/* */

PDA

View Full Version : American Muslim in Iran

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Salam. I am trying to move to Iran. Can anyone tell me whether or not that would be possible?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-08-2015, 03:37 PM
:wa:

What's the reason you want to move to Iran? There are mostly Shia there.

From your introductions you stated you became Muslim in Iraq. So why do you want to go back to those areas?

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Emwazi
Salam... My name is Abdul Emwazi...no it is not my birth name. I am from the US and am a revert. I am 29 yrs old and served in the US Army. I became a Muslim while I was Fallujah Iraq.

Abdul Emwazi
10-08-2015, 05:18 PM
I did become Muslim in Iraq. I feel more at home in a conservative nation rather than a liberal setting such as the US.

sister herb
10-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Salam alaykum

Maybe you should contact to the embassy of Iran and ask them?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.President
10-08-2015, 06:04 PM
Bro seriously why Iran ? Iran is Shi'a religion not Muslim ! Go to KSA there you can visit makka and madina and learn Islam

M.I.A.
10-08-2015, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
Bro seriously why Iran ? Iran is Shi'a religion not Muslim ! Go to KSA there you can visit makka and madina and learn Islam
...I thought they don't do citizenship?

Always include emotes lol.

Abdul Emwazi
10-09-2015, 06:11 AM
There are to many negatives with being Muslim in the west. Cant find wife, very few other Muslims to fellowship with and the anti Muslim rhetoric that the media shoves down your throat.

Abdul Emwazi
10-09-2015, 06:12 AM
Saudi Arabia might be an option.

Mr.President
10-09-2015, 06:15 AM
Sorry for that btw I do not live in the west therefore its difficult to comment on this subject but Iran isn't a good option

Why not UK, even though it's a western country I hear there are good Muslim communities,

Abdul Emwazi
10-09-2015, 09:47 AM
It's very hard here in the US.

Mr.President
10-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Why it's difficult ? I dont understand that's y I ask

Abdul Emwazi
10-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Because everyone is against Muslims here in the USA. Muslims make up around .3% of the population.

umairlooms
10-10-2015, 10:22 AM
I think a good way can be to get in touch with some one from iran and marry her.

Mr.President
10-10-2015, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umairlooms
I think a good way can be to get in touch with some one from iran and marry her.
[emoji44] is it me or anyone else share my concern that theres no place for Sunnis in Iran

Haven't you heard talks on how the Sunni Muslims are being persecuted there [emoji20] [emoji20] [emoji20]

Scimitar
10-10-2015, 01:32 PM
whatever you do, don't consider Pakistan :D

BeTheChange
10-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Asalamualykum,

I would strongly advise if you do wish to move and make hijrah (migration for the sake of Allah swt), go to Madina or Mekkah in sha Allah.

You'll be in the land of the Prophets peace and blessings upon them and you'll also be able to practise your deen and learn more about your deen. In sha Allah.

Or alternatively, come to the UK in sha Allah. We have large Muslim communities in many areas Alhamdulilah.

M.I.A.
10-10-2015, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Emwazi
Because everyone is against Muslims here in the USA. Muslims make up around .3% of the population.

Just walk around in your army uniform all day.

...Americans will freedom the heck out of you.

BlueOwl358
10-10-2015, 05:29 PM
I think there should be no problem if you wish to go to Iran. You can check the website of the Iranian Embassy where they have the information that you may need. But I do not see why Iran should be your sole destination. There are a bunch of other countries you can check out. Firstly, you could check out the Dearborn in Michigan, about forty percent of its population is of Arab heritage, while 30 still speak the language, and it's probably the largest Islamic community in the US. Other than that, I would suggest the North West African states of Tunisia, Algeria, or Morocco. There is always Saudi Arabia as well, if you are willing to do so. But you should have no problem with Iran either way, in my opinion.

Abdul Emwazi
10-13-2015, 09:51 AM
I am looking into Dearborn Michigan currently. Possibly that community has something to offer.

Abdul Emwazi
10-13-2015, 09:51 AM
Thank you all for the help.

Mister Agenda
10-26-2015, 03:26 PM
It might be easiest to relocate within the USA to an area with a stronger Muslim presence. You could probably find such areas by searching for mosques on Google. I know that Dearborn, MI has a high percentage of Muslims, mostly of Lebanese descent, I think. Even the capital of the state I live in (SC) has three mosques. I'm familiar with the largest one, it is Shia, and the Imam is from Egypt. There must be at least a couple of hundred Muslims who regularly attend there.

Also, a lot of American Muslims use Facebook to keep in contact with each other. Particularly refugees I think, because they are often settled all over the country, so they may have family members over a thousand miles away. If your root problem is lack of contact with other Muslims, it may be solvable without having to emigrate.

moazzenzadeh
11-21-2015, 11:59 AM
In the name of Allah the most merciful and his prophet Mohammad.
I'm hopefully happy that you have chosen to come to Iran, because I will be happy to see you here with us.
I promise that Iranian people love Americans! They really do!
Then choose to come without any doubt buddy!
I wish you the best happenings.

Insaanah
11-21-2015, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moazzenzadeh
In the name of Allah the most merciful and his prophet Mohammad.
Welcome to the forum.

Just as a reminder, we start every act, solely and only and exclusively, in the name of Allah alone. We do not start any act in the name of the creation of Allah. This is what has been taught by Allah and His prophet :saws:. This is why we say bismillaahirrahmaanirraheem. None of the creation is included. We do not and cannot say Bismi Muhammad (:saws:)

syed_z
11-21-2015, 02:43 PM
Asalaam O Alaikum...

I am in Dallas, TX and I can guarantee you that Muslims are not hated against, its only and only the media that keeps talking trash but alhamdulillah the Muslims are not attacked against or discriminated against etc etc. Yes there are few isolated incidents here and there however generally there is no such open widespread discirmination.

This city has a largest population of Muslims in North America. There are more than 25 masjids/Islamic Centers (all masjids are actually community centers) and more being built, the community is very Vibrant and even the best Quranic Speaker of North America right now, Sheikh Noman Ali Khan is also from here. So it is impossible that you are left alone in US. Maybe its just the city where you are.

MashA'Allah Iran is also a brotherly country and they are our brothers in Islam too. I being a Sunni Muslim definitely disagree on many things. But there are positives too, which we majority Sunni lack today.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!