/* */

PDA

View Full Version : not sure if i can trust this person?

anonymous
10-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Salaam,

There are not very many people that I open up to, but once in a while I talk to this one girl. She is very close friends with another person who is not too fond of me. Anyway, I've told this girl about personal issues I am dealing with in life to get advice from her. She seems to care and gives me advice. But I've realized she never really tells me about anything she may be dealing with or what's up in her life, she seems to give of what seems like secretive vibe. Maybe she just doesn't like to share her life with others? Or just me? I dunno. But Sometimes I get this feeling that since she is very close friends with this other person, maybe she is just "acting" like she cares about me to hear my problems? and so maybe I shouldn't tell her too much, should I really trust her?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-10-2015, 12:37 AM
:wa:

I assume your a female, if you are read below.

If you are doubting the situation then I would recommend to trust her with basic problems, but also keep a distance at the same time.

shafat10
10-10-2015, 09:53 PM
I think you're a male, as you said emotionally, that you have this one girl and stuff.

Try to find out that girl's and that another person's relation? Are they too close or friends or best friends or whatever.
If too close, you seem like to fear she is just acting. Well, can be.
I request you don't get too close. Please don't. It will hurt later, common situation in every day life I see around my friend circle.
So maintain a distance, better don't share anything either. Keep it to yourself.

And if that person and her relation is not so close, then okay perhaps, you might want to treat her as a friend. Whether like a sister or what, I don't know. Seems like not a sister. If not, then yah, you get it, don't get too close, if you think you're getting in to some day, you'd want to ask her hand for marriage, keep it Halal eh. (Sorry for dragging it so far, I was just wondering and letting you know the possible consequences, as I don't want another person end up heartbroken).
And yah if she is like a sister, then nothing great.
But it's not good to be in contact, so close with the opposite genders. I hope that helps, think about it, specially if you're a Muslim, I think yes you are.

And if you're a girl, then well, nothing to say. Simple enough, keep sharing some issues to ease yourself, but not much at all. If you trust her, then fine, but make sure she is actually trustworthy.

Hope this helps.

Celebrimbor
10-11-2015, 05:01 AM
If you're a female, know that, not all girls like to open up. Some may share their issues, some won't, some don't even have issues and the reasons may differ. But I'm pretty sure that, your friendship will grow and trust will increase as time passes which would result in her being more open to you.

If you're a male, turn around and humbly walk away.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shafat10
10-11-2015, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Celebrimbor
If you're a female, know that, not all girls like to open up. Some may share their issues, some won't, some don't even have issues and the reasons may differ. But I'm pretty sure that, your friendship will grow and trust will increase as time passes which would result in her being more open to you.

If you're a male, turn around and humbly walk away.
That last sentence, "turn around and humbly walk away", just perfect! The only explanation and answer which is appropriate.

Lisa921
10-16-2015, 11:06 AM
Salaam alaykum sister/brother
I would be careful that's all. Some people just take longer to open up or they only open up in totally private situations like not a school or work but at home.
On the other hand, she may not be trustworthy and if you suspect that already then I think you should trust your instincts on this because there is nothing else to tell you whats going on unless you confront her but then you risk making a scene if you are right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!