/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Always check your messages before forwarding

strivingobserver98
10-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Forwarding messages are essential part of our lives now a days. We receive all sort of forward messages, including but not limited to wishes, jokes, interesting information, anti-government, activism and crime messages, etc

Mostly, we forward these messages to a pre-defined list of friends, even without considering the authenticity of the content in these messages.

This is a good use of technology to spread the knowledge, entertainment and religious values, however it is unfortunate that this social habit is misused by some people who have started spreading altered or even self made messages.

The time has come when we need to keep a check on all incoming messages and must not forward messages in general without verification and authorisation. Please check your messages before posting on forums.

May the Almighty guide us and protect us from untrue messages. Aameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Celebrimbor
10-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Spot on. It gets worst when some chain ends like "Prophet said" and then its a Biblical verse. :raging:

Gotta be cautious

M.I.A.
10-09-2015, 02:18 PM
The Jews did it!

That was very crass, no offence to Jewish people.

Abz2000
10-09-2015, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
The Jews did it!

That was very crass, no offence to Jewish people.
it was the jews in the news!

graffiti reads: don't let the media play with your mind/intelligence

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
10-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Well what can I say? Sooner or later everybody gets a chance at writing the news.

..thread?

Scimitar
10-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Fred? I think he's asleep now :D

Abz2000
10-10-2015, 06:49 PM
actually i'm still awake and fully alert

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!