/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Response to David Cameron's Comments about Madrasahs

strivingobserver98
10-09-2015, 07:11 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
10-10-2015, 12:19 AM
i think most people that have any sense realise that its perfectly rational answer and that painting muslim madrasahs as all the same and in error... is pretty misleading.

but i guess thats the joke, if someone keeps having digs at you in the same place you either adapt or lose.

some might be deserving of loss but not all.

...so the question is not how to answer a wrong assumption but how we move forward.

...and more importantly with which intent.

that is the deciding factor i think.

not innovation in what is taught but how it is taught, where it is taught, in whos company it is taught. imo.

not too long ago there where christian schools.. that provided education and a religious background.

i myself sang hymns in primary school and sat through assemblies in secondary school.

i feel as though if it were up to our children then they would not differentiate between colour of skin or accent until told to do so.

i feel as though if we are indeed legitimate in what we believe and teach, then trying to establish an air of legitimacy is key.

not for the governments sake but for the peoples sake.

but every other thread on here seems to turn into scuffles and "comparative" debate. if not between ourselves then inter-religion.

it would take great effort to promote any unity..

so much easier to make war.

...part of me thinks it would be way easier if we were jewish, no fuss.. i cant even remember there madrasah phase.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!