/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Citizenship of kuffar country

Firdaous1
10-07-2015, 09:58 AM
Salam alaikum

My question is regarding taking the nationality of a kuffar country like germany for example. I heard and read it would b haram cause one needs to swear an oath that one has to abide to the law and so on i cant fully remember what exactly i had to swear. But in general i want to ask if that is true i heard even it wud b kufr or shirk may Allah save us frm this.
What should i do.i have german nationality since 5 years and my husband is also applying for it now cause it wud be easier in matters for Visa and paperwork. Also about living in a kuffar country would b haram?

Jazak Allah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-07-2015, 03:51 PM
:wa:

This question would be best answered by a scholar or your local imam.

But here is similar question answered by Mufti Taqi Usmani, :ia: that should help.

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/29360

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!