/* */

PDA

View Full Version : only kids can solve this

BilalKid
10-09-2015, 06:36 AM
This problem can be solved by pre-school children in 5-10 minutes, by programmer – in 1 hour, by people with higher education

well, check it yourself!

8809=6
7111=0
2172=0
6666=4
1111=0
3213=0
7662=2
9313=1
0000=4
2222=0
3333=0
5555=0
8193=3
8096=5
7777=0
9999=4
7756=1
6855=3
9881=5
5531=0
2581=?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
10-09-2015, 08:44 AM
the answer is luke

czgibson
10-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Greetings,

2581 = 2

If you showed that to a pre-school kid, their most likely reaction would be to walk away and find something more interesting to do instead.

Peace

MuslimInshallah
10-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

(smile) Yes, 2.

Small children look for patterns, just as adults do. But because they don't know much about big numbers, they look at what they do know. They also tend to be much more aware of details than adults are. If you look at the numbers as interesting shapes, perhaps you may see the world as a small child sees it.

(smile) Children are also a lot more clearly aware of God than we educated adults...

May God Guide us to see past the intricacies of what we think we know, to the Simple Truth that lies clearly before us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
10-09-2015, 10:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
the answer is luke
I claim that the answer is 42.

Abz2000
10-09-2015, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I claim that the answer is 42.
how so?

Abz2000
10-09-2015, 12:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum,

(smile) Yes, 2.

Small children look for patterns, just as adults do. But because they don't know much about big numbers, they look at what they do know. They also tend to be much more aware of details than adults are. If you look at the numbers as interesting shapes, perhaps you may see the world as a small child sees it.

(smile) Children are also a lot more clearly aware of God than we educated adults...

May God Guide us to see past the intricacies of what we think we know, to the Simple Truth that lies clearly before us.
i wonder how DARPA's SIRI would interpret something like this?

What an amazing thing is the human into whom God breathed of Hiis own spirit, gave it 'aql, made vicegerent, and prescribed the best way of life.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?...&jumival=14837

sister herb
10-09-2015, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
how so?
It´s just a saying what popped into my mind.

Abz2000
10-09-2015, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
It´s just a saying what popped into my mind.
mine makes more sense, luke at this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqba2pqx8z...trix2.bat?dl=0

amazing isn't?
how some people mistakenly call it magic, how we see it playing out in the stories of various Prophets and devotees, and how the infidel leadership strenuously studies and attempts to to use it through masonry.

*It is learnt from the historian of variousbiographies of Hazrat Shah Jalal (RA) that prior to come to Bangladesh. Hazrat ShahJalal dreamt a dream which he called spade a spade to his dual murshids Hazrat SayedAhmed Kabir (RA) and Hazrat Bahauddin Suhrawardi (RA) respectively.
As per interpretation of dream, Hazrat Sayed Ahmed Kabir gave him a handful of soil and asked to camp permanently where there was the taste and smell of given soil assimilated as well as where this handful of soil would gave up the place or territory would be dignified later on.

http://hazratshahjalalyemeni.com/
if only the witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice.....
she wouldn't have fallen for the false doctrines of ritual human sacrifice, cannibalism, vampirism, and alcatholism.
and in her was found the blood of saints and martyrs.

MuslimInshallah
10-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Abz,

(smile) 42 is a reference to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, a radio series, book and TV series that played around with various ideas in a humorous way. 42 was the answer that a fictional massive supercomputer came up with as the answer to "life, the universe and everything".

As for how artificial intelligence would see the above problem... (smile) that would depend on the programmers, I should imagine.

May God, the One Who Knows, Bless those who post and participate.

M.I.A.
10-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Sorry OP makes no sense to me.. And I have studied programming a long time ago. Lol.

What pattern!! O_O

MuslimInshallah
10-09-2015, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Sorry OP makes no sense to me.. And I have studied programming a long time ago. Lol.

What pattern!! O_O
(smile) Yes, the reference to a programmer threw me a bit, too. (smile) Just LOOK at the numbers. Imagine looking at the numbers without knowing what they symbolize. Just look at the shapes.

(twinkle) Do you see?

M.I.A.
10-09-2015, 04:44 PM
numbers...

..and shapes!

well i guess im going to have to wait until the kids get home.

Scimitar
10-09-2015, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

2581 = 2

If you showed that to a pre-school kid, their most likely reaction would be to walk away and find something more interesting to do instead.

Peace
AND THAT - IS THE CORRECT ANSWER :D

Us adults get too caught up in the details, kids move on because they don't concentrate on the finger, instead, they want to see all that heavenly glory :D

Scimi

strivingobserver98
10-10-2015, 12:40 AM
The first time I did this, honestly I didn't get the answer. Shows how older people can over complicate things, sometimes the answer is right in front of you!

BilalKid
10-10-2015, 02:52 AM
correct all, congrats :shade:

greenhill
10-10-2015, 04:43 AM
I don't see it at all, even knowing the answer now..

I guess my mind is convoluted.

:peace:

BlueOwl358
10-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Pretty cool actually. The thing is when we start associating the digits with numbers. To solve it, you have to remove that association and think of them as really simple squiggly lines, and try drawing them with your hands. It isn't the meaning or what it symbolizes, it is what they actually are

sister herb
10-10-2015, 07:26 PM
I still say 42. :hiding: (And I don´t understand it at all - am I too old?)

sister herb
10-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Ok now I got it - thanks to one sister who whispered the right solution.

Yup, I am propably too old - to see something so simple like the circles.

BeTheChange
10-11-2015, 09:39 PM
Asalamualykum,

I must have too much of an adult brain because i definitely don't see any pattern and don't know how one comes to the answer of 2.

Very interesting to read though. Jazahka Allah.

mlleahmed
06-29-2016, 11:55 AM
u gotta count the circles on each digit and itll give you the answer!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!