/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A brief synopsis

jameelash
10-09-2015, 04:13 PM
A brief synopsis:

One of the pilgrims who lived thru the stampede at mina Said:

The stampede lasted for more than hour to the extent that some people died while standing and no one could do anything for them
The person narrating this said my mind couldnt completely wrap itself around the hadeeths about the horrors of judgment day (without saying its the same as judgment day) until i lived thru this incident.

He said after some time after pushing and shoving and stifling and suffocating whatthe pilgrims were wearing started coming off Until some of them became completely naked Except that the horror of the situation didnt let anyone look to the private parts of the others and that is similar to what the Prophet informed us about from the calamities and horrors of judgment day.

This pilgrim says that while he was standing he could feel corpses under his feet and after some time he felt something nudging at his feet and he did not know what it is and it kept occurring until he figured out that it was a woman that was still alive and she was biting his foot to let him know she is still alive so he can save her but unfortunately he was not able to do anything (myself myself) and he remembered the verse that means on that day the person will flee from his brother and his mother and his father and his wife and his children and every person will have something that keeps them busy...

so he said even if that was my own mother i wasnt able to do anything for her And in the end Allaah willed for this person to be saved so he can narrated for us some of the horrors that he lived thru in an incident that lasted perhaps an hour...

so how will you encounter a day which is 50,000 years long.
We hope this serves as a wake up call for all of us.

Yaa Rabb save us on that day ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
10-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Jameelash,

This is an interesting insight, (it still doesn't mean that the authorities should not investigate how this tragedy happened, whether anyone was negligent and how to avert it in the future). Do you have the reference for this?

May Allah, the Distressor and the Source of Good, have Mercy on all those who were affected by this tragedy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!