united and tried to divide you, then execute him, no matter who he is.)
Brother what you are failing to understand is that muslims who follow quran and sunnah they do not object nor reject the idea of khalifa or jihad

But they are really careful about this subject,
Do you know that the kawarij their prayers and ibadah are really good and quality yet they were called dogs of hellfire !

Killing an inncocent life is not a simple thing !

in middle of all these chaos in sham muslim groups killing other muslim groups while fighting bashar

How can one muslim kill another muslim ?

Now can you tell me whats ur so called caliphates stance on other factions who are fighting against bashar?

How many other faction members have isis killed ?

ajr
11-13-2015, 02:41 PM
if i may...im a sister...lol

The better question brother is ...Is these scholars on the battlefield? Have they witnessed Isis clear kufr? Have they walked away from it after they have witnessed it? Are you on the battlefield? have you witnessed it? Or have you all been influenced...dont follow blindly...what have any of you, including these scholars given up? Have they sat in prison, spoke out ruthlessly about dar-al kufr?...How have you taken the fight to the kufaar? What difference did you make, did you help your sisters that cry day in and day out for help in war torn countries?...gosh...it seems evident that we can all sit on our mighty thrones and condemn a people, name brand etc, we find an excuse not to Fight Jihad, call it what it is...'love of dunya'...dont hide behind khawarij!!!!

lets take your mufti for instance...

He goes what does a 16year old know, how does he have more knowledge than a 60year old (i found that hilarious)

At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah recorded that Abu
Hurayrah said, "The Messenger of Allah sent an expedition force
comprising of many men and asked each about what
they memorized of the Qur'an. The Prophet came to one
of the youngest man among them and asked him, ' What
have you memorized (of the Qur'an) young man?'

He said, "I memorized such and such Surahs and also
Al-Baqarah.'

The Prophet said, "You memorized Surah Al-Baqarah.'

He said, * Yes.'

The Prophet said, "Then you are their commander.'

One of the noted men (or chiefs) commented, ' By Allah!
I did not learn Surah Al-Baqarah, for fear that I would
not be able to implement it.

The Messenger of Allah said, Learn Al-Qur'an and recite it, for the example of whoever
learns the Qur'an, recites it and adheres to it, is the
example of a bag that is full of musk whose scent fills
the air.

Sadly we will have scholars among us that will speak eloquently, that will endear us to their train of thort (meaning that is what we want to hear)...but that knowledge means nothing if Quran is not implemented, the description of someone that knows Quran and dont implement the verses is like a bag of closed musk...so yes he might have studied at the most prestigious school but that means aught, because he does not implement it...

Do you think the Isis Mujahideen dont get rebuked and punished for their wrongs? They do, let me tell you.

Merciful towards the believers, hard towards the disbelievers...

You can view it in which ever light you want...you can refute what the Quran says...you can deny the verses if you want...you can call me whichever name you want to, ''Isis lover, Khawarij, Wahabi...whichever you can think of...just be prepared for it on Qiyaamah...

This Ummah is indeed strange, everyone will come to the defense of the Shia, but the muslim they will call names....**** go figure???!!!!
Something to take not of also...Obama and his cronies calls it the Caliphate, we still persist in refuting its existance and calling them khawarij...funny

We have certainly changed the ayahs around to suit ourselves... merciful towards the disbelievers and harsh towards the believers...AoothubILLAH...

i will end this off with...i fear Allah, not man...i will not sell my soul for man and love of this dunya....

Wa salaam thread...

Physicist
11-13-2015, 05:02 PM
i will end this off with...i fear Allah, not man...i will not sell my soul for man and love of this dunya....
Wa salaam thread...
I see, Sister...
Sounds more like a fight for the freedom and true...
Feel no right to persuade you...
But worried that your battlefield is only a part of the big game and there are evil powers which are benefitting from your sincere fight.
I'll pray Allah for mercy and ease the way to freedom and dignity for all of us.
Ma sha Allah!

Abz2000
11-13-2015, 05:11 PM
Amazing that i'm thinking a bit like the last two people to post are thinking

Mr.President
12-07-2015, 03:40 PM

Physicist
12-07-2015, 06:35 PM
May be Daesh is driven by hypocrisy, which in turn is driven by fear. Fear of other people instead of fear of Allah.

People under Daesh control may realize that many things contradicts Islam, but being afraid of punishment, they try to conform and thus become hypocrits.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!