/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christian group says world will end... Today?!

strivingobserver98
10-07-2015, 07:57 PM
A Christian group is claiming that September's ‪‎Bloodmoon‬ was the beginning of the apocalypse and the world's going to be obliterated by the end of Today.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ble-fellowship

"Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted." [Quran 31:34]

Insha Allah see you guys on IB tomorrow. The real signs of the last day on the link below :).

Signs of the last day: http://www.islamicboard.com/the-here...judgement.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snow
10-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Bloodmoons come regularly.
This one was days ago.
Nothing to see here.

I did watch it, though. In a clear sky. It was beautiful. Especially the moon before the redness. It looked so big.
I can hardly wait for the next apocalypse.

sister herb
10-07-2015, 09:25 PM
New says that the world will end at Wednesday but here it´s already Thursday. When I look outside I only see the Northern Lights on the sky but they aren´t anything abnormal here. No apocalypse or is it late? I would think that even the end of the world would remain on schedule.

^o) *hmph*

strivingobserver98
10-08-2015, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
New says that the world will end at Wednesday but here it´s already Thursday. When I look outside I only see the Northern Lights on the sky but they aren´t anything abnormal here. No apocalypse or is it late? I would think that even the end of the world would remain on schedule.

*hmph*
In UK it's already Thursday now. I wonder what they are going to predict now.. :ermm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GodIsAll
10-14-2015, 05:28 PM
In my 1/2 century revolving around our sun, I cannot count how many "Last day"s I've survived.
If it happens, well...I won't have to go into work the next day.
It's all good.

GodIsAll
03-08-2016, 05:57 PM
I mean that I can think of several dates that have been forecast as the end of the world in my lifetime.

LaSorcia
03-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Most Christians don't give any credence to groups like this. It's just another attempt by evil to make people who believe in God to look like fools in the eyes of unbelievers.

BeTheChange
03-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Asalamualykum,

You hear many of these future predictions by Muslim groups and Non-Muslim groups.

It's a real waste of time and surprise surprise what they predict does not materialise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!