/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all from New Mexico, USA

crochetchick30
10-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Hi from a new sister, I recently reverted to Islam, and I am enjoying learning about my new faith more and more every day. I am glad to have found a community where I can find information and ask questions and not feel self-conscious about it, as I am very much on my own in my family, and I don't know anyone's locally I can turn to. I look forward to hopefully making many new friends here!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Salam wa laikum!

Welcome to IB [emoji2]

Masha Allah, how did you find Islam?

May Allah make this forum beneficial to you. Ameen!

sister herb
10-09-2015, 08:49 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to IB forum. I wish you will find here a lot of information and friendly and helpful sisters too. :D

crochetchick30
10-10-2015, 01:39 AM
I found Islam through a friend who lives in Saudi Arabia. He was kind enough to answer what probably seemed like endless questions, and has been a good mentor, even from such a distance. I am hoping though, to find some women to seek advice and get a woman's perspective from now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-10-2015, 04:46 AM
Welcome to the deen and the forum.

Wishing you a fruitful stay.

:peace:

crochetchick30
10-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Thanks, I am already finding lots of useful information, and I'm feeling like I've found a second home.

lonewolf007
10-11-2015, 11:05 PM
salaam sis wow masha'allah firstly welcome to islam, may Allah SWT keep you firm on His Deen Ameen

and also welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay, from your sister in islam :)

crochetchick30
10-16-2015, 02:06 AM
Thanks! :-)

Mahdy
11-11-2015, 05:15 PM
asalaam alaikum! i'm in NM too! :)

haiman10
11-13-2015, 05:05 AM
Assalam Alaikum my sister...Welcome to the straight path of one true God... I converted to Islam when i was 14years old and 27years right now but ever since i joined Islam....Allah (swt) has been taking care of me ...I am in peace and feel comfortable.. I pray that Allah strength your soul my sister and keep on going Inshaallah.... Assalam Alaikum my sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!